Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts (GI) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (GI) (/showthread.php?tid=17563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Missed Miss - 10-06-2014

Well, how many women do you know of named, Michael? Yet there's the actress, Michael Learned!
And, in the states, Ginger is a girl's name, in England it's a boy's name.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Marina Kits - 10-06-2014

Well Flame, you already know this but for the sake of this thread, here goes.

My REAL name is Gary Lee, not feminine at all, but if you change TWO (no coincidence - "top & bottom") letters of my first name, you get Kari and if you keep the phonics of Lee the same yet change the spelling to Leigh, you change the gender. It's not the pretty feminine name I'd choose for myself but for the reasons above and for the fact that we DON'T get to pick our birth names, Kari Leigh seems like a perfect choice. ...I'll reserve my sir name for obvious reasons but if you insist, you can call me Mrs Doodlebug (just kidding ...please don't call me that).

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - SarahSchilling - 10-06-2014

Hey, I already knew your "REAL" name as well, Mrs. Doodlebug! Just forget all about me! lol

Anyways, my first and middle name are not feminine at all, a few of you know them. I'm not going to post them on here because the one I go by isn't a very common name at all. Then again the nickname I go by isn't very masculine lol...

Maybe I can be mysterious after all, Clara. Smile

I'll tell anyone that comes to SCC ;p

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 10-06-2014

Tee hee...Sammie knows (but I won't tell)Tongue
Oh, and Sarah knows mine, too....shhhhh.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 10-06-2014

(10-06-2014, 03:14 PM)kari leigh Wrote:  ...I'll reserve my sir name for obvious reasons but if you insist, you can call me Mrs Doodlebug (just kidding ...please don't call me that).

How about Ms. Doodlebug? Tongue

I've met a few women who prefer to be called Ms. instead of Mrs. (even though they're married) because the Mrs. title reminds them of their mother-in-law.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 15-06-2014

Speaking of names, the other name I thought about name anagrams. I realized that flame is just one "e" short of being an anagram for "female." Smile

An anagram for flamesabers is "safe rambles." Big Grin

What is your story with anagrams, whether it's your user name or real-life name?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 24-07-2014

Here's a comic strip I think is very fitting for me considering my major and my desire for an androgynous appearance:

[attachment=7512]

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Lenneth - 25-07-2014

you might like this one to flame Smile

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 25-07-2014

(25-07-2014, 01:02 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  you might like this one to flame Smile

I think you already showed this to me in the chatroom, but I still like it. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - kimdl93 - 25-07-2014

As usual I'm late to the conversation, but for the record, my given name is Kimberly. Mom must have subconsciously known....