Breast Growth For Genetic Males
I am back!! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I am back!! (/showthread.php?tid=15137)

Pages: 1 2

I am back!! - Demon Lord Etna - 22-04-2013

I am so sorry to the brothers and sisters here for not coming back sooner, but Ive been focusing on family, work, and my own journey.

RE: I am back!! - SarahSchilling - 22-04-2013

I was actually wondering what happened to you not too long ago. Oh well, glad to hear you're doing alright. Welcome back!

RE: I am back!! - flamesabers - 23-04-2013

It's good to hear from you again. How's life treating you? I hope everything has been going okay with your NBE progress.

RE: I am back!! - Lisia - 23-04-2013

Welcome back! We need a "Where are they now?" thread. Smile

RE: I am back!! - flamesabers - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 02:06 AM)Lisia Wrote:  Welcome back! We need a "Where are they now?" thread. Smile

I agree. Maybe such a thread could also function as a "welcome back" thread? I'm willing to start up such a thread if no one else is interested in doing so.

RE: I am back!! - SarahSchilling - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 02:14 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 02:06 AM)Lisia Wrote:  Welcome back! We need a "Where are they now?" thread. Smile

I agree. Maybe such a thread could also function as a "welcome back" thread? I'm willing to start up such a thread if no one else is interested in doing so.

Go for it. Although in many cases, the answer to "where are they now" is "who knows" Big Grin

Here's the first one for ya. "What ever happened to diva chick?"

lol "who knows?" ;p

I'm being genuine here, I know its hard to tell. Start it, just bored. Kinda drunk.

RE: I am back!! - Pansy-Mae - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 03:01 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Here's the first one for ya. "What ever happened to diva chick?"

lol "who knows?" ;p

Well, Diva went over to TS DIY Hormones...and after 6 months of synthetics started moaning about lack of progress ( sound familiar?)...had a hissy fit and left. That was about 6 weeks ago. No idea what has happened since.

RE: I am back!! - SarahSchilling - 23-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 06:29 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(23-04-2013, 03:01 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Here's the first one for ya. "What ever happened to diva chick?"

lol "who knows?" ;p

Well, Diva went over to TS DIY Hormones...and after 6 months of synthetics started moaning about lack of progress ( sound familiar?)...had a hissy fit and left. That was about 6 weeks ago. No idea what has happened since.

LOL...well...I think that's par for the course. Nice to hear she's doing well. I think that's well for her I mean.

Progress on growing breasts is nice and all, but I'm usually more concerned with members' health than their progress when they disappear ;p

Anyways the thread is a good idea....didn't expect anyone to answer the where are they now question lmao

RE: I am back!! - Demon Lord Etna - 24-04-2013

(23-04-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  It's good to hear from you again. How's life treating you? I hope everything has been going okay with your NBE progress.

Quite well, thank you. I've hit the point I can't hide my growth anymore without a tremendous effort. To the point it's not ever worth ttrying... and honestly, if hiding them was the intention, I probably wouldn't have done it in the first place.

RE: I am back!! - breastman59 - 17-05-2013

Just wondering..what dosage of RC do you take each day...I am taking same amount of Fg as you ..you are looking really great..good progress