Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Breast bud - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Breast bud (/showthread.php?tid=10348)

Pages: 1 2

Breast bud - Rian.a - 20-10-2011

I have to started to see some changes my nipple they stick out more and hurt. If i touch them they hurt and get feel a marble size lump behind nipple. Hope its breast bud, if so how long till next stage?

Thank you[/i]

RE: Breast bud - julieTG - 20-10-2011

Tongue
Your on your way,
Bit more hurting, then bud grows too "golf ball" size Rolleyes

Not sure what happens after that Huh

Julie

RE: Breast bud - sfem - 20-10-2011

How long is a very individual thing. Could be anything from several days to a couple of months, with the latter being more typical.

RE: Breast bud - Pansy-Mae - 21-10-2011

(20-10-2011, 11:48 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Tongue
Your on your way,
Bit more hurting, then bud grows too "golf ball" size Rolleyes

Not sure what happens after that Huh

Julie

The golf ball spreads out at the base, becoming more like a volcano, and the 'pain' becomes just more general deep tenderness, although it still @*?!#~# hurts if you knock 'em against something Big Grin

RE: Breast bud - chrissie - 22-10-2011

You are on your way and will discover just how tender boobs are. I once knocked into an adjar door; the memory, still brings tears to my eyes. You are in for around a 4 year haul, just lke a genetic woman. I have been at it for nearly 3 years and still have tender, growing boobs.

RE: Breast bud - carla57 - 16-11-2011

How did this happen? I know I am very sensitive to PM's effects and I had grown as much as I wanted. So, months ago, I reduced my PM intake to one 500 mg tablet every other day. I haven't shown any extra growth but have kept the wonderful feminine mental feeling. Then, yesterday, after feeling some soreness in the right nipple I realize I have a breast bud! What the heck?!?!

RE: Breast bud - beverley.rose - 16-11-2011

This is not a controllable thing. If you take oestrogens then your body responds. The size you get to is not dictated by your oestrogen intake. If the intake is there it says to your body 'feminise' - it is an on/off thing. Your body will stop when it gets to where it is going.

Read this http://www.gires.org.uk/assets/Medpro-Assets/Progesterone.pdf

It is not directly relevant but it discusses the processes of development and is written by an accredited expert in one of the UK's major gender reassignment clinics.

Beverley

RE: Breast bud - carla57 - 16-11-2011

thanks Beverly Rose. From this it looks like I'm on course to have the biggest boobs I can get since I'm taking low doses! Damn. I had to go off PM for a while many months ago due to surgery. I hated it! My boy self was right back. I was thinking with my dick all the time. But I can't afford to feminze much more than I already have due to work and homelife. And, I found a small bud under my left nipple too. Sex with my wife has been great. It's been like two lesbians. tons of foreplay leading to explosive O's. But I know her. There's no way she would accept feminization if she knew. I am very sad.

RE: Breast bud - dargona - 16-11-2011

(16-11-2011, 08:06 PM)carla57 Wrote:  thanks Beverly Rose. From this it looks like I'm on course to have the biggest boobs I can get since I'm taking low doses! Damn. I had to go off PM for a while many months ago due to surgery. I hated it! My boy self was right back. I was thinking with my dick all the time. But I can't afford to feminze much more than I already have due to work and homelife. And, I found a small bud under my left nipple too. Sex with my wife has been great. It's been like two lesbians. tons of foreplay leading to explosive O's. But I know her. There's no way she would accept feminization if she knew. I am very sad.

Telling my wife wasnt easy at all but if you have those feelings it will only keep building up to a breaking point, until you cant bear it any longer. Hopefully you can summon the words to tell her before that happens.

RE: Breast bud - beverley.rose - 16-11-2011

(16-11-2011, 08:06 PM)carla57 Wrote:  There's no way she would accept feminization if she knew. I am very sad.

This is the problem we all face. If you get 'hooked' on PM then you are heading for a do-it-yourself gender change. It may take a long time but that is where the journey leads. If you have buds then she will know soon enough because over the next few months your chest will start expanding.

Maybe try the less potent FG or FN?

Beverley