Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Male and Female Alters, - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Male and Female Alters, (/showthread.php?tid=17054)

Pages: 1 2 3

Male and Female Alters, - julieTG - 18-11-2013

Now this thread will not go down well with the Bigender sites,

I am trying to deduce whether many us are Trans sexuals in denial,
pure blends or Bi-Gender,

For some time I have thought I am Bi-Gender as the switch is so extreme , ie

Alpha male to Girl in seconds, then I keep reading about Bi Gender people suddenly realising there not and making an mtf transition,

Then you are at the pure Trans sexual like Flame,

Then what I call pure blends such as sfem and Pansy, there mental state has not altered (unlike their chests x)
ie sfem and pansy are stable and seem secure, whereas I am not , I am like 2 people,

Doodle is more TS I think than lets on , but stable , ie not likely to fence hop,

The point I am trying to make is does Bi Gender exist , is it real or is it Trans sexual in deep denial,

I really really am not sure, I would like to think Bigender is real, if not I have a problem ,

What I cannot understand for the life of me is how the switch can be so violent with me or should I say instant,

Whereas most of you here perhaps have girl days and male days , I am instant,there is no build up, just nothing , ie silly girl nonsesense , not a thought and then see an image , BANG,

Girl for a few minutes,

Speech has changed, the way I look at people changes, inflections change, I sit to the left instead of the right like in male mode , I become seriously submissive, ie lay on my back and come and take me, I even start using my left hand,

So on balance would have to say Bi-Gender exists, but I think very rare,

Interested in your thoughts

Julie

RE: Male and Female Alters, - chrissymarch - 18-11-2013

Interesting some things do seem to trigger me like a pretty dress or a new shade of lip stick , some times the idea of wearing male clothes makes me feel nauseous and all i want to do is get dressed all girly.
I could not make the transition due to family circumstances, I think Bi gendered suits the way I feel most of the time.

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Samantha Rogers - 18-11-2013

Good questions. For myself, I resolved many years ago that I would make such a freak of a woman because of my height that it was not an option I wanted to pursue, at least not publically. Plus, I wanted to have kids. I suppose there were lots of reasons. And so I have lived a divided existance, which may seem sad but it has not been tragic by any means. The expression of a female side is far more integrated now than ever. And that is good.
I read everyone discussing types, and spectrums and all manner of different ways to describe people like "us", and part of me just thinks it is all part of our individual needs to find comfort. In truth, I believe we are all basically unique, and that attempting to classify different types is partly a desire to make order out of chaos, and partly an attempt to find other souls with whom we share characteristics. " Ah, they are like me! I am not alone!".

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Marina Kits - 18-11-2013

(18-11-2013, 06:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Doodle is more TS I think than lets on , but stable , ie not likely to fence hop,

Smile Another member recently did an arm chair analysis of me but it didn't feel right to me when I read it, your analysis however, does. To draw a word picture, I imagine myself sitting on my haunches, hands on the fence peering into the other side and longing deeply to be there but knowing full well that the fence is too high for me to clear. You say I'm stable but I would say, I'm just not able to change.

As for what I "let on". I'm not sure what I do to appear guarded. I'm not trying to hide anything. On the contrary, I try to be as transparent as I can. I really LIKE who I am and I'm certainly not ashamed of wearing a transsexual badge, although I couldn't say either about myself a year ago. I'm a person first and labels don't really matter to me anymore.

As for your questions above, good luck figuring all that out! I really wish I had some insight for you but I've got nothing.

Samantha,
I LOVE your second paragraph!!!

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Samantha Rogers - 18-11-2013

Thanks, Doodle!Blush

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Lotus - 18-11-2013

Oh yeah!,we're complex individuals,

Before I saw your post Jules I was off in girlie mode,where did it come from?...he'll if I know but it was a first.Tongue

I must admit I love reading your posts,but you wear me gurl,lol...just kidding,you keep thinking those thoughts and we'll try too keep up with you and answer those questions!

Not to appear ignorant,(easily done for me,ha), I'm still trying grasp the Transgenderist,so is bi-gender the same?

L. x

RE: Male and Female Alters, - julieTG - 18-11-2013

Sorry lotus

I just never stop whirring or relax

Difficult question that

Think transgenderist is more of a blend is sfem etc

Just equally balanced , ie middle

Bigender is more of 2 extremes in one body ie me

How can you go and bench 200kg then go and put a bra on and pop some estrogen ?

That's extremes

Julie

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Lotus - 18-11-2013

Yeah,I can't do that!

I'd bust a nut or something,Blush

RE: Male and Female Alters, - SarahSchilling - 19-11-2013

LOL, I think the act of trying to categorize males who are trying to grow breasts is bound to be a fruitless one....

Hell, I can't even categorize myself, and I AM me.

And yet, I still feel a little left out lmao..I guess that means I could be categorized as self-absorbed Big Grin

I truly can't imagine what's it like to constantly flip between male and female mental states. Sounds tiring to me, but I can't say. My mental gender is what it is, even if I'm not altogether sure what it is.

Makes a lot of sense, I know lol

RE: Male and Female Alters, - Lotus - 19-11-2013

Sarah,

I would say your asstastic!

What category would that be in?....lol

L. Smile