Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Pom's Progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Pom's Progress (/showthread.php?tid=16087)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Pom's Progress - pom19 - 08-08-2013

[attachment=3817]Hi everyone. This is my second thread so far. This one is to introduce myself. I started on 3-12-13. I have been modifying my program as time has passed. Following is my current program:

1-500 Ainetrol PM one/day
2-500 WY one/day
3-600 SP one/day
4-herbal teas-e.g., FG, Fennel, RC, and Ginseng.
5-Milk shake with maca, and soy protein after my workout.

I work out 5 times a week, stretches, lunges, squads, and weight.
Morning and evening message with Olive oil, flax seed, PM, Lavender, and rosemary oil.

My goal is to have an hourglass body combined with my male physics.
I am not intending to develop female breast only, but, a hybrid of male and female overall. I am still attracted toward females only and I like that. That could be why I am trying to develop female shape in my male body. So, developing boobs is only part of my journey. I believe within a few months I have developed enough to give me hope that it can be done. You may call this a perfect human body that I am after. Any comment to improve my physics is welcome. Blessings...

RE: Pom's Progress - Shortcakekate - 09-08-2013

All I have to say is congrats on your progress thus far, you look great. No matter what goal you have in mind its important to enjoy the journey and not get down about anything that isnt perfect. You are beautiful either way!! Wink

Good luck as your continue this journey.

RE: Pom's Progress - pom19 - 09-08-2013

(09-08-2013, 02:10 PM)Shortcakekate Wrote:  All I have to say is congrats on your progress thus far, you look great. No matter what goal you have in mind its important to enjoy the journey and not get down about anything that isnt perfect. You are beautiful either way!! Wink

Good luck as your continue this journey.

Thanks so much for your kind words. We truly all are a masterpiece of creation. Blessings

RE: Pom's Progress - DreamingBIG - 10-08-2013

Amazing! You seem to be doing everything rightSmile Are you looking to get wider hips and a bigger butt too? The exercises you mentioned will definitely help. For more jiggle you can try rubbing fish oil or flaxseed oil, that is if you need/want jiggle. Good luck You look awesome!

RE: Pom's Progress - pom19 - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 06:04 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  Amazing! You seem to be doing everything rightSmile Are you looking to get wider hips and a bigger butt too? The exercises you mentioned will definitely help. For more jiggle you can try rubbing fish oil or flax seed oil, that is if you need/want jiggle. Good luck You look awesome!

Thanks so much. Yes, I am planning on a wider hip and a bigger butt. I did say in my program that I am doing Morning and evening message with Olive oil, flax seed, PM, Lavender, and rosemary oil.
My measurements were:
Before- 38-34-36
now- 40-31-38
Goal- 40-28-40
the reason my bust goal is only 40 is my side boobies view is very good, since I have a broad chest, between is not full, so no cleavage. By filling them I think my bust will still remain 40 or little more. I want to keep a well balanced bust and hip-same size and reducing my waist. I am after symmetry and proportion, plus feminine skin, which I am already blessed with that. When I wear shorts my legs look like a girl's legs (I shave my whole body except for the triangle part down there.). Fortunately I balance it with my build up chest and arm, although the skins there too are very soft and toned.
Another big change in my body is when I get home from work my body's odor is pleasant just like in the morning, even under my arm!!! This is due to drastic change in my diet and using phyto-estrogene every day. Truly what a JOURNEY!!! I hope I will never wake up from this dream.
I love it when I go out casual like that. I feel so free and whole. I see ladies full of beauty and grace, but, not much sexually or intimidating anymore, like when I was wholly a male. Maybe, that's what males need to do in future to be balanced, and lovely toward females. Something they have failed in past. Well, we are toward a new world with new global culture anyway. Thanks again for your nice comments. Blessings and LOVE.

RE: Pom's Progress - pom19 - 17-08-2013

[attachment=3864]New pic showing my lower body. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks...

RE: Pom's Progress - breastman59 - 19-08-2013

Stunning...simply stunning...very masculine and athletic before and very feminine now.....Wishing I could acheive same...And really like your outlook and thinking about man/woman and gender in general....have always thought along the same lines

RE: Pom's Progress - pom19 - 20-08-2013

(19-08-2013, 01:44 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  Stunning...simply stunning...very masculine and athletic before and very feminine now.....Wishing I could acheive same...And really like your outlook and thinking about man/woman and gender in general....have always thought along the same lines

Thank you so much. It makes me happy to see there are other people that appreciate my thoughts and body, I think we all can become whole, to a different degree, but definitely not a male or female only that has created so much pain in humanity. At beginning there was only ONE. Smile LOVE

RE: Pom's Progress - TibetanPrincess - 20-08-2013

Well, that's wonderful if you can achieve it and it seems that you will with the body type you have. It is a PERFECT body for YOU. Whatever makes you happy. Some do want to be this hybrid because of the power it brings, not saying this is you, but its nice to know why one would find this to be perfection when the hormonal lines began to blur and often cause havoc on the endocrine system at some point in time.

How do you plan on dealing with the shifting from a healthy male sex drive to a potentially plummeting one? Has it happened yet? Do you think it will be a problem down the line? Also, how about the changes to a more female mindset, has this been happening? Or were you already wired this way? Are you with anyone? Do you think finding a female companion to accept you will ever be problematic? Can you ever go back if you wanted to?

Interesting thread!

(20-08-2013, 05:43 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-08-2013, 01:44 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  Stunning...simply stunning...very masculine and athletic before and very feminine now.....Wishing I could acheive same...And really like your outlook and thinking about man/woman and gender in general....have always thought along the same lines

Thank you so much. It makes me happy to see there are other people that appreciate my thoughts and body, I think we all can become whole, to a different degree, but definitely not a male or female only that has created so much pain in humanity. At beginning there was only ONE. Smile LOVE

RE: Pom's Progress - pom19 - 20-08-2013

[quote='tibetan113' pid='81690' dateline='1377021605']
Well, that's wonderful if you can achieve it and it seems that you will with the body type you have. It is a PERFECT body for YOU. Whatever makes you happy. Some do want to be this hybrid because of the power it brings, not saying this is you, but its nice to know why one would find this to be perfection when the hormonal lines began to blur and often cause havoc on the endocrine system at some point in time.

How do you plan on dealing with the shifting from a healthy male sex drive to a potentially plummeting one? Has it happened yet? Do you think it will be a problem down the line? Also, how about the changes to a more female mindset, has this been happening? Or were you already wired this way? Are you with anyone? Do you think finding a female companion to accept you will ever be problematic? Can you ever go back if you wanted to?

Interesting thread!

Tibetan, your questions are deep and intelligent. I admire your awareness. I'll try to answer them as much as I am allowed.
1-My male sex drive has plummeted significantly, but it is replaced with a surge of female energy that runs thru my whole body all day and night. It is sutle and not overt like male energy. It is fulfilling and not draining like male. French call the coming of male as a little "Death". They are right 'cause that's how I felt when I was one, very draining. Now that I don't come like a male often, much much less than before, I have already turned the clock back on my body and happiness. I wish I could share this with humanity 'cause that's what I have always thought since my childhood-how to help humanity.
2-yes my mind set has already changed. Although I am still attracted toward females, but not in a physical way, more adoring the flowers in the rose garden with the full knowledge not to touch. So summary of my sexuality is no attraction toward males, but more spiritual attraction toward females. I feel more closely bonded with them than just physical attraction. I can not have enough of their presence, since I feel so much LOVE. And this is not a male love, it is a building love and not a destructive love. I still like males as humans but I have now sympathy for them that they are the rabbits and the females are the turtles, cause at the end turtles win.
3-I am with a sis female since I was a teenager. I love her so much and she loves me so much. We married very young and I am glad we did. If it was not her I would have not made it so far. Our sexuality has changed a lot as a male and female-physically, but the new way is mind blowing for me and she knows that. I have not lost my male ability, but it is reserved for special occasions only and the coming is not like a male either, although I eventually ejaculate but more like a female with intensity and emotion. It takes long time to turn me on and my breast are now the center of stimulation than other parts. They are so sensitive that I have to tell her please, stop.
4-No I do not want to go back. As I said in my earlier response, it is a dream that I do not want to wake up.
I want to thank you again Tibetan for your intelligent questions. I am sure I would have not indulge so much personal info if you did not ask. I hope my answers will help people understand that you do not have to be TRAPPED. Remember the butterflies.
But also we must remember that "With great power comes great responsibility"-Spider Man movie.

With LOVE and COMPASSION...