Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=14759)

RE: Random Thoughts - flamesabers - 16-06-2013

(14-06-2013, 04:29 PM)Mandy88 Wrote:  Well I switched over to the ainterol bulk powder from my unknown brand a month ago. I took 4 spoons of 250mg each, every day and this increase was to five spoons.

The only change with sex drive is that it has decreased and change to the better ever since I started PM basically like is common. So, it's just this sudden surprise this morning that seems utterly strange. I'll continue and hope for no more unwanted erections because otherwise I feel great on this ainterol stuff. Dodgy Thanks for your thoughts

Your welcome. Smile

When I have prolonged issues with an unwanted increase in my sex drive, I usually end up making a change in my dosage. (That seems to be a recurring indicator for me that my brain rewiring is going out.) I don't recall though having issues with morning erections though.

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 17-06-2013

Hey everyone I just wanted to show that i didn't get hacked and im not dead Tongue but yeah... and just too share a bit of random thoughts i was thinking of getting breast implants and then taking PM and NBE to make them feel a bit more natural and in hopes of being able to lactate. Also what is my future going to look like as a "man" with breast. Is society going to frown upon me or take pithy upon me or not even care. Am I going to have to wear a bikini top in public Blush or will i just beable to let them be free and open? When i go into the store and that 16 year old boy or girl be weirded out when they see a boy with breast and a bra checking out? Am i going to start wearing girls clothing? so many questions going through my mind ill think about it in the shower tonight...have any feed back just comment below Smile and i wish you the best of luck that you attain your desired breast size and too you hunger games fan happy hunger games the new movie is coming out!

RE: Random Thoughts - nightkat89 - 17-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 07:42 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey everyone I just wanted to show that i didn't get hacked and im not dead Tongue but yeah... and just too share a bit of random thoughts i was thinking of getting breast implants and then taking PM and NBE to make them feel a bit more natural and in hopes of being able to lactate. Also what is my future going to look like as a "man" with breast. Is society going to frown upon me or take pithy upon me or not even care. Am I going to have to wear a bikini top in public Blush or will i just beable to let them be free and open? When i go into the store and that 16 year old boy or girl be weirded out when they see a boy with breast and a bra checking out? Am i going to start wearing girls clothing? so many questions going through my mind ill think about it in the shower tonight...have any feed back just comment below Smile and i wish you the best of luck that you attain your desired breast size and too you hunger games fan happy hunger games the new movie is coming out!

Try the natural route first then do implants if necessary. Implants can provide complications down the road, and they don't look as real. As for hunger games, that movie is not out till Nov lol

RE: Random Thoughts - Karren - 17-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 07:42 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Hey everyone I just wanted to show that i didn't get hacked and im not dead Tongue but yeah... and just too share a bit of random thoughts i was thinking of getting breast implants and then taking PM and NBE to make them feel a bit more natural and in hopes of being able to lactate. Also what is my future going to look like as a "man" with breast. Is society going to frown upon me or take pithy upon me or not even care. Am I going to have to wear a bikini top in public Blush or will i just beable to let them be free and open? When i go into the store and that 16 year old boy or girl be weirded out when they see a boy with breast and a bra checking out? Am i going to start wearing girls clothing? so many questions going through my mind ill think about it in the shower tonight...have any feed back just comment below Smile and i wish you the best of luck that you attain your desired breast size and too you hunger games fan happy hunger games the new movie is coming out!

Well I'd personally want to spend a bit more time thinking about the long term implications about dressing like a girl full time than just a few minutes in the shower.... but that's just me.... I plan things out for a living... lol

(17-06-2013, 08:02 PM)nightkat89 Wrote:  

Try the natural route first then do implants if necessary. Implants can provide complications down the road, and they don't look as real. As for hunger games, that movie is not out till Nov lol

True ill take that into account i want to try pm soon...

(17-06-2013, 08:29 PM)karren Wrote:  

Well I'd personally want to spend a bit more time thinking about the long term implications about dressing like a girl full time than just a few minutes in the shower.... but that's just me.... I plan things out for a living... lol

Right haha i take long showers and my best thinking is done in there Tongue but i do think out of the shower lol as for the planning things out part do you write them down and try to live your life accordingly or...?

RE: Random Thoughts - nightkat89 - 18-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  

Right haha i take long showers and my best thinking is done in there Tongue but i do think out of the shower lol as for the planning things out part do you write them down and try to live your life accordingly or...?

Who plans anymore? Smile

RE: Random Thoughts - Jamie Lee - 18-06-2013

(18-06-2013, 11:53 AM)nightkat89 Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 10:17 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  

Who plans anymore? Smile

yeah... i kinda feel the same way why live you life by a schedual all planned out thats really not living.... and thanks for the feedback

RE: Random Thoughts - Marina Kits - 23-06-2013

Does anyone know of a trustworthy pharmacy that wouldn't require a prescription for oxytocin. I've heard there are two major ones that have good reputations.

RE: Random Thoughts - SarahSchilling - 24-06-2013

(23-06-2013, 11:08 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Does anyone know of a trustworthy pharmacy that wouldn't require a prescription for oxytocin. I've heard there are two major ones that have good reputations.

I PM'd you with a couple of places.