Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 19-11-2013

(16-11-2013, 11:27 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Oh gosh, I wish!!! That's not me in the picture, just an example of the style I was shooting for. My profile pic is the real me and I highly doubt there's a way to convert the real me to the pretty gal in the picture. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry I guess. BlushI thought the chick in the picture could be a male possibly. Preconceptions certainly play a role in perception.

Or maybe i just wanted someone else to be jealous of lmao

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 23-11-2013

Do you think one's libidio could be transfigured into a craving for non-sexual physical contact?

Over the last few days, I've been having a recurring need to cuddle. (I suppose being single doesn't help in this regard).

On a similar note, has anyone else noticed a change in how their sexual arousal manifests? The process starts with my mind, rather than my male bits if that makes any sense.

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 24-11-2013

Hmm, well my libido was always pretty low and based mostly around cuddling, so I can't say its changed really. LOL, all my exes eventually said dating me was like being with a girl, and it was not said in a positive way.

About the (halfway)arousal, I agree it starts in the mind now rather than physical contact with the member down below.

It can also happen through touching the nipples now as well, though.

RE: Random Thoughts - spanky - 24-11-2013

It is hard to be certain that it is not just my overactive imagination, but it seems that arousal is beginning more in my mind than before. To the extent it arises from my body, it now is very much more breast and nipple related. PM has definitely changed that part of it, in addition to modulating frequency of arousal.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 30-11-2013

Outside of NBE and crossdressing, do any of you have interests or other types of hobbies you pursue that perhaps give subtle or explicit hints about your divergence from the male gender?

For me one example would my foray with decorating my home with posters. A few of my posters are female models from several decades ago. None of these posters are the pinup sexual variety, but more for showing the fashion of that time. I like how they're dressed, the jewelry they're wearing and their nonchalant facial expressions.

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 30-11-2013

Doodle,

There ARE places where make-up artists will give guys a make-over to make them look as much like women as possible, I think you should try to look into one. You MAY be surprised!! ;-)

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 30-11-2013

http://youtu.be/1ClTdndbvu8

Maybe you can even find a girlfriend that knows all about your want for changes and is good at doing make-up and can try to make you over.

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 02-12-2013

Quick question is L tyrosine a form of BO?

RE: Random Thoughts - MyNewGyrlz - 03-12-2013

(02-12-2013, 04:53 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Quick question is L tyrosine a form of BO?

No, it's just an amino acid that is used in many proteins. It is basically a building block; used in many chemical processes within our body. It won't cause any changes by itself, and will only provides support for reactions that require it.

RE: Random Thoughts - JustEmily - 04-12-2013

(23-11-2013, 11:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Do you think one's libidio could be transfigured into a craving for non-sexual physical contact?

Over the last few days, I've been having a recurring need to cuddle. (I suppose being single doesn't help in this regard).

On a similar note, has anyone else noticed a change in how their sexual arousal manifests? The process starts with my mind, rather than my male bits if that makes any sense.

Yes. I have found that I have less of a "carnal" need and can be quite content with my lady just hugging or being near.