Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Scotti - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 12:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  The dark side? You know I made Darth Vader's theme song my ringtone last week. Tongue

I love it! Everyone that calls me has different ringtones. When it's someone from home calling, it's James Bond Mission Impossible. Someone unknown gets Clint Eastwood The Good, The Bad, The ugly theme. For my wife, well she get's Nine Inch Nails' Closer Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 01-02-2014

Flame, I want to believe that lowering my T is going to improve my health, not damage it. Reading this article, I came away with the impression that it isn't the low T itself that raises heart attack risk, but the lack of exercise and the weight gain that are responsible.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924135146.htm

Doodle, I agree with you that we are past the point where we should be loading up men with more testosterone (aside from raising heart attack risk). Testosterone has its place, of course. The reproduction of the species is always nature's first priority. T drives man to fertilize the egg at all costs. E strives to give birth and nurture the newborn. But, once past the reproductive years, nature gives us men a break from that macho thing, and gives women a break from the menses. Should we mess with that grand design? Then, again, who am I to criticize with all the messing I'm engaged in. LOL

Clara Smile

(01-02-2014, 01:34 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 12:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  The dark side? You know I made Darth Vader's theme song my ringtone last week. Tongue

I love it! Everyone that calls me has different ringtones. When it's someone from home calling, it's James Bond Mission Impossible. Someone unknown gets Clint Eastwood The Good, The Bad, The ugly theme. For my wife, well she get's Nine Inch Nails' Closer Big Grin
I like it, Scotti! What's the ringtone for your boss? Dolly Parton's Nine to Five? (hee hee)

Clara Smile

(01-02-2014, 01:51 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I like it, Scotti! What's the ringtone for your boss? Dolly Parton's Nine to Five? (hee hee)

Clara Smile

Too funny Clara! Actually, calls from work come through a switchboard, so it's never the same number and thus the Clint Eastwood theme rings. However, I could make his cell phone ring tone that!

On another note, my wife while packing for a trip last weekend found my breast pump cups! Blush She didn't mention it right away, but later on when were hot tubbing. I played it off that I bought them for her to add to some of out bedroom antics, as we already have some other vacuum items that we play with. Upon her return home yesterday, she mentions them again while we are getting ready for bed, and oddly she says she will be using them on me!!! Perhaps some of my feminization talk is rubbing off on her! Tongue

(01-02-2014, 02:11 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 01:51 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I like it, Scotti! What's the ringtone for your boss? Dolly Parton's Nine to Five? (hee hee)

Clara Smile

Too funny Clara! Actually, calls from work come through a switchboard, so it's never the same number and thus the Clint Eastwood theme rings.

On another note, my wife while packing for a trip last weekend found my breast pump cups! Blush She didn't mention it right away, but later on when were hot tubbing. I played it off that I bought them for her to add to some of out bedroom antics, as we already have some other vacuum items that we play with. Upon her return home yesterday, she mentions them again while we are getting ready for bed, and oddly she says she will be using them on me!!! Perhaps some of my feminization talk is rubbing off on her! Tongue

See? You never know about these women. My wife loves my fem side. I never expected that.

Clara Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 06:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Sounds like you've joined the dark side then lol.... My therapist asked me if I had thoughts about cutting it off myself one session.I hate it but not that much. It would just end up gross...er.

I've always DREAMED of removing my junk myself but truthfully, I wouldn't do that. It's too dangerous and just in case I do get SRS someday, they'll need the "material" to work with. If that puts me on the dark side, then I'm a lifelong member. Smile My distaste for it's presence as gotten stronger with age starting in my teens but my preference for female plumbing has been with me for as long as I can remember.

(01-02-2014, 01:44 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  T drives man to fertilize the egg at all costs. E strives to give birth and nurture the newborn.

That "drive" you talk about makes me want to vomit! ...I just can't bring myself to respect or appreciate that! It's repulsive to me. Thanks to my meds and herbs, the act of intercourse has nothing to do with "planting seeds" or survival of the species but everything to do with deep intimacy and connectedness with my soul mate and favorite person. If a new life was / is created by THAT, it's a beautiful thing!

(01-02-2014, 02:11 PM)Scotti Wrote:  ...breast pump cups... Upon her return home yesterday, she mentions them again while we are getting ready for bed, and oddly she says she will be using them on me!!! Perhaps some of my feminization talk is rubbing off on her! Tongue

That could be coming from two angles. A) She wants to inflict upon YOU the plans you made for her or B) she knows about your girly tendencies and wants to play along. Do you know which one it is? If she does in fact try to use them on you, I suggest you confess, then and there, to getting them for yourself and WANTING her to put them on you! I've found that those moments of intimacy are really good times to be wide open and vulnerable. It's easier for me anyway, to say what I've been aching to tell her and she seems to receive it well and respond to it better when she learns something new in those special moments.

The perfect ringtone has to be, Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi. Who you use it for is up to you. Smile

(01-02-2014, 04:21 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  That "drive" you talk about makes me want to vomit! ...I just can't bring myself to respect or appreciate that! It's repulsive to me. Thanks to my meds and herbs, the act of intercourse has nothing to do with "planting seeds" or survival of the species but everything to do with deep intimacy and connectedness with my soul mate and favorite person. If a new life was / is created by THAT, it's a beautiful thing!

I hear you, Doodle dear. Too bad more people don't see it that way.

What it tells me is that male sex drive is NOT part of one's inner soul. Rather, it's induced by the presence of a complex organic molecule that is hell bent on being around for another million years. Is that good or bad? Huh

Clara Smile

(01-02-2014, 04:21 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  That could be coming from two angles. A) She wants to inflict upon YOU the plans you made for her or B) she knows about your girly tendencies and wants to play along. Do you know which one it is? If she does in fact try to use them on you, I suggest you confess, then and there, to getting them for yourself and WANTING her to put them on you! I've found that those moments of intimacy are really good times to be wide open and vulnerable. It's easier for me anyway, to say what I've been aching to tell her and she seems to receive it well and respond to it better when she learns something new in those special moments.

Hmmmm, you are absolutely right Doodle, it could be one or the other or better still both! I've been trying to be subtle with my plans and ideas, dropping hints here and there but not outright coming clean on everything. Perhaps tonight she will know just a little bit more of my desires.... Wink

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 02-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 04:21 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 02:11 PM)Scotti Wrote:  ...breast pump cups... Upon her return home yesterday, she mentions them again while we are getting ready for bed, and oddly she says she will be using them on me!!! Perhaps some of my feminization talk is rubbing off on her! Tongue

That could be coming from two angles. A) She wants to inflict upon YOU the plans you made for her or B) she knows about your girly tendencies and wants to play along. Do you know which one it is?

I'm inclined to favor option A. If she doesn't want her breasts to be pumped, what better way is there to turn the tables on you for suggesting such an idea? It reminds me of how a woman may buy a dildo just to make her husband think twice before pestering her for anal sex again.

There is a third option I think: She's suspicious about your girly side and wants to see how far you're willing to let thing go.

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 02-02-2014

I'm a fine one to give advice on this matter, but I'll do it anyway. It's easy to ignore it if it sounds wrong.

Everyone has to make a decision at some point whether or not to be honest with your spouse about your sexuality. That holds even if you do nothing, i.e., default to keeping it secret from her.

Of course, if coming out about your gender identity is likely to ruin your marriage, it's best to err on the side of caution. You should ask yourself, what's the upside to disclosure? If it's not going to change anything, why bother?

With 20/20 hindsight, I wish I had come out to my wife 30 years ago. I had no idea how she would react, and I wasn't brave enough to find out. Of course, 30 years ago, I knew squat about gender identity disorder. I didn't know WTF was wrong with me. Huh

When I learned what GID was all about, I had a basis on which to explain my deepest desires. That was the first and necessary step. I had to accept myself including my female identity before I could expect someone --anyone-- else to accept it.

If there's any sense that you will be accepted for who you truly are by your spouse, it would be a shame if you didn't try to share that part of you with her. On the other hand, if you doubt she would be tolerant, much less accepting, I would not risk disclosure, at least for now.

Good luck, Scott.

Clara Smile