Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 09-12-2013

I seriously doubt ANYBODY can be TURNED gay. You either are or you aren't! I'm VERY sure my therapist at Persad would say the same thing.

RE: Random Thoughts - PattiJT - 09-12-2013

And the "pray away the gay" group has their own theory. Everyone can have their theory, and no one has proven anything yet. The fact is, that even if the ladies only decided to go "bi', they're still living with other women, and out of the "marriage line". So, if they aren't even full-blown lesbians, it does the fellas little good, other than a few one-nighters here and there.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 10-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 04:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  I believe her point was something like "the state of men today makes it so difficult for a "discerning" female to find a suitable male partner, that some women turn to other women for their affection, understanding, and compatibility". Too many men are too into themselves, sports, buddies, competing for their own goals, and hanging on to Mom, to be what many women consider someone to spend their life with as an equal and loved partner. I know, not all women are 'grand prize" material, but I do kind of understand her point. Men, just by the way they act, conduct themselves, the maturity level they demonstrate, and the consideration they show women, well, they just may be making lesbians out of some very nice women. Sure, some ladies are predisposed to be lesbians, but I can see her point. I am just sad that the assholes among the species have caused some fine ladies to go "off the market", so to speak. Worse, these un-realizing clowns will then denigrate and bad mouth the ladies when they see them together. What a shame!

I don't believe traits such as narcissism, selfishness, and sociopathy are limited to one gender. Terms like "bridezilla" and "princess syndrome" I think illustrates unfortunately that women can also be self-absorbed and nasty to others.

I think while your friend does make a good point that men and women may have many conflicting traits, I don't think it means all women are angels and all men are demons. On the flip side, I've known men to complain about women being high maintenance, flighty, irrational, and downright crazy at times.

I think something interesting to consider is when men and women find it easier to befriend the opposite sex than their own.

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 10-12-2013

(10-12-2013, 01:18 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(09-12-2013, 04:56 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  I believe her point was something like "the state of men today makes it so difficult for a "discerning" female to find a suitable male partner, that some women turn to other women for their affection, understanding, and compatibility". Too many men are too into themselves, sports, buddies, competing for their own goals, and hanging on to Mom, to be what many women consider someone to spend their life with as an equal and loved partner. I know, not all women are 'grand prize" material, but I do kind of understand her point. Men, just by the way they act, conduct themselves, the maturity level they demonstrate, and the consideration they show women, well, they just may be making lesbians out of some very nice women. Sure, some ladies are predisposed to be lesbians, but I can see her point. I am just sad that the assholes among the species have caused some fine ladies to go "off the market", so to speak. Worse, these un-realizing clowns will then denigrate and bad mouth the ladies when they see them together. What a shame!

I don't believe traits such as narcissism, selfishness, and sociopathy are limited to one gender. Terms like "bridezilla" and "princess syndrome" I think illustrates unfortunately that women can also be self-absorbed and nasty to others.

I think while your friend does make a good point that men and women may have many conflicting traits, I don't think it means all women are angels and all men are demons. On the flip side, I've known men to complain about women being high maintenance, flighty, irrational, and downright crazy at times.

I think something interesting to consider is when men and women find it easier to befriend the opposite sex than their own.

I've ALWAYS been able to befriend girls, I just can't ever get them to become anything more!! :-/

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-12-2013

I had another dream last night in which I was confronted about my breast development. I suppose my subconscious is trying to tell me something...

It strikes me as somewhat strange how this hasn't happened in real life yet. It's become common for one of my arms to rub against my breasts anytime my arm moves anywhere close to my chest, so I know I'm sporting some projection. Maybe I'm going to get called out on this not by a rude or nosy adult but by an innocent and unbashful child? I recall this has happened with AbiDrew.

RE: Random Thoughts - spanky - 26-12-2013

I have had several young children comment about my long hair, and very few adults.

I have a desire to have someone notice my changes, early stage though they may be. I think it would be gratifying.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elisaustin - 26-12-2013

I have struggled with the gay terminology.
female and female equal gay.
male and male equal gay.
So if you are born male but you are mentally female and your mate is female,
Or for that matter if your mate is male and you are mentally female but physically male.
Which is exactly gay?
Seems like there are two types of gay mental and physical.
On the other hand there is me,my partner is also transgender male and mentally female like me.
So I guess that makes me really gay?
It has always baffled me where I fit in.

I think Saber's dream is pretty normal for us that have been on a breast
program long enough to grow breasts. Its always a under lying thought when somebody will notice our progress.

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 26-12-2013

I said to my wife that I'm a lesbian. She just smiled. Hmmmm.

I have only the slim beginnings of breasts, but wore a rather tight shirt to my optometrist's the other day. Inviting notice?

I love it when my upper arm "catches" on my 'acorn' while sliding past my chest.

So many new experiences! Tongue

CK

P.S. I love your new avatar, Flamesabers.

RE: Random Thoughts - Elisaustin - 26-12-2013

ClaraKay
That's so kewl, being a lesbian is not so bad lol.
You are going through the best part when the acorns start to form.
It seemed like it lasted a while when they started but now I wish it would have lasted even longer.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 27-12-2013

Elisaustin.

A while back I came across a website that described sexuality strictly in terms of attraction, rather than straight, gay or bi. While it's not nearly as specific or commonplace, I think terms such as androphilia and gynephilia helps to simplify things in the context you described.