Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Destiny - 24-06-2013

Since this is a random thoughts post I wanted to say I just started my Saw and Fenu and Flax, to kinda get ready for PM when it gets here, and maybe its my mind playing tricks but my breasts have gotten much firmer. I literally just started today. I don't think it could work this fast but last time all I did was fenu and never really noticed anything. After a few hours today though my breasts feel almost full. Any thoughts?

RE: Random Thoughts - emma - 24-06-2013

FG makes your breasts and areola swell up for a few hours if you take a large amount though the effects are short lived. Ran out of fg and my areolas gone down in size a little. Pm maintains everything better. Low on pm and hope new bottle comes in tomorrow. :/

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 05-07-2013

I stopped using a particular deodorant recently because I disliked the smell. It smelled too much like body odor. Curiously enough, when I looked at the back of the product, the labeling described the smell of the product as a "clean masculine scent." Can anyone relate?

RE: Random Thoughts - Mandy88 - 05-07-2013

Well I can relate to not wanting to put a masculine scent on me :p Try a deodorant made for females !? Since starting PM I think I have become more sensitive to smells, especially "male scent"

RE: Random Thoughts - froger - 05-07-2013

I asked my wifer to pick me up some deodorant, something that smelled good. She got me Secret All-day fresh scent. It smells better than any men's branded deodorant I've had in the past. I like it because the scent isn't overpowering.

RE: Random Thoughts - MonikaT - 05-07-2013

Personally, I prefer unscented anti-perspirant/deodorant. A lot of fragrances give me a headache, and some scents clash. Think about all the fragrances we bombard our senses with--shampoo, soap, body wash, laundry detergent, fabric softener, deodorant, cologne/after shave/perfume, hair styling mousse (or similar), lotion, etc. It can create quite the toxic soup unless several of them are the same fragrance.

RE: Random Thoughts - julieTG - 05-07-2013

I just use the wife's , whatever perfumed one she has
J

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 05-07-2013

(05-07-2013, 06:15 PM)Mandy88 Wrote:  Well I can relate to not wanting to put a masculine scent on me :p Try a deodorant made for females !? Since starting PM I think I have become more sensitive to smells, especially "male scent"

I've started using a female deodorant now. It does smell a lot better. In the past I bought whatever deodorant was on sale or I had a coupon for, whether it be for males or females. The one downside I think with female deodorant is it frequently comes in a smaller unit than their male counterpart, meaning you have to pay more for less. Dodgy

RE: Random Thoughts - AnnieBL - 06-07-2013

I have never understood why deodorants/antiperspirants are scented at all, since their purpose is to deodorize not re-odorize. I try to buy the unscented, but surprisingly they are not always easy to find. It's not as if the titles that manufacturers use for their scents are any real guide as to what they will make you stink of.

RE: Random Thoughts - froger - 06-07-2013

(06-07-2013, 12:31 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  It's not as if the titles that manufacturers use for their scents are any real guide as to what they will make you stink of.

Now, now I've purchased scents such as "adrenaline" and "phoenix" and was easily able to relate those names to absolutely nothing I could identify. As for unscented, I don't recall ever seeing it.