Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Yearning - 14-11-2013

Doodle,

I felt many of the things you did. My mindset changed before I started NBE. Once I made an effort to change who I am, I felt so much better about life. That path has led me here and I am hoping NBE will only improve my life. I have always been comfortable around transpeople. Have friends who are and dated some also. I am excited about starting this path. If it scares me too much I will stop, but for now I am committed to it.

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 16-11-2013

I'm sure happy! Fashion trends in my area are causing women to wear these short skirts, tights or leggings and knee high boots (see the example below). It looks sooo nice together and I've been sooo envious of it! I have dozens of tights but no skirt and not a single pair of footwear that fits me. Well, longing got the better of me and after a LOT of searching I finally found an ensemble that would fit on me. The boots were the hardest part (actual ones I bought pictured below). I had to wait to try it on which nearly made me crazy but the time finally came - the wait was definitely worth it! It fit perfectly and I must say, the boots were as comfortable as my favorite shoes. My wife says girly clothes are uncomfortable but I can't understand why she says that. ...If only I could pass in public... All that's stopping me is my male face!

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 16-11-2013

(16-11-2013, 10:15 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  I'm sure happy! Fashion trends in my area are causing women to wear these short skirts, tights or leggings and knee high boots (see the example below). It looks sooo nice together and I've been sooo envious of it! I have dozens of tights but no skirt and not a single pair of footwear that fits me. Well, longing got the better of me and after a LOT of searching I finally found an ensemble that would fit on me. The boots were the hardest part (actual ones I bought pictured below). I had to wait to try it on which nearly made me crazy but the time finally came - the wait was definitely worth it! It fit perfectly and I must say, the boots were as comfortable as my favorite shoes. My wife says girly clothes are uncomfortable but I can't understand why she says that. ...If only I could pass in public... All that's stopping me is my male face!

Awww...you look cute. Extremely nervous, but still cute. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Easier said than done, I know lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Lotus - 16-11-2013

Doodlebug,

You've been holding out on us,lol,your gorgeous!

L. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 16-11-2013

(16-11-2013, 11:05 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Awww...you look cute. Extremely nervous, but still cute. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Easier said than done, I know lol

Oh gosh, I wish!!! That's not me in the picture, just an example of the style I was shooting for. My profile pic is the real me and I highly doubt there's a way to convert the real me to the pretty gal in the picture. Sorry for the confusion.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lotus - 16-11-2013

Lol,
My bad,I got all goofy... But that's a great ensemble,sometimes more is better!

Wink

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 16-11-2013

Doodlebug,

I also like your taste in clothing. Cool

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 17-11-2013

Ha! If I wear heels like that I'm six and a half feet tall. Plus they are tough to find in size 14 (womens sizes).Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - froger - 17-11-2013

(17-11-2013, 12:29 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ha! If I wear heels like that I'm six and a half feet tall. Plus they are tough to find in size 14 (womens sizes).Smile

You could rock these http://www.barefoottess.com/shop-all/shop-all-boots/diba-kallme-bk.html only 2.5" wedge.

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 17-11-2013

OMG! I love those!Smile