Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Safety? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Safety? (/showthread.php?tid=13487)

Pages: 1 2

Safety? - Machadomen - 15-11-2012

Hello all its me and i was wondering i read that doing pm and all this for getting breast shortens your life and it weakens bones and stuff please tell me if this is true i hope its not and i am going to start this soon http://natureday.com/ it seems legitimate if u ever used there product please say so below and yeah i am pretty happy for that i am wearing a training bra for now ^w^ and feeling more a bit feminine and happy but my friends still dont know and i dont wear the bra to school or ya know i would be screwed Tongue but yeah im happy to start want to get to fufuill D cup when im older but if i can reach a B cup in a year or 2 with this product omg I would be so happy well ill keep you guys updated

RE: Safety? - Machadomen - 15-11-2012

Ps since some estrogen is producing a bit more than my tosterone right now since im going through puberty this product should work even faster working together with my body Smile

RE: Safety? - sfem - 15-11-2012

I'm unaware of any credible evidence for either reduced lifespan or weakened bones from PM. I don't think it has been monitored in use anywhere long enough to make any such assessments. Sounds like FUD to me.

RE: Safety? - Alexis - 17-11-2012

[quote='Machadomen' pid='62088' dateline='1352941418']
Ps since some estrogen is producing a bit more than my tosterone right now since im going through puberty this product should work even faster working together with my body Smile

enough of your natural estrogen is enough. any estrogen from a different source may compete with your natural estrogen for receptor space resulting in a weaker feminization. plant estrogen may help women who are in their manoupouse because their system doesn't produce enough estrogen to cover all the receptor.

RE: Safety? - hopefulgrowing - 17-11-2012

You are too young to start this.. I suggest taht you do not go hormonal until you reach 18 at least. Most people would say 20 or 21, don't screw your natural balance now or else you may regret it later on....

RE: Safety? - dargona - 18-11-2012

If I knew about this when I was younger I would have started sooner myself. (I started at 24) You are young, but you've obviously made up your mind about doing this in some aspects. You're obviously in fear for your safety as is the case when taking any substance or making any life change. You are taking any risks possible by continuing -- we all do. The only thing you can do is make an assessment based on all of the current information surrounding the said product, decide if you want to try it or not and then really listen to what your body is saying. Spend time with yourself.. talk to yourself and ask yourself important questions and when I say this I mean really sit there as if in meditation state and talk to yourself about how these products are reacting inside you. I'm not going to tell you that you're too young, but I am going to tell you to be smart about it and listen to yourself.

RE: Safety? - AbiDrew85 - 18-11-2012

(17-11-2012, 10:54 PM)hopefulgrowing Wrote:  You are too young to start this.. I suggest taht you do not go hormonal until you reach 18 at least. Most people would say 20 or 21, don't screw your natural balance now or else you may regret it later on....

He's a boy... that rule of thumb applies more to females...

As a biological male, if he does this and later decides it wasn't right for him, it may be possible that he might stunt important male developments...

If it is absolutely right and there's really a she in there, then she would actually be best served by interrupting male development as early as possible.

So the better thing in this case is.... Are you ABSOLUTELY certain about this Machadomen? There are risks, yes. There's always risks. Though I don't think they are exactly the ones you're concerned about. The risks are more going to be social. Have you considered what it's going to mean for your life when people expect you to develop into a rugged young man and instead you develop into a beautiful young woman?

If you go down this path people are going to notice. And some might be supportive. But many will not be. You WILL have to face discrimination. How much and exactly what form it takes depends mainly on where you live.

Can you handle this? Stand proud of being a woman and put up with people who would tear you down behind your back and to your face? You have to be absolutely rock hard certain and sure of this, or you won't make it.

RE: Safety? - Machadomen - 18-11-2012

I am very sure like i said i have felt this way since i was 9 and i just ordered the nature day and its shipping to me soon. I hope my parents will understand me if they do find out. As for social things my friends are also super understanding fun loving people they arent as "feminine" as me on the inside but i just wanted to be known as regular james but still be feminine i dont think i want to be totally a woman but just breast for now but i do know the risk there are for taking the Nbe i ordered. My life wont change much besides the having breast and the things that come with taking natureday i can still hang out with my friends i can still go to school i can still study go to the movies and go to the mall. Yes there will be some staring but ill tell them i have gymnostica or whatever its called. For now ill use my sisters bra once i get development which i assume which will happen much faster than someone older since 1. Estrogen and testosterone is out of balance at the moment since im going through puberty and 2. im young i would like to gain more weight though to distribute to my breast. Ill keep you guys updated and im going to be keeping a journal on this section every couple of days to help others my age or close. ^.^ but i cant wait for my buds to come in at first ill have the girls in my school jealous in no time haha. Ps I have been on a thing for teens called qocial and alot of people are supportive on there especially girls and it jsut makes me feel happy Smile so i am going for it wish me luck and good luck with your growth ill take pics when i get buds ;D and then womanly breast

RE: Safety? - Machadomen - 18-11-2012

But... U said something about important things I could loose since I'm not fully. Developed please tell me what they are just to make sure p.s. going on one final great self finding just to make sure 100% I'm ready for this

RE: Safety? - JTX - 18-11-2012

AD and Dargona were referring to you losing the ability to father children. While most teen girls think about families and being mothers, most teen boys are usually too stuck on themselves and looking at girls to think about family life and becoming a father.

Going too far down this path WILL STERILIZE you and you will forever forfeit the privilege of fathering your own children.

If you decide to marry a young lady and she wants a natural family and not adopted, going down this path will preclude this possibility. I am not against adoption, I was adopted. I was just laying down a scenario.

Just some food for thought...