Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Do you like You ? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Do you like You ? (/showthread.php?tid=10969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Do you like You ? - julieTG - 13-01-2012

I had always thouht this Tg/TS business was a bit of a pain in the arse,
but after reflection last night , I asked myself the question , do I like myself, would I change myself, and the hones answer was NO ?

Found it quite strange really,

So girls if you could take a magic pill too become a 100% male,

Would you do it ?

Julie

RE: Do you like You ? - Pansy-Mae - 13-01-2012

I'm not sure TBH.
Reverse the question... would I take a magic pill to become 100% female and the answer is definitely yes. Ask me why and again I don't know, maybe just because the grass always looks greener on the other side.

Buuuttt.... as I've said many times, I've always been happy and content with 'me' as I am.

RE: Do you like You ? - julieTG - 13-01-2012

UUUUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That puts another spin on the question

100% female, phew

Julie

Bryony will kick into this question soon with an interesting thesis I am sure,

Wonder what she does for work ?

Its what I've always said about myself...given a choice yes I would have been born female, but I know I'm not and I have no intention of trying to change myself externally into something that I and probably others would always recognise as essentially a guy in drag. There-in lies the road to suicide, I think ( and I mean that seriously).

RE: Do you like You ? - bryony - 13-01-2012

I absolutely believe that my brain was "damaged" at birth, programmed to expect female development.

Given that, of course if I could take a pill that would convert me into the form I would be if I had been born that way (looking somewhat like my daughter) I would take it.

Alternatively, if I could take a pill that would reprogramme my brain to be match my physical form, then I would take that.

Given that no time travel is involved, and I've lived my life in a male body with wife and kids, I wouldn't particularly want to have to spend the least years of my life as an old woman, so if I had the choice of the two, I'd take the male pill.

If you'd given me the choice at 20, it would have been the female pill.

Am I happy as I am? No. Simple answer. But I'm coping. And I don't need my knob cut off to do so (apologies for the vulgarity)

B.

RE: Do you like You ? - bryony - 13-01-2012

(13-01-2012, 11:32 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Its what I've always said about myself...given a choice yes I would have been born female, but I know I'm not and I have no intention of trying to change myself externally into something that I and probably others would always recognise as essentially a guy in drag. There-in lies the road to suicide, I think ( and I mean that seriously).

Spot on!

B.

Yet its all so confusing,

I posted today a question can we do a halway , inbetweenie if married and the TS girls all came back and said no,

So what make us all so different ?

Julie

Where did you actually post that question? If on a TS site then what other answer could they give you? Even if any of them did have personal doubts about what they were doing, not only could they not stand the wrath that would be poured on them for admitting it, but they need to boost their self-belief anyway so they couldnt admit it for that reason either.

What makes us all so different? I thought we had already answered that one fairly comprehensively by reference to that Anne Vitale paper on androgen exposure in the womb. The degree of that exposure ( or lack of) will leave each individual at a fixed but unquantifiable point along a mental continuum from 'big hefty macho he-man' to 'Barbara Cartland frilly-dilly simpering female'

Pansy
Yes sorry forgot too include the "posted on a TS suport " site,

Yes indeed think you are correct

Julie

RE: Do you like You ? - Isabelle - 13-01-2012

I especially like the journey. Enjoy the scenery on the way. In drag, I went places and met people, well, a man doesn't have a clue.

And what I learned. Gasp. What we're doing on this board today, is the science of tomorrow.