Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Sexual orientation?? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Sexual orientation?? (/showthread.php?tid=16144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Zhuzhu - 11-02-2023

(27-08-2022, 11:09 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(27-08-2022, 01:10 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  my sexual orientation is that I am a lesbian transsexual and I am proud to be a lesbian

I have no interest in women whatsoever anymore. But finding a guy who is not interested in my male genitalia and doesn't pester me to things I don't want to isn't easy. Thought I found one last week online but not sure. So far just sending each other videos we make for each other. Supposed to have our first encounter on Friday, asked me if I jnow a place where we can be undisturbed.

I came up with the idea of a nearby camping ground, will buy a tent, make a soft bed and wait for him.

Answer, no there will be lots of people there. Told him we don't have to invite everybody inside to watch.

Answer, no I want us to be all on our own with no people nearby to disdurb us.

I'm desperate now, its been over a year, I will do almost anything but am I just over careful or right for sensing danger?

EDIT: sorry stupid question

May be harmless but am right ro be suspicious

I get how you feel and understand.  I think I am bi but was mostly hedro before and just fantacized about receiving intercourse from a man.  I don't think I'll ever find a male partner to be honest.  I think gender disphora and trust is my main issue.  But to be honest, being a total introvert, hurts this too.  

It's nice to be able to talk about this here.  I don't think anyone in my life really knows and that's fine, I am generally pretty happy.

RE: Sexual orientation?? - VergeOfDiscovery - 12-02-2023

Just like my preferred creamer: half and half.  Tongue

On a grander scheme of things, the quest is oneness. Like the angels in heaven, neither male nor female. One just is.

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Zhuzhu - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 02:39 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Just like my preferred creamer: half and half.  Tongue

On a grander scheme of things, the quest is oneness. Like the angels in heaven, neither male nor female. One just is.
That was great <3

RE: Sexual orientation?? - tanysquirrel - 13-02-2023

asexual. hasmt changed.. i have had sex with both genders.... messy on both sides...

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Cunningluvr - 13-02-2023

Upbringing steered me toward hetero relationships, but there was always an itch for men, and after shaking off some hang ups, enjoyed sex with men and women equally. With men I always took the female role, and even with women, I topped reluctantly, preferring to practice my oral skills.

Since starting NBE my libido has dropped (refreshing change from being a horn dog) and I’ve lost interest in sex with women. Women are role models for fashion, behavior, etc., but no sexual interest. This actually helps as a glamour photographer, I concentrate on the art rather than the sexuality. And of course now I couldn’t satisfy a woman in the conventional sense if I wanted to.

So I guess I’m becoming straight again, but now as a trans woman.

RE: Sexual orientation?? - insfca - 22-05-2023

I'm 100% gay and fell into this rabbit hole because I'm into male nipples and also find non binary men in the early stages of HRT attractive. I don't want huge breasts but more sensitive nipples would be cool. 

Edit: To be clear, I'd like to "bud" but not go too much further than that. I'm definitely an ally.

Honestly, I think the full on desire to have breasts by men who don't also consider themselves transgender is mostly a heterosexual phenomenon. I just don't see a lot of gay men on this forum. And I don't know any gay men who aren't also transgender that want breasts.

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Stevenator_ - 22-05-2023

I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

RE: Sexual orientation?? - VergeOfDiscovery - 22-05-2023

(22-05-2023, 06:42 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

That would make for one hell of a AI/ChatGPT type image generation prompt!

Here's what one of them spit out  Tongue

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Stevenator_ - 22-05-2023

Interesting. lol

RE: Sexual orientation?? - Stevenator_ - 23-05-2023

Just sayin’ . . . .