Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 22-05-2014

OK, I posted a shot from the film next to a recent one...check my program thread

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 22-05-2014

(21-05-2014, 01:26 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ironically, Flame, I have a video of a film I was in right as I was starting NBE. Its a pretty terrible film, even though there were some big names in it. But it does have a scene that shows my naked chest totally. When I need encouragement I just take a look at it.

Samantha,

For some reason, hearing you talk about playing in a film like that reminds me of a particular scene on House:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somgGvJ8RcY

(It's the scene when House realizes that Wilson starred in a film back in his college days.)

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 22-05-2014

Flame is starstruck. You may be wise to hire security, Sammie. ;p

RE: Random Thoughts - Samantha Rogers - 22-05-2014

Lol...Flame...tee hee...it wasnt THAT kind of film....what kind of girl do you think I am? TongueBig GrinSmile

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 23-05-2014

(22-05-2014, 06:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lol...Flame...tee hee...it wasnt THAT kind of film....what kind of girl do you think I am? TongueBig GrinSmile

When you said there was a scene you were topless, my mind starts to wander...[Image: smiley-confused013.gif]

Sarah,

Ironically, Starstruck is a name of a movie that showed on the Disney channel.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-05-2014

How easy or hard is it for you to recognize a fellow bio-male NBE participant in the real world? I think this topic has come up before, however, a recent event has got me thinking about it again. When I was talking a walk outside, I passed by a guy who was topless and I think had some noticeable breast development that wouldn't be considered to be moobs.

In other words, how could we recognize those bio-males who have zero interest in NBE and those who take herbs/hormones and frequent boards such as this?

RE: Random Thoughts - Missed Miss - 26-05-2014

(26-05-2014, 01:56 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  How easy or hard is it for you to recognize a fellow bio-male NBE participant in the real world? I think this topic has come up before, however, a recent event has got me thinking about it again. When I was talking a walk outside, I passed by a guy who was topless and I think had some noticeable breast development that wouldn't be considered to be moobs.

In other words, how could we recognize those bio-males who have zero interest in NBE and those who take herbs/hormones and frequent boards such as this?
We played a gig in Edinboro called, Woodstick. After we got done playing the first afternoon, I was taking my drums off the stage and there was this tan-skinned kid walking around with no shirt and quite pointy tits, like they were on a 10 year old girl. They stuck out a good inch & a half from his chest and I thought it WAS a young girl, about 10 or 12, walking around topless!! Then I noticed it was guy!! I'm guessing he was at LEAST 15 years old!! However, I THINK he should've been in his early 20's to have been at that gig!! Especially since it was in a field right next door to a strip joint/whore house!! Even more especially since they were allowing us to use their bathrooms!!

RE: Random Thoughts - froger - 26-05-2014

I was working outside today with a crew of about thirty and it was a bit warm so naturally many of the guys had their shirts off. After seeing the cleavage they were carrying I think it would be difficult to tell an NBE'r unless they have a C-cup.

RE: Random Thoughts - froger - 30-05-2014

So today I'm on a field trip with my oldest and I must say the back of the bus wasn't the best idea. Especially not on horrible Pennsylvania roads.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 26-06-2014

I'm not sure why or how exactly the rhino has become so popular in this forum, but I would like to advance a proposition. Should we give the rhino his own sub-forum? [Image: smiley-signs002.gif]