Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Chuck's progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Chuck's progress (/showthread.php?tid=31146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Chuck's progress - Cagedmuscle213 - 05-09-2023

@chuckM has your routine and or supplementation changed much since your most recent update of what you'd game plan was to try to achieve the results that you got?

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 05-09-2023

(05-09-2023, 08:34 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  @chuck_m all I can say is wow. Very impressive growth and development. Great size and shape, all while not gaining too much extra weight anywhere else. You still have a skin waist line even with body weight being redistributed. If my wife would not freak out about me having breasts like yours, your development and overall physique would def be my inspiration and over all goal to try to achieve. Congrats on the hard work and dedication. Truly amazing.

Thanks, Cagedmuscle,

No weight gain or redistribution, in fact my weight is down about 7 lbs over the last 5 or 6 weeks.  I attribute that to being back to my regular gym routine for the last few months.  Currently at about 207/208 and my goal is to get back under 200.  Pre-pandemic I was a pretty solid 194/195 but my tits weren't anywhere near as big as they are now so I'm giving myself an extra 4 or 5 lbs for my breasts.

To me the idea of a fit male body with large breasts is exactly the look I want.  I don't want any body feminization other than continuing to grow my breasts.  I believe I'm able to maintain my male physique because of the testosterone replacement therapy I'm on, due to the pituitary tumor I had and the loss of most of my natural testosterone production.

Best regards,
- C

(05-09-2023, 08:36 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  @chuckM has your routine and or supplementation changed much since your most recent update of what you'd game plan was to try to achieve the results that you got?

No changes in my supplement and pumping routine, except that I started Lotus' topical PM/DHEA/GTE program a couple of weeks before my prior update.  

The main thing for me right now is to continue working hard at the gym, harden up the body and lose the last few pounds.   

Best regards,
- C

RE: Chuck's progress - Stevenator_ - 05-09-2023

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Truly Amazing.

What is your non-pumped, relaxed size?

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I would say about a 44C.    

Best regards,
- C

RE: Chuck's progress - Cagedmuscle213 - 06-09-2023

@ChuckM I agree with the development you have in your chest you could def contribute at least 5lbs of weight gain there for sure. You def are an inspiration, and well with in your reach for hitting your goal weight as well. Congratulations. Hard work, dedication and consistency pays off and you are a testament to that.

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 26-09-2023

I bought a new workout shirt for the gym, but after looking in the mirror, I think it might bring me a little more attention that I want.

Best regards,
[Image: Yb1SUDC.jpg]
[Image: w6kYkZf.jpg]

RE: Chuck's progress - LexiCD - 26-09-2023

Wow OP you look amazing!! You really have done an amazing job and look fantastic. Do you think a newbie like me can achieve 1/4 the size you have? I’d like to gain some feminization as well mind you but I am encouraged by your posts! Xx

RE: Chuck's progress - Stevenator_ - 26-09-2023

That shirt reminds me of a skin tight dress. Perhaps best for an evening out?

I must say that you look doubly bigger here than before. Very Impressive!

RE: Chuck's progress - ChuckM - 26-09-2023

(26-09-2023, 02:48 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  That shirt reminds me of a skin tight dress. Perhaps best for an evening out?

I must say that you look doubly bigger here than before. Very Impressive!

Thanks for the nice complement!  It's a light compression shirt with wicking properties, so it's good for a hard workout, but not so good at hiding my breasts.  But my GF loves it, so I'll be wearing it the next time we go out for one of our day trips.

Continuing to tone up at the gym and getting close to my weight goal, really helps emphasize the size an shape of my breasts.

Best regards,
ChuckM