Breast Growth For Genetic Males
soo... - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: soo... (/showthread.php?tid=16947)

Pages: 1 2

soo... - emma - 07-11-2013

Sorry I haven't been on lately but I've been rather busy. After taking to a friend who is supportive, I have decided to see a therapist in hopes of starting hrt. After taking to a few people and coming to terms with myself I have decided that I shouldn't need to supress my feelings or thoughts. So hopefully starting next Friday I will start therapy with a gender therapist and work toward hrt. Wish me luck and thanks for the support.

RE: soo... - Cecilia Claire - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 07:01 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Sorry I haven't been on lately but I've been rather busy. After taking to a friend who is supportive, I have decided to see a therapist in hopes of starting hrt. After taking to a few people and coming to terms with myself I have decided that I shouldn't need to supress my feelings or thoughts. So hopefully starting next Friday I will start therapy with a gender therapist and work toward hrt. Wish me luck and thanks for the support.

Knew you could do it. Welcome to the girly side! Things are much cuter here.

RE: soo... - flamesabers - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 07:01 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Sorry I haven't been on lately but I've been rather busy. After taking to a friend who is supportive, I have decided to see a therapist in hopes of starting hrt. After taking to a few people and coming to terms with myself I have decided that I shouldn't need to supress my feelings or thoughts. So hopefully starting next Friday I will start therapy with a gender therapist and work toward hrt. Wish me luck and thanks for the support.

I hope everything works out for you smallfry. Smile

RE: soo... - emma - 07-11-2013

Thanks, have a long road ahead and a lot of hardship too. I imagine my therapist is going to make me tell my gf and I think that will be hardest. I love her to death and would do anything for her, but at the same time I need to be happy with my mind and body.

RE: soo... - jennilee888 - 07-11-2013

good luck with your journey...

jenni
xx

Thanks jenni

RE: soo... - Lotus - 07-11-2013

You gotta do what you gotta do,

Good luck,I'm routin for ya!,hope you'll still share with us and not to go off to someplace never to hear from you like Julie says! :Sad

Take care,lotus

Yeah I will try to still post on here when I can. I joined another forum mainly for trans and all I can say is I see why people leave forums. But being that no one has ever seen my face on here, and after I come out, ill prob post better full body, clothes on photo's.

RE: soo... - Yearning - 08-11-2013

good luck on your journey. I want to thank you for all your help in answering my questions.

RE: soo... - emma - 08-11-2013

Yeah no problem, just glad that I'm getting the help I need after suppressing emotions for such a long time.