Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures (/showthread.php?tid=30340)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 06-11-2021

(06-11-2021, 10:19 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Would you be interested in posting some pictures? I would love to see your progress. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I'm, highly cautious about sending any picture or me on the internet, but I could maybe make it work in dms.

Also, woke up, still have the 44 on the chest, no idea where that came from, but neat. Both times this growth did happen a day or two after I exercised, but I'm not willing to call it a trend yet.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 07-11-2021

Alright, one last quick update, the 44 growth spurt seems to be permanent, still have it today, and with the increased estrogen flowing in me I feel like I'm actually going through a female puberty. My aerola got pretty large today randomly, but that's not a huge development. It really does feel like there's extra mass under my nipples that pushed out as my breasts hang more in that triangular shape.

Gonna be out on vacation for a couple of days, get my thoughts cleared from the internet for a bit. Gonna think about noogleberry when gone, and come back and keep running.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 09-11-2021

One last update and then I'm going to say a bit less on this forum and take the time to go focus on setting this plan more in motion. Didn't see any change in breast growth over the last 3 days, I did feel some itching along with some soreness, they feel... discernably fuller? Maybe? Not too sure.

I think I've finally made up my mind on my current plan, and I'm going to stop asking around for as much information and try to spend a couple of weeks or a month just going at this and seeing what happens. My plan right now consists of, 4mg estrogen sublingually daily, 12.5mg cypro nightly, a dropperful of cayenne/ginseng tincture, the vitamin D3+MSM, I think I'm set supplement wise for a while. And a HIIT session once every 3-4 days. I'm also looking into chucking a noogleberry into the plan as well soon. I think I'm pretty set for a while after this. I've done so much research lately, my mind is completely stuffed full of knowledge, and I think the time for putting this all fully into effect without worrying about any one detail is starting.

Want to take a small break from the forum as I'm feeling I'm checking it too often and getting self-conscious about my progress that I now eagerly measure on the day. Had trouble telling myself that my chest is moving much faster than the rest of my body and I've been bummed I'm still waiting on results there. I know it's going to be 6 months to see significant weight redistribution now I'm on a proper dose on average to start, and out to like 60 months for it to fully go through. Just, hoping the exercise can zap my stomach. Seen no results from the tinctures in the stomach yet, but, I think it can happen, just in time.

Still wanna post updates, just, may be a bit slower than currently. Thinking about logging on once a week or so. I'll figure it out.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 13-11-2021

Wooo, one last small update for a bit. Mainly a maintenance day, put in my order for estrogens and anti-androgens, both supply that should last to mid-2022, exercised a bit, and I ordered an XL Noogleberry today. Got a bit nervous about doing that, if I'll be honest. I'm not sure why I was nervous about it, but, that's the past and this is the present. Now it's finally time to just keep going and see what happens now. Messing with my plan is over for now, time to just do it.

Will probably update with the noogle gets here, barring I get another bit of growth after tonight's exercise. Don't want to consider it a trend yet until I see it happen once or twice again. Not sure how long it takes Noogle to ship to the US, but, alls done that's done. Back to the plan.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 27-11-2021

Said I'd update when the noogle was here, here we go

Haven't seen any change in bust measurement lately, but I feel as if they may have been increasing in volume a bit lately, which is good, I measure two cup sizes higher than I fill, so there's a lot of volume left to go, nothing changed routine wise, that's about all on the chest side. Other parts of my body will take way longer to react.

As for the noogle, having my first session at the moment, and, it's a very strange feeling for sure. Ended up going with XL cups, and they fit pretty well on my chest, fill a bit more than half of it, and I definitely have more chest width for the XXLs in the future. They're a bit painful sucked against my chest, but I feel theres skin getting sucked up that shouldn't be, or at least stretched. I'm definitely not used to the pressure on my ribcage and might need to bring them more center a bit. Also very uncomfortable with higher pressures but I know I need to work into that. Also, I'm having trouble moving around while wearing it, it's really good at finding bits to let go off of. Haven't tried it with water yet, but, yeah, it's a start.

No measurement changes, no observations on my current supplements, restocked my estrogen out to middle of next year, but yeah, everything's coming along. Now just to learn how to do noogling more comfortably and easier.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 30-11-2021

Another shorter term update, got two half hour long sessions with the noogle over the last two days, and I absolutely feel a change. I had read about swelling, and I instantly noticed it after I woke up, a quite heavier and squishier chest, maybe larger. Nipple sensitivity is also through the roof. I got another session off with some of the swelling from last time still there. I'm only doing half hour sessions so far before I get used to it. Honestly now consistent measurements are out the window, it's just a matter of keeping pumping and keeping everything else going.

My significant other has been my main supporter through all of this and I'm very glad to be able to be doing this with them. They knew me way back when I was flat chested and thinking back to then is kinda funny.

Probably will go back to updating less. There's, not a lot more unique information to say. Just, how's measurements going, I guess that's what I want to know, but I'm gonna save those for end of month. Wish I had more information on the msm and tinctures, but, it seems as if it's doing no harm, and probably silently helping everything. Still excited to see what effect the Cayenne has on my stomach, but the jury is still out on that. Anyways, that's I have for now. Not the most glamorous post, but, it's just an update.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 02-12-2021

End of month update, woohoo, primarily updating measurements and doing a bit of reflecting, measurements in inches.

12/2/21
Thigh: 28 (+1, the measurement I gave at the start of this thread was wrong, it was actually around 27.)
Hip: 45.5 (+0.5)
Waist: 40 (Equal, fluctuates depending on what I've eaten)
Chest: 44 (+1.5)

The first 2-3 weeks on this new plan were followed with a massive growth spurt of an inch and half on my band, which then seemed to stop at that size. Doubled my estrogen dose to 4mg, still on the MSM, D3, Tinctures, and just recently added the noogleberry, which has had a very notable effect in volume,. Even if the effects right now aren't permanent if I were to stop using the noogle, I'm entranced by what a permanent effect would look like, and it's definitely a daily thing now. This christmas time celebrates one year since I got on prescription estrogen, and I'm glad I got it in my head to try changing some stuff to see if I could make more happen, and seeing more happen is very satisfying.

A D cup bra is still what is comfortably sized to fit in, and I have no idea when it won't be, or if it will stop being at some point, but I'm honestly really happy to have what I have already. 
Other than that... I don't have a lot else to say, just, putting all of this into action and sticking to it. I may slow down a bit more on updates since I feel as if I'm writing a lot that isn't really saying much of interest as of late. I don't have a lot to add. I just need to focus on what I've learned, and keep going. Be proud of what I have, don't worry about what might happen, and don't forget I've come a long way, and that I'm making myself and my significant other much happier doing this.

Other than that, yeah, gonna take a break from the forum and come back when I have more to say.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 03-01-2022

Coming back for another shorter end of month update. This month was my first month on Noogleberry and I've been doing 30-40 minute sessions daily for most of the month. Swelling is staying way past 24 hours and results are seeming really good. There definitely feels like there's more volume, but I'm more surprised to see another half inch on my bust, putting me at 44.5 over 38. I still fit a d cup best but I'm very very glad knowing how much potential is left to get to.

Also my hips filled out another inch just this month, I'm glad it's catching up finally

The rest has been similar, not much else to say. Routines are still the same, dosages the same. I'll check the thread here and there but will probably wait to update again until next month.

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 08-06-2022

Wow... Been, quite a while. Half a year is it?

Sooo... Plan sorta fell apart in the last half year, life got very very busy and I stopped noogling and using the tinctures, and the MSM... And lost weight from stress, and overall, I was down a bit a couple of months ago. In the last couple of weeks though, stuff has finally settled, I'm back to noogling, and I'm planning to properly use the tinctures, MSM, and even progesterone cream soon. I'm focusing on trying to find a source for Bica instead of CPA, I want off of it because of the risk.

Other than that, I think this very unscientific study has proved that the tincture/MSM mix absolutely did a lot, and taking it out of my plan did impact my growth significantly. Which is to say stalled it.

My lowest measurement over the last few months was 44 on the breasts, but I'm back up to my December measurement of 44.5 at the moment. 

Not much else to say, just, yeah. That's that. A year and a half on HRT at this point, although I wasn't dosing with enough estrogen for the first year. Frustrated that it all stalled, but, back on the plan. 

RE: Progress Journal: Extra Data on MSM/Tictures - Siman234 - 15-06-2022

Been doing some reading up in some other threads, and I think my new plan is slowly coming to fruition. Read some posts from Didi on Raw Pituitary/Female and did further research in other threads and will slowly try adding that into my restarted regime too.

Also looking to source estrogen via injection so I can move away from CPA (Cypro) because of all the negative possible side effects from that, and I have a hunch my lethargy might be from it. So that makes my future plan going forward, at least for a couple of months:

Estrogens:

Titrate off of sublingual estrogen/CPA and replace it with estrogen Ethanate injection every 7/10/14 days, not sure which to go with yet, doing more research

Will also be trying progesterone cream to see how it effects me.

Supplements:

Fill a full water jug with 1 eyedropper of Ginseng/*Cayenne Tincture and 3-ish grams of MSM powder
(*OR 3 grams of Cayenne powder, may order both and see if I can down
the pure powder to save money on a cayenne tincture, it's far harder to
find cheap ginseng powder than cayenne, so will stay with ginseng
tinctures, but may be cost effective to not use cayenne tinctures)
Vitamin D3 / 2x Raw Pituitary / 2x Raw Female pills

I plan on adding the raw pituitary/female a week after I add the things I was on before, and the progesterone a week after that, just to see how my body reacts in the first week and to monitor for side effects. Still would like to know more than anecdotes on the raws, but it's worth a shot if it's worked for others. I really want to double down on growing out in the next few months.

Would, appreciate any thoughts or anecdotes or advice on any of the things I'm doing/planning. I have a lot of this written down in my own notes, so I don't feel I've been contributing a lot to this thread. Nor has much happened here besides plans I just copy and paste from there. Is it because I don't want to post pictures for privacy reasons?