Breast Growth For Genetic Males
What do we think of COGIATI? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: What do we think of COGIATI? (/showthread.php?tid=10459)

Pages: 1 2

What do we think of COGIATI? - bryony - 05-11-2011

Hi folks,

any thoughts about COGIATI? This analysis makes a lot of sense to me.
I've often thought that my brain hemispheres are male and female...

E.g. I flip between viewing the world in an objective, logical, rational manner (I used to be a computer programmer), yet I suffer from extreme empathy in that I feel the suffering of individuals in a very real way. Nursing, for example, would probably kill me, especially children's wards.

Anyway, copied below for comments and perhaps laughter!

B.

Your COGIATI result value is: 120 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither. In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is a little tricky in our current society, but not tremendously so, depending on your geographic location.

The suggestions for your circumstance are not overly complicated.

1. If you have any [un? - B.]comfortability about your gender expression, some slight degree of counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.

2. As an androgynous being, both genders, and both sexes are natural to your expression. Permanent polarization in either direction might bring significant unhappiness. It is not recommended that you go through a complete transsexual transformation. You might find a partial transformation of value, if you find yourself more attracted overall to the feminine. You are more likely a transgenderist, than a transsexual. It is recommended that you recognize that your gender issues are real, but that extreme action regarding them should be viewed with great caution.

3. If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - julieTG - 05-11-2011

Well my score was 20
Found it quite reassuring and partial transformation sounds good too me
See booby fairy
Julie

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - beverley.rose - 05-11-2011

I did it a couple of years ago and scored 70 (Androgyne). I did it a couple of months ago after being on PM and scored 170 (Transexual).

As a diagnostic tool it is probably b*ll*cks. As something to make you think about your inner drives, desires, motivations and needs, then it may have some use.

Do not base your life on it, but there are some questions in there that you need to think about.

Beverley

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - bryony - 05-11-2011

(05-11-2011, 08:33 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Do not base your life on it, but there are some questions in there that you need to think about.

Beverley

That's for sure!

Bryony x

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - Pansy-Mae - 06-11-2011

Bryony,
There was quite a long thread on this and related topics a couple of months ago ( http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10058&highlight=COGIATI ).
It starts off with a very interesting article that Julie found relating to Testosterone and 'partly female' male brains, which you should also read.

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - dargona - 06-11-2011

Your COGIATI result value is:
Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

This is a little higher than i expected but ive considered myself more on the feminine side anyways.. this was interesting at least Smile

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - bryony - 06-11-2011

(06-11-2011, 08:24 AM)dargona Wrote:  Your COGIATI result value is:
Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

This is a little higher than i expected but ive condidered myself more on the feminine side anyways.. this was interesting at least Smile

There's an awful lot of subjectivity, and a lot of "it depends" which I think could skew results.

E.g. the one about a meeting of blokes and at the end "time for group hugs". There is no mention of how well you know these people, so my answer was less enthusiastic than if I did know them. I _always_ hug a male acquaintance whom I have not seen for a while, and I would be more than happy to group hug a work team that I had known for a while, but much less so if at all with strangers. I'm guessing that would apply to GGs as well.

Still, better than nothing I suppose!

B.

yea a lot of the questions felt a little vague and somewhat bizarre to be honest, obviously I'm not going to judge my life's decisions on this test -- I know for sure that I wouldn't be happy with a complete transition, but I would be happier being male or female whenever the hell I felt like it. Big Grin

RE: What do we think of COGIATI? - julieTG - 06-11-2011

Well how do you think I feel
I have never considered myself female in any way shape or form
Except for odd sporadic episodes of girly growing breast fantasies now and again ????
Weightlifting to wearing girly bras ? Talk about extremes ?
Julie

Julie if your breast growth fantasies are sporadic, you may be happier ordering a good pair and size of silicone breast forms and using those during your moments. That's the first thing I did years ago to try and fill the void of not having breasts. Maybe it would satisfy your desires?