Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts (GI) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (GI) (/showthread.php?tid=17563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 15-04-2014

(15-04-2014, 04:47 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(15-04-2014, 02:12 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Samantha,

I hope things work out with you and Rhonda. I'm sure she's happy to be out to you. Perhaps now you have a better understanding of what wives/significant others go through with the members on this board. Hopefully nobody else on this board is a rhino! Big Grin
Well if anyone else is looking for one they can have mine... big bum never helps around the house, and now... ever since he "came out". she says I am no longer attractive to her, and that she wants a real man... sigh

No thanks. I already have a cat to take care of. She's a real sweetheart. Smile Plus, if I was going to adopt an animal in my mental space, it would probably be something like a flamingo! Big Grin

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 18-04-2014

(14-04-2014, 11:59 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(14-04-2014, 11:44 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Samantha,

Maybe you should buy him his own clothes? I'm sure he'll be thankful. Big Grin Perhaps you could also start by calling him by a feminine name like Rinoa? Blush
Quite a kettle of worms you opened, Flame.... we had a little talk, rhino and I did... a lot of tears were shed... now I must address her with feminine pronouns and refer to her as Rhonda. But the worst part is I have until Friday to locate a LBD in her size. We tried a size eighteen and it would not fit over even one leg... I think we need to find a size 57 at least. And, wow, I thought I had trouble finding heels in my size...sheesh.
Thanks, Flame... look what you started...Dodgy

Samantha,

How are things going for you and Rhonda? Any luck with finding that LBD? Tongue

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 21-04-2014

(21-04-2014, 02:10 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 01:06 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 12:03 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 04:50 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Spanky,

It's been a while since I pursued the "flat to fem" regime. Off the top of my head, your doses seem to be in the high/maximum range. Regardless of dosage, the herbs you're using I don't think are particularly potent for initiating breast development. I never seemed to achieve concrete progress with these herbs and I used them for a total of 4.5 months. I would suggest switching to something with a more proven record like pm or BO.

About a year and a half, and a lot of water under the bridge, passed between my initial post and your response. In the intervening period, I read a lot of your posts as well as others, and studied your programs. I stopped the FG and RC, and in the late summer of 2013 began taking PM and thereafter added spearmint and more recently white peony. I have been somewhat inconsistent, in that there has been a fair amount of stopping and re-starting.

However, the important thing is that you were quite correct. PM is much more effective than FG, at least for me. Within 3+ months, definite budding started. I doubt that buds would have formed at all if I had continued with FG.

Oops. my mistake. I must not have been looking at the date when I was responding to your post. It's kind of weird though how nobody else ever did reply to it though. Sad

I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Maybe the rhino was distracting you, Flame.Tongue

You know, I can't help but feel a little sorry for Rhonda. I can picture her being cold and miserable underneath a bridge feeling dejected because she's been evicted and rejected by her mistress. Not too long ago she came out of the closest so to speak, and now she's on the streets. Maybe you should give her a second chance Samantha?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 21-04-2014

(21-04-2014, 11:37 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 02:10 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 01:06 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 12:03 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 04:50 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Spanky,

It's been a while since I pursued the "flat to fem" regime. Off the top of my head, your doses seem to be in the high/maximum range. Regardless of dosage, the herbs you're using I don't think are particularly potent for initiating breast development. I never seemed to achieve concrete progress with these herbs and I used them for a total of 4.5 months. I would suggest switching to something with a more proven record like pm or BO.

About a year and a half, and a lot of water under the bridge, passed between my initial post and your response. In the intervening period, I read a lot of your posts as well as others, and studied your programs. I stopped the FG and RC, and in the late summer of 2013 began taking PM and thereafter added spearmint and more recently white peony. I have been somewhat inconsistent, in that there has been a fair amount of stopping and re-starting.

However, the important thing is that you were quite correct. PM is much more effective than FG, at least for me. Within 3+ months, definite budding started. I doubt that buds would have formed at all if I had continued with FG.

Oops. my mistake. I must not have been looking at the date when I was responding to your post. It's kind of weird though how nobody else ever did reply to it though. Sad

I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Maybe the rhino was distracting you, Flame.Tongue

You know, I can't help but feel a little sorry for Rhonda. I can picture her being cold and miserable underneath a bridge feeling dejected because she's been evicted and rejected by her mistress. Not too long ago she came out of the closest so to speak, and now she's on the streets. Maybe you should give her a second chance Samantha?

Heck, Flame, that bum left me!
Looking for a new trophy wife... a younger girl I am sure...should be knocking on your door anytime, Flame!

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 21-04-2014

(21-04-2014, 11:41 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, Flame, that bum left me!
Looking for a new trophy wife... a younger girl I am sure...should be knocking on your door anytime, Flame!

Do you mean a younger girl or the rhino should be knocking on my door? Tongue

I'm sharing my residence with a jungle cat and I get the feeling jungle cats and rhinos aren't the best of friends...

If I see her, should I tell her you want her to come back? Shy

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 22-04-2014

(21-04-2014, 11:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(21-04-2014, 11:41 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Heck, Flame, that bum left me!

Do you mean a younger girl or the rhino should be knocking on my door? Tongue

I'm sharing my residence with a jungle cat and I get the feeling jungle cats and rhinos aren't the best of friends...

If I see her, should I tell her you want her to come back? Shy

don't you dare... I would die of shame... the big lug.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 03-05-2014

(22-04-2014, 12:09 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  don't you dare... I would die of shame... the big lug.

Anymore news on the rhino (AKA the big lug)?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 03-05-2014

Ha....the last time I saw that sorry tramp, she was hanging out in a sleazy bar with a couple of real pigs. The bitch was wearing too much eye liner, ripped nylons, a dress that was way to short for her, drinking Bloody Marys and she hadn't even shaved. I am done with that bitch!
Lol Dodgy

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - EvaMarie - 03-05-2014

Thanks Sammie now I cant stop thinking about having a Bloody Mary for lunchRolleyesTongue

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Marina Kits - 10-05-2014

I just found this article about Laura Jane Grace (Formerly Tom Gabel, Punk Rocker). I think it would be perfect to share with my wife.

Interestingly, the article says there are 700,000 transgender people in the United States. The statistic isn't footnoted but I rarely ever see numbers mentioned.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/laura-jane-grace-first-year-as-a-woman