Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

RE: Random Thoughts - AbiDrew85 - 21-04-2013

It bothers me only when in a situation where I know I'll be required to put my "genetic and legal" sex. Bothers me more that I can't put the truth in there than that it even asks... But yeah... It really should be irrelevant in the majority of cases.

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 22-04-2013

I've never been able to call myself a "man". I'm just not anything close to what society (or myself) expects one to be.

When it comes to male/female boxes on forms I don't like checking "male", but it doesn't bother me as much as being called a man, for some reason. Possibly because I don't consider a form to be subjective. I guess I think of male/female as strictly physical and man/woman more a combination of mental and physical. So one bothers me more than the other ;p.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 23-04-2013

(22-04-2013, 05:24 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  When it comes to male/female boxes on forms I don't like checking "male", but it doesn't bother me as much as being called a man, for some reason.

I'm the same way. In a way it's like being referred to as one of my parent's children. I don't see myself as a child (I'm 26) and don't like being called a child, but technically I am one in regards to my relations with my parents.

It's good to hear you got your pm shipment Doodlebug! Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 23-04-2013

Here's a twist on the same general topic. So, sometimes I'm talking to my wife about what I'm learning here and for whatever reason, I need to tie a person to it. I might say, "Byrony thinks that gluten causes lots of digestion problems." "HE says we should stop eating gluten" or "SHE says we should stop eating gluten." Would you rather be referred to as HE or SHE? And if I'm talking to you personally, would you want me to THINK of you as a female or male or in-between? Or are you comfortable with me assigning that designation to you however my mind sorts it out?

I think for myself, I'm OK with you referring to me as a male but I'd want you to KNOW, and treat me as if I'm really in the middle somewhere. If we were having lunch together, I'd be disappointed if you didn't treat me and relate to me as if I'm female because that's what I identify with emotionally. For example, it's easy to hurt my feelings, I want to feel loved, I want to connect deeply with you - on an emotional level. I'd rather NOT talk about superficial things like weather or sports, etc. And if it was in an appropriate way and setting (strictly platonic), I'd kinda like a hug and occasional touch ...like women do amongst themselves. So you can call me male and refer to me as HE and HIM, but I'd want you to treat me much more like a female.

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 24-04-2013

I was just thinking are their limits to what pm and herbs? If so what can you do to exceed those limits?

RE: Random Thoughts - MonikaT - 25-04-2013

(24-04-2013, 09:34 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I was just thinking are their limits to what pm and herbs? If so what can you do to exceed those limits?

The limits are largely genetic. You can't change them, and age is also a factor, i.e., younger is better, but not an absolute.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 25-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 05:45 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Here's a twist on the same general topic. So, sometimes I'm talking to my wife about what I'm learning here and for whatever reason, I need to tie a person to it. I might say, "Byrony thinks that gluten causes lots of digestion problems." "HE says we should stop eating gluten" or "SHE says we should stop eating gluten." Would you rather be referred to as HE or SHE? And if I'm talking to you personally, would you want me to THINK of you as a female or male or in-between? Or are you comfortable with me assigning that designation to you however my mind sorts it out?

I'm fine with being referred to as she or a gender neutral pronoun. I'm not sure how else to elaborate on this. Regardless of how I'm addressed as, I think I would enjoy talking to someone who recognizes that gender identity is not binary and the factors that affect one's gender identity is more extensive than simply what's between your legs.

(24-04-2013, 09:34 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I was just thinking are their limits to what pm and herbs? If so what can you do to exceed those limits?

As Monika has indicated, genetics is a significant factor that determines the amount of breast development. It's the exact same for genetic females. Pm and such promotes the growth of breast tissue, but it's your body that has the final say in regards to the size of your breasts.

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 26-04-2013

I'm HaPPy! I can finally report that something is happening to me and I'm not the only one who sees it. I've had lots of assorted sensations in my chest since I started NBE in Feb but they were brief and nothing seemed to change significantly. I was OK with that because I know this is going to be a long journey. My breasts have been pretty achy the last couple days, kind of like the ache you get the day after you work your pects really hard. I was a little shocked though when I saw myself in the mirror Tuesday morning - the change was obvious to me but I wanted a second opinion. So tonight I sheepishly showed my wife (with my shirt on), she frowned and asked me to remove the shirt, studied them for a minute and then proclaimed, "yep, they're poking out a little more." I'm sure it's one of those moments that will remain in my memory for a long time. In case you're wondering, she knows that breasts could easily be a consequence of taking PM but definitely wants me to stay on it because I'm a much nicer person when I am (that's unanimous) however, she indicated her comfort level will decrease if it becomes obvious to all that I have something beyond man boobs and can't hide them. ...Not sure how we're going to cross that bridge if or when we get there but for now, I don't have to wonder if PM will work for me. It certainly is in both ways - mental and physical.

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 06-05-2013

Can anyone relate to having an increased level of modesty with their breasts since starting NBE? When mine itch and I'm in public, it feels like it would be a faux pas to relieve the itch in the sight of others.

RE: Random Thoughts - Lenneth - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 04:03 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Can anyone relate to having an increased level of modesty with their breasts since starting NBE?

Not Since Starting NBE, but I have been like that since I was little.
cant even remember ever not being like that.