Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-01-2014

CK,

No you didn't step over the line. I was just curious to find out what you meant exactly. Cool

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 07:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  CK,

No you didn't step over the line. I was just curious to find out what you meant exactly. Cool

So, am I way off?

CK Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 26-01-2014

I guess I'll throw out some of my worthless opinions here.

All those shows you listed suck Samantha...except for Justified.

They don't cast characters for television that resemble myself remotely, though.

And, Quistis was the only FFVIII character I liked. That plot was like a bad soap opera Tongue

I preferred VII, which was like a bad anime, or VI which was actually good, if not a bit cliche with the Kefka. Then again, I'm a few years older than Flame, so that could be a factor.

Carry on.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 07:59 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 07:41 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  CK,

So, am I way off?

CK Smile

I think you're right on! Big Grin

(26-01-2014, 08:04 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I guess I'll throw out some of my worthless opinions here.

They don't cast characters for television that resemble myself remotely, though.

And, Quistis was the only FFVIII character I liked. That plot was like a bad soap opera Tongue

I preferred VII, which was like a bad anime, or VI which was actually good, if not a bit cliche with the Kefka. Then again, I'm a few years older than Flame, so that could be a factor.

Carry on.

I don't think your opinions on worthless Sarah. Why are you being so hard on yourself? Sad

I first played FF VIII when I was 15. I didn't really care for the Squall/Rinoa romance either. I was and am much more interested in the interaction between Squall and Quistis. Sure, Squall was mean to Quistis, but I liked how Quistis would tease Squall in a subtle manner, unlike Rinoa and Selphie would. Plus, Squall and Quistis both shared a common dedication to being a leader and a member of SeeD.

Now that I'm older, I find myself drawn to the secondary plot of Laguna travelling to the end of the world to rescue Ellone from Sorceress Adel. If FFVIII was ever converted into a book, I would definitely give it a read.

Yes, for those wondering, I'm quite the avid FFVIII fan. Big Grin

Its cool. I feel the same way about Xenogears.

This is gonna make me sound old, but the first NES game I bought was the original FF. I mean the system came with Mario, but that doesn't count.

I had an Atari before that ;p

Anyways, I guess I was about 15 when I played FFVI. It's probably my favorite of the series. Maybe that's just the magic age when one really needs an escape lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 08:04 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I guess I'll throw out some of my worthless opinions here.

Carry on.

Boy, Sis...bite my head off...LOL
For what it is worth, I almost never watch Tv at all, other than an occasional movie, so in that I would tend to agree with you. 99.9% of tv does suck. And that may be too charitable. The makers of television generally play to the lowest common denominator. My intention was not to categorize anyone but rather to use generally familiar types from familiar programs to see how we all see ourselves and the role each of us plays within the context of the interpersonal dynamics of this little community. Ah, but wtf...it was meaningless and just for grins.Tongue

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 26-01-2014

(26-01-2014, 08:55 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

Carry on.

Boy, Sis...bite my head off...LOL
For what it is worth, I almost never watch Tv at all, other than an occasional movie, so in that I would tend to agree with you. 99.9% of tv does suck. And that may be too charitable. The makers of television generally play to the lowest common denominator. My intention was not to categorize anyone but rather to use generally familiar types from familiar programs to see how we all see ourselves and the role each of us plays within the context of the interpersonal dynamics of this little community. Ah, but wtf...it was meaningless and just for grins.Tongue

Hey, Sammi, I thought it was a hoot! Sarah must be on a secret break. Big Grin

CK Smile

Sorry, Samantha. I guess I was a little harsh there.

I view television as a method of mentally conditioning society, and the thought of trying to put a round peg (me) into a square hole (some shallow TV character) kind of reinforces that.

So yeah, it totally sickens me to gloryhole levels ;p

Don't mind me though, others may find it amusing. If I didn't know you to some degree, I'd censor myself more and be less blunt about it.....so take my candor as a complement lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Miranda-nata-est - 26-01-2014

I suddenly feel I have strayed into a foreign environment - with the exception of Perry Mason, I don't recognise one of the names.....

But then I never was one for celebrity - in fact i am predominantly seriously anti-celebrity

Of the few I can remember, I guess I would most closely associate with Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction - living life on the edge, craving excitement and new experiences, not really caring too much about myself on the surface yet in truth a troubled and confused individual.....

Well, you did ask!!SmileSmileSmile

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 26-01-2014

Loved that film, David!
And I will take it as a badge of honor, SarahTongue