Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 12-04-2014

Oh!! Look!! Dragonflies are having sword fights with mosquitos on the ceiling!!

RE: Random Thoughts - BigDee - 13-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 12:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Oh!! Look!! Dragonflies are having sword fights with mosquitos on the ceiling!!

Go dragonflies! Get rid of those pesky mosquitoes! (I can't stand them, I'm walking (sitting, lying...) mosquito bait.) Angry

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 21-05-2014

Is it easy for you to remember what your chest looked like pre-NBE? I figure this depends on the individual and your progress with NBE. For me, it's hard to do this. I think this especially become evident when I see the chests of bio-males who are completely flat and have tiny areolas. It's a tad bit mind-boggling to think for most of my life that's how my chest was.

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 21-05-2014

Ironically, Flame, I have a video of a film I was in right as I was starting NBE. Its a pretty terrible film, even though there were some big names in it. But it does have a scene that shows my naked chest totally. When I need encouragement I just take a look at it.
BTW...haven't seen the rhino for awhile...have you? Im kind of starting to miss the big jerk.Tongue

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ironically, Flame, I have a video of a film I was in right as I was starting NBE. Its a pretty terrible film, even though there were some big names in it. But it does have a scene that shows my naked chest totally. When I need encouragement I just take a look at it.
BTW...haven't seen the rhino for awhile...have you? Im kind of starting to miss the big jerk.Tongue

Is that film available on Netflix, Sammie? I'd love to see if I could pick you out in a scene. Wink

Edit: I'm guessing that there's no chance that since NBE you will ever be cast in a part that requires that you go shirtless...giggle!

Clara Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 21-05-2014

Clara, that film provides way TMI in more ways than one...tee hee...though Sarah has seen it and can vouch for it being a dog...
As to castability, since I am growing out my own hair and it is getting pretty long now, I have kind of limited those options anyway.Rolleyes

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, that film provides way TMI in more ways than one...tee hee...though Sarah has seen it and can vouch for it being a dog...
As to castability, since I am growing out my own hair and it is getting pretty long now, I have kind of limited those options anyway.Rolleyes

LOL, that movie is pretty depressing save for one gratuitous scene later on....which is SO out of place it's hilarious!

RE: Random Thoughts - myboobs - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 07:13 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, that film provides way TMI in more ways than one...tee hee...though Sarah has seen it and can vouch for it being a dog...

LOL, that movie is pretty depressing save for one gratuitous scene later on....which is SO out of place it's hilarious!
sarah's new avtar pic . something kept telling me it looks so familiar and it clicked today ===== MONA LISA Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 07:13 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

I don't care about the movie. I just want to see what Sammie looked like with no boobs...giggle... Wink

Clara Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 07:21 PM)myboobs Wrote:  sarah's new avtar pic . something kept telling me it looks so familiar and it clicked today ===== MONA LISA Big Grin

Hahahaha....funny. I can kinda see it, actually. Only it's the gothic, mannish version. (Which, incidentally, isn't too far off from the original Tongue)