Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Poll How often do you "dress" ? (/showthread.php?tid=17734)

Pages: 1 2 3

Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Samantha Rogers - 01-02-2014

Ok, time to stir things up a little! We know that members and visitors to this board , leaving aside our gg sisters that join us periodically, run the gamut from those who are always in male mode to those that are always or almost always in female mode, at least in terms of how they present in public. Just for fun, let's see how the numbers break down.
I will go first. As far as letting Sammie out totally, it varies. Some years go by with barely two or three occasions. Other years far, far more. But I also work hard to introduce my feminine side into my choice of everyday clothing, and live in an stealth androgynous manner, testing the lines just a little.
So how about you?
This time (Sarah? You listening, sweetheart?), I will try to allow voting in more than one category.

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - GoneGirl - 01-02-2014

Well, in the past I would have had to answer Never. Despite scattered well hidden instances of cross dressing in lingerie for arousal purposes, it was something I suppressed with willful intent. My male identity lived in mortal fear and disgust of ceding any freedom to my female side. The resulting anxiety, guilt and shame resulting from occasional lapses haunted me most of my life.

Today, the genie is out of the bottle. She demands freedom and she demands breasts. Wink

She also demands to dress in clothes more fitting for a girl in spite of the lack of good stock to work with. Big Grin

It's not surprising then, that I dress up pretty once or twice a week as the mood strikes me; every day if you include wearing my pink exercise outfit and feminine underwear.

I was warned that doing HRT (or the herbal equivalent) would likely make me lose interest in crossdressing. Nope. Wink

Clara Smile

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - SarahSchilling - 01-02-2014

This time, multiple votes are not needed! lol

As far as dressing in private goes, HRT/herbs have stopped the urge to do that. If I'm wearing female clothes that day, I don't take them off when I get home though. Not sure that counts as dressing in private though.

If there would have been a public frequently/private frequently, I'd have picked that. There wasn't, so I went with blending the lines.

On a side note, I had a dream about wearing full makeup in public....but I can't remember how it went lol....

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - flamesabers - 02-02-2014

What is with the rhino option again!? Huh

I voted for the never in public but undress female. It's a practical matter than because of any sexual urges or pink fog so to speak. Panties and female undershirts fit me better with the physical feminization I have achieved thus far. I occasionally wear women's jeans but they're not overtly feminine. I would wear them more more often but it's so hard to find the right size at a decent price. Dodgy

(01-02-2014, 07:29 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  On a side note, I had a dream about wearing full makeup in public....but I can't remember how it went lol....

Maybe somebody made fun of you like what happened with my disney musical dream? Tongue

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - AnnieBL - 02-02-2014

For me, I think that 'not yet' might be on the way to becoming the nearest. As for the rhino, I can't any longer grow a horn on my own body, so why should I take any notice of somebody that grows a horn on her nose. I do though recollect a form of nursery lap dance in which Uppity Snooks rides a rhinoceros, just for fun, until he gets dumped between her legs Big Grin

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Missed Miss - 02-02-2014

Another option should be, "Nowhere near as often as I'd like!"
These days, I'd LOVE to, 24/7 would be GREAT!! But, I have a LOT of situations around me, immediately and not quite so immediately, that greatly hinder my fem dressing needs. LOADS of prejudiced and gay bashing people abound (nearly everyone at work is), mom would probably have a second stroke, a lot of the immediate neighborhood thinks that we are ALL child molesters simply because my asshole brother got arrested for it 12 years ago, and, because my hands are so dry from handling paper at work every day, it's nearly impossible to put on a pair of pantyhose, tights or a leotard without ripping them to shreds.

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Karren - 02-02-2014

I'm not dressing as often as I used to.... home remodeling and big promotion at work take all my time... on business trips I typically live enfemme and travel enfemme unless I'm with a coworker or have to go to one of the mines....

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Samantha Rogers - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 05:41 AM)Karren Wrote:  I'm not dressing as often as I used to.... home remodeling and big promotion at work take all my time... on business trips I typically live enfemme and travel enfemme unless I'm with a coworker or have to go to one of the mines....
Karren, you have all my respect, honey! I cannot even imagine trying to move through normal society en femme. At close to 6'3", I cannot imagine ever fooling anyone, even in flats...LOL
I can imagine visiting a club or party or other event specifically for gurls, and I believe I would love that.
But to move through the light of day totally immersed...well, you rock, girl!
Hugs

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Pansy-Mae - 02-02-2014

The trouble with polls of any kind on any subject ( not just here) is that they NEVER give me the option that I truly want to tick.

So, can I have a, " I rarely dress outwardly whilst I'm taking PM but I would do it full time at home if I stopped PM, but years ago before PM and when I was a lot younger, I could, and would, go everywhere as much as I could en femme", button please?? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Poll How often do you "dress" ? - Samantha Rogers - 02-02-2014

(02-02-2014, 07:21 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  The trouble with polls of any kind on any subject ( not just here) is that they NEVER give me the option that I truly want to tick.

So, can I have a, " I rarely dress outwardly whilst I'm taking PM but I would do it full time at home if I stopped PM, but years ago before PM and when I was a lot younger, I could, and would, go everywhere as much as I could en femme", button please?? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
LOL! Yes, Pansy-Mae, you can, absolutely, honey... but seriously,, knowing the CV and prevailing mentality here, there should have been an option for " I used to dress a lot, but less since starting PM"
Sigh...I always seem to leave out somebody's answer in these silly polls., tee hee. Rolleyes