Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Random Thoughts (GI) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts (GI) (/showthread.php?tid=17563)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 19-02-2014

Kari, as much as I might want to "do it with you" (tee hee), I don't think I can wait. This train is moving. I have a lot I want to learn before September (I am determined to be ready for four or five days totally "out" at Southern Comfort... I am practically peeing myself thinking about it...Rolleyes). I am thinking the ears are coming this next weekend. Are you ready, sister?

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - PattiJT - 19-02-2014

You know what they say, Kari, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for!

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - SarahSchilling - 19-02-2014

Wasn't gonna post, but what the hell. I can't sleep anyways (endo tommorrow, WRITE ME A SCRIPT ALREADY)

lol

Anyways, I don't think I'll ever be getting my ears pierced, nor getting tattoos, nor wearing necklaces/bracelets.

I don't like things that dangle off of my body parts, first of all. I don't even like existing body parts that dangle themselves.

I think tattoos are a little silly. "Hey look, I had someone draw on me" Tongue

Necklaces/bracelets would annoy the holy hell out of me.

On the other hand, I'd be totally up for breast implants or SRS. I think I'd just dislike all the practices above even if I'd been born as a girl. It takes all kinds, I suppose. I could probably handle a tight fitting bracelet. I wear a hair tie there everyday actually.

Yeah, whatever. I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back to read all of you tattooed peoples' outrage.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Pansy-Mae - 19-02-2014

I pierced both of my ears several years ago. The tricky part was keeping them in long enough to heal, because they are a no-no at work.
I solved that problem by using very small transparent plastic studs which are virtually invisible and take on the the colour of the surrounding skin.
Now I wear a pair of small black or diamonte studs most weekends, or whenevr the fancy takes me but take them out during the working week.

As for tattoo's, I'm with Sarah on this one, personally I loathe them on anyone and particularly on females. I think they are the complete antithesis of femininity, but I suppose it's their body and they can do what they want.

Ditto, Pansy. In most cases.

One form of tattoo I don't mind, is the type referred to as permanent makeup. I don't expect that I'll be getting that far, though. I'm not sure it would look right on an older gurl like myself. My wife wants to get her brows done, though, and I have no problem with that. But then, who knows, a slew of things change for us in here, and I would have to agree that just a little bit might make my task of looking nice a bit easier. And who knows, in a few years, Sarah might be a necklace/bracelet aficionado of major proportions. Ya just never know.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - SarahSchilling - 19-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 08:06 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Ditto, Pansy. In most cases.

And who knows, in a few years, Sarah might be a necklace/bracelet aficionado of major proportions. Ya just never know.

Yeah, it definitely wouldn't be the first time I've changed my mind about something.

I do like the way you worded that though, Patti!

Permanent makeup? They do that at the plastic surgery place i get laser done. Sounds scary to me, though. Like suppose they mess up...its permanent. Also, who wants to wear a certain color of makeup for the rest of their life?

On the other hand, most makeup is poison...so I suppose having it tattooed on would be better for you, if it was done right.

I suppose my hesitancy makes little sense considering that I'm fine with someone burning my facial hair from the inside until its dead with a laser....or with my blind consumption of prescription drugs, or with other more invasive procedures that I think would be amazing!

But, no....permanent makeup scares me, it's where I draw the line! LOL

Sarah,
Did you mean "That's where I draw the eyeliner"? Really, though, permanent in this case actually means extra-long-lasting. In some cases, it's only good for 5-6 months. So, when compared to a daily "dosage", you'd just need the occasional touch-up every 6 months. Or not. I'll let you know how it works out for my wife. Probably be 2-3 months before she gets it done. (You could always let them put teeny dots on you, and then you can just "connect-the-dots"). Happy drawing!!

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - flamesabers - 19-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 06:19 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wasn't gonna post, but what the hell. I can't sleep anyways (endo tommorrow, WRITE ME A SCRIPT ALREADY)

lol

Anyways, I don't think I'll ever be getting my ears pierced, nor getting tattoos, nor wearing necklaces/bracelets.

I don't like things that dangle off of my body parts, first of all. I don't even like existing body parts that dangle themselves.

I think tattoos are a little silly. "Hey look, I had someone draw on me" Tongue

Necklaces/bracelets would annoy the holy hell out of me.

On the other hand, I'd be totally up for breast implants or SRS. I think I'd just dislike all the practices above even if I'd been born as a girl. It takes all kinds, I suppose. I could probably handle a tight fitting bracelet. I wear a hair tie there everyday actually.

Yeah, whatever. I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back to read all of you tattooed peoples' outrage.

Sarah, I'm not going to get upset with you. (You can always change your mind on tattoos and jewelry.) Tongue

I'm reminded of something you wrote earlier:

(14-12-2013, 04:47 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I think flame likes me better when I'm not "in heat".

hahaha, oh damn, that cracked me up for some reason.

I hope your sleep schedule returns to normal and you're able to get a new script from your doctor.

(19-02-2014, 07:35 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  As for tattoo's, I'm with Sarah on this one, personally I loathe them on anyone and particularly on females. I think they are the complete antithesis of femininity, but I suppose it's their body and they can do what they want.

For me it depends if it's done in good taste. I've never cared for individuals who are obsessed with covering all or most of their bodies with tattoos. However, I do enjoy tattoos if they are in limited quantity, discreet and aesthetically pleasing.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Marina Kits - 19-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 05:56 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Kari, as much as I might want to "do it with you" (tee hee), I don't think I can wait...

[giggles]

(19-02-2014, 07:35 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  I solved that problem by using very small transparent plastic studs which are virtually invisible and take on the the color of the surrounding skin.

Gee, stupid me, I hadn't really considered how they'd go over at work. Glad you mentioned the clear tubes Pansy-Mae

(19-02-2014, 07:35 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  As for tattoo's, I'm with Sarah on this one, personally I loathe them on anyone and particularly on females. I think they are the complete antithesis of femininity, but I suppose it's their body and they can do what they want.

Amen. Like graffiti one the walls of the Sistine Chappel! I think it's ugly on guys and only reduces the natural beauty of any female.

RE: Random Thoughts (GI) - Samantha Rogers - 19-02-2014

I never liked tattoos either, or facial piercings for that matter...but I guess there is room for everyone, and hopefully for every ying there is a yang somewhere.