Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - sfem - 13-10-2013

If PM was no longer available? I think I'd probably just go with FG, which gives me some IBS help, and see what time brings to me next. I'd like to think I could just not worry about NBE, but that sounds like trying to deceive myself which I have never been very good at.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 23-10-2013

Lately when I've been resting my head on my hand it feels like my face has become softer and smoother. It's a really nice feeling. It almost seems like a guilty sort of pleasure. Blush

It really helps I think to have a reduction in facial hair. I suspect spearmint has been a help in this regard.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 23-10-2013

(23-10-2013, 03:46 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lately when I've been resting my head on my hand it feels like my face has become softer and smoother. It's a really nice feeling. It almost seems like a guilty sort of pleasure. Blush

It really helps I think to have a reduction in facial hair. I suspect spearmint has been a help in this regard.

yep, spearmint effectively drops a nuke on DHT.Cool

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 23-10-2013

I started taking spearmint about a week ago and it might be too soon to say with authority but I think it's the last of the bullets that finally kill my sex drive. Previously PM and SP pummeled my desire yet it was still alive. Lately, I've been so passive about sex it seems like I could care less if I never experience it again. A week isn't a very good test so we'll see if it continues.

You might be right Lenneth and maybe I'm splitting hairs here but when I did my own research, the consensus of what I saw indicated that saw palmetto limits production of DHT and spearmint limits the production of testosterone and free testosterone. Maybe it's all the same but IF, what I found is true (and I wont die defending that conclusion), it seems like the two would compliment each other well so that's what I'm doing. I don't have a concrete regime, I just try to get two spearmint and 320-640mg of SP daily along with my PM. ...Hope it works!

RE: Random Thoughts - pom19 - 23-10-2013

I take one 600 mg SP and one tea bag of spearmint daily.

RE: Random Thoughts - jamixoxo - 25-10-2013

(23-10-2013, 03:46 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Lately when I've been resting my head on my hand it feels like my face has become softer and smoother. It's a really nice feeling. It almost seems like a guilty sort of pleasure. Blush

I dig that too Tongue
Hair-wise, what I've noticed is slower and finer re-grown. The hair on the back of my hands is now almost invisible - still there, just very fine without color.

I haven't tried spearmint yet... I'm not partial to tea, though. Has anyone tried an oral form? I just checked and couldn't find anything but oils and teas.

-j

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 25-10-2013

(23-10-2013, 07:05 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I started taking spearmint about a week ago and it might be too soon to say with authority but I think it's the last of the bullets that finally kill my sex drive. Previously PM and SP pummeled my desire yet it was still alive. Lately, I've been so passive about sex it seems like I could care less if I never experience it again. A week isn't a very good test so we'll see if it continues.

I've experienced the same with spearmint and my sex drive.

(25-10-2013, 03:02 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  I haven't tried spearmint yet... I'm not partial to tea, though. Has anyone tried an oral form? I just checked and couldn't find anything but oils and teas.

I take spearmint in capsule form. I buy it from Swanson Vitamins.

RE: Random Thoughts - JustEmily - 25-10-2013

I have taken spearmint in tea form off and on for the past few months. It seems to have slowed the hair growth a lot.

When the drive seems to wane, I up my maca dose... makes the desire resurface for me.

Now, if you don't want to feel that at all... I have read that vitex pretty much squashes that bug.

RE: Random Thoughts - jamixoxo - 28-10-2013

(bio-male) Breast friends:
who has or does wear a bra of some kind regularly and for long periods?

I wore a sports bra all day today for chores and a "heavy lifting" project today... It helped keep the girls somewhat protected and stowed, but by the 10 hour mark the bra band was driving me out of my tree!

-j

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 03-11-2013

Jamie,
My, and maybe only mine, opinion is that breasts and bras go hand in hand. It would seem to me to be a foregone conclusion that if you're going to grow breasts, you WILL need a (or numerous) bras. I have way too damn many, but I wear them full-time at home. While I have excellent medical insurance, (for an expected redneck encounter), I don't leave my yard anymore with one on. I don't care what you wear over them, when you bend over and stretch your clothing across your back, either the straps or their indentions will show. I've also tried compression vests. Not much better, BUT, imagine what they're doing to your boobs, all squished up!! Sports bras are no better. I wear bras for support AND shaping. Thus, all of mine are underwires. Yes, the girls are "out front", almost belligerently so, but MOST people will not do much more than give a curious look, and maybe poke their wife or buddy. However, to add to it with the showing of a bra band and straps, well, that's just like putting a "screw with me" sign on my back.
I'd best answer the question of whether to wear a bra with a question of my own, a play on the "Got Milk?" advertisement. Mine would be "Got Boobs? Get Bras"!! Patti