Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - julieTG - 04-08-2013

All the time
All I do is tit watch now
On males and females

Julie
X

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 09:43 AM)julieTG Wrote:  All the time
All I do is tit watch now
On males and females

Julie
X

Tit watch is concise but sounds vulgar I think. I do admire females' breasts, but not so much in a sexual sense.

Hand slapped
But perhaps your right
Huh
J

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 03:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I do admire females' breasts, but not so much in a sexual sense.

Similar with me, I will Admire a person's achievement in obtaining a physically fit and healthy body, and appreciate the good appearance that can give, but that is about it, I "very seldom" attach any kind of sexual associations with it.

I was always considered to be really strange for that.

No no misunderstanding

Was not meant in a sexual way

It was in a comparison and are they ie mine noticeable way

Julie

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 05-08-2013

I notice chests ALL THE TIME now both male and female. When I see a male chest that has moobs, I think to myself, "I gotta at least get bigger than that", and when I see a female chest I think, "Oh, I hope I have something like that someday". But what catches my attention the most (this is hard to say without sounding like a pervert) is young girls with developing breasts ...BECAUSE I FEEL I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH THEM - NOTHING ELSE! They are growing and changing, ...probably experiencing breast tenderness and anticipating the final results just like me and it's a wonderful thing! I'm sharing the "becoming a woman" stage of life with them. It's not the least bit sexual.

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 06-08-2013

Just had a question it's my 3rd day on pm and now my breast have become really spongey and my nipples itch sometimes like its an instantaneous itch but it last until i scratch it is this a sign of growth or budding or both Blush but they show through my clothing now

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 03:01 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Just had a question it's my 3rd day on pm and now my breast have become really spongey and my nipples itch sometimes like its an instantaneous itch but it last until i scratch it is this a sign of growth or budding or both Blush but they show through my clothing now

Definitely sounds like growth!

Congratulations! Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 06-08-2013

Thank you Smile I'm so excited xD

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 08-08-2013

I was at Target today doing some shopPING and had a nice thing happen to me. I needed some Venus shavers for my bod, I wanted some burgundy nail polish for my toes and lastly, I've been really wanting a black string bikini for a long time even though I'm sure I'll look hideous in it. It's just something I've wanted for a long time and the prices are reduced because winter is just around the corner here in Minnesota - hehe. Anyway, I was swiping my card and trying to "lay low" (not nervous at all, seriously) when the sweet 20 something girl who was scanning my items looks at me and says, "you'll look VERY pretty in this" as she held up the bikini top. It caught me by surprise and brought a big smile to my face. Luckily I had planned an excuse ahead of time and quickly responded, "the things I do for my wife..." as I chuckled. She said, "awe, you're a good husband". I thought it was pretty daring on her part but she had to be making a joke right? I'll be pondering that for a long time! ...If she only knew.