Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 07:55 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I don't care about the movie. I just want to see what Sammie looked like with no boobs...giggle... Wink

Clara Smile

Well, that's not where you would likely be looking if you saw the scene! lmfao

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 07:21 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 07:13 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, that film provides way TMI in more ways than one...tee hee...though Sarah has seen it and can vouch for it being a dog...
As to castability, since I am growing out my own hair and it is getting pretty long now, I have kind of limited those options anyway.Rolleyes

LOL, that movie is pretty depressing save for one gratuitous scene later on....which is SO out of place it's hilarious!
sarah's new avtar pic . something kept telling me it looks so familiar and it clicked today ===== MONA LISA Big Grin

Oh yes, I see what you mean, MB. Both are mysterious and enchanting women, wouldn't you say? Did I read somewhere that da Vinci used himself as the model for the portrait? Which leads to my next question: Do you think that Leonardo was trans?

Clara Wink

RE: Random Thoughts - GoneGirl - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 08:00 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 07:55 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I don't care about the movie. I just want to see what Sammie looked like with no boobs...giggle... Wink

Clara Smile

Well, that's not where you would likely be looking if you saw the scene! lmfao

Oh! Gotcha.

Clara Tongue

RE: Random Thoughts - myboobs - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 08:02 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 07:21 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 07:13 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 05:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, that film provides way TMI in more ways than one...tee hee...though Sarah has seen it and can vouch for it being a dog...
As to castability, since I am growing out my own hair and it is getting pretty long now, I have kind of limited those options anyway.Rolleyes

LOL, that movie is pretty depressing save for one gratuitous scene later on....which is SO out of place it's hilarious!
sarah's new avtar pic . something kept telling me it looks so familiar and it clicked today ===== MONA LISA Big Grin

Oh yes, I see what you mean, MB. Both are mysterious and enchanting women, wouldn't you say? Did I read somewhere that da Vinci used himself as the model for the portrait? Which leads to my next question: Do you think that Leonardo was trans?

Clara Wink
U never know

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  BTW...haven't seen the rhino for awhile...have you? Im kind of starting to miss the big jerk.Tongue

Nope, no rhino sightings in my area. Maybe you should get a bulletin board with the following message for Rhonda:

[Image: smiley-signs033.gif]

[Image: smiley-signs053.gif]

Sarah's seen a film of you and nobody has mentioned it to me? Why hasn't anyone told me about this?

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 21-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 12:34 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Is it easy for you to remember what your chest looked like pre-NBE? I figure this depends on the individual and your progress with NBE. For me, it's hard to do this. I think this especially become evident when I see the chests of bio-males who are completely flat and have tiny areolas. It's a tad bit mind-boggling to think for most of my life that's how my chest was.

No, because I've got pictures of me in the pool in the back yard and even a video of us playing a gig and I'm not wearing a bra....I MEAN, shirt. The question is, how many WOMEN can remember what their chest was like before they got their tits?

A tad bit???? Which is it, a tad or a bit?? You can't have `em BOTH!!

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 22-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ironically, Flame, I have a video of a film I was in right as I was starting NBE. Its a pretty terrible film, even though there were some big names in it. But it does have a scene that shows my naked chest totally. When I need encouragement I just take a look at it.
BTW...haven't seen the rhino for awhile...have you? Im kind of starting to miss the big jerk.Tongue

My ex-fiancé was in a movie that was shown on t.v., it started Fritz Weaver and Anne Bancroft. But she already had her tits LONG before that. My ex, I mean. Oh, and Anne, too. Maybe even Fritz!

Sammi!! Boy, have I got a movie for you, babe!!!! You'll be FANTASTIC in it!!!! You'll be an INSTANT star!!!! Top billing!!!! (We'll send you ALL the bills!!!!) You'll be just GREAT!!!! STUPENDOUS!!!! COLOSSAL!!!! I can see your face print in the walk at Grouman's already!!!! Here's the deal, babe!! You play the part of a man who, one morning, wakes up to find he's got a HUGE pair of knockers on his chest!!!! It's ALL about his trials a tribulations of being a guy with humongous hooters!!!! But, the back story, get this, is that you're on a bus full of blind orphans one day and, suddenly, the bus is hit by a runaway rickshaw!!! A TERRIBLE catastrophe, and a fire ensues and you save the lives of EVERYONE on that bus!!!! Even the sight-seeing dogs!!!! You're a HUGE hero!!!! EVERYBODY LOVES YOU!!!! So, from then on, EVERYBODY is PERFECTLY okay with you having those two gigantic golden bozos!!!! THEN, JUST as everything's going great for you, aliens attack!!!! Can you save the day??? Can you save the world??? Can you save the last dance for me??? Who knows??? Who cares??? You're a HUGE star, now!!!! You don't have to worry about such trivialities anymore!!!! Suddenly, your dog comes RUNNING into your arms and licks you all over!!!! You're overwhelmed with joy!!!! You both climb onto your horse and ride off into the sunset with the waves from the ocean gradually getting deeper around the horse's feet!!!! The End!!!!
What do ya think, Sammi baby???? This picture is all YOU, isn't it???? Sign here!! (As your agent, I get 98% of your gross.)

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 22-05-2014

LMAO, MM! You are too funny!

(22-05-2014, 01:44 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  LMAO, MM! You are too funny!

Thank you!! :-) Glad you liked it!!