Breast Growth For Genetic Males
(off topic) - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: (off topic) (/showthread.php?tid=17755)

Pages: 1 2

(off topic) - Destiny - 04-02-2014

I had a thought running through my head today that I just had to ask you all.

What would you give to be your ideal woman for a week?

The rules it are simple what you give has to be real you can't say I would give a million dollars(unless you have that kind of money) if you do I will clean your house for ya!

Any way my answer is I would be willing to give up playing my xbox 360 forever!

Since I am single and I have no kids this is pretty much the only entertainment that I have and I would give it up for just one week as my ideal woman!

I am eager to read your posts! (hope I don't upset anyone with this thread)

RE: (off topic) - geek - 04-02-2014

I would give up meat. Now, that may not sound like much, but I happen to love chicken & baccon. They are my favorite foods.

RE: (off topic) - flamesabers - 04-02-2014

I feel like I'm being a sort of a maverick for saying this, but I probably wouldn't give up anything of major significance. It's just for a week after all. Assuming I have fifty years of life left, that week is just .04% of my remaining life. Pardon my accounting side from emerging, but that's a really bad interest rate for a checking or savings account. Imagine going to a car dealer and you want to buy a $10,000 car. They're having a sale and you'll get a savings of $3.84 from your total price. Dodgy

If this was a more long-lasting or permanent arrangement, I would be willing to bargain more at the negotiating table. Depending on one's perspective, I have already given up some things to just get breast development: my fertility and sexual functionality for the most part. While these weren't noticeable sacrifices according to my view, I think it demonstrates I understand the pursuit of feminization involves risks and oftentimes requires "give and take" arrangements.

RE: (off topic) - Marina Kits - 04-02-2014

Flame, you sum it up well. My first thought is to give "whatever it takes" or "anything" to have my lifelong dream, my ULTIMATE and FOREVER dream, come true. ...But then I'm reminded that it's only for a week. ...And then I think about the deep depression that would follow and that alone would be more costly than I could stand. How awful to realize the biggest dream you can imagine, a whole life spent hoping for this one thing, only to have it taken away after 168 hours. Just imagine how hard it would be to lie down to sleep? I'd be hysterical at just the thought of having to loose a minute unconscious. ...No, I don't think I could do it. Better not to taste the forbidden fruit at all than to have it for only a fleeting moment.

10 minutes later, this thought pops into my mind...

Oh, oh, oh wait! I thought of a couple things that I REALLY would give to experience that AND it really would be worth it! My boy bits!!!! All three of them! It'd be a win / win. Girl for a week, one step closer thereafter! The only down-side would be lack of "material" for SRS some day. Where do I sign up?

RE: (off topic) - Samantha Rogers - 04-02-2014

Flame, Doodle, you sum it up nicely. Thankfully, there are other options.Wink
As sassy Lisa has pointed out, there are events, such as the previously mentioned Southern Comfort gathering in Atlanta, where, with a little bravery and a few dollars, you CAN live the dream, at least most of it, for a week. Ever since she brought up that damned event silly Samantha cannot get it out of her head...tee hee...thanks a lot, Lisa!

RE: (off topic) - GoneGirl - 04-02-2014

First, I have to say that I think it would be a tremendous experience to be a woman even for just a week. It's a once in a life time opportunity; like getting a chance to fly into outer space.

But for me it isn't that important to BE a woman. What I'm looking for is relief from the anxiety of not being able to express my inner woman identity. Would being a woman for a week do that? Maybe, for a week. But even that one week might be unsettling. Would I know HOW to be woman? Would I be comfortable informing my friends and relatives of my transformation? Would I feel at ease about going out of the house for that week? What do I wear? OMG the complications it would bring!

No, what I want is to accept and be accepted for the woman that I already am in concert with who I am as a man. My quest at this late stage in my life is finding a way to do that. Opening up to my wife, going on herbal HRT, undergoing a complete 180 degree change in my attitude towards women, dressing as a woman, feminizing my body, doing more of the housekeeping tasks, tearing up over tender moments, and many other things are what being a woman is to me. These things are probably going to be somewhat permanent, along with the mental serenity I manage to attain. I'll know when the transformation is complete, when I no longer feel a need to go further. Right now I can't say where that point will be.

So to answer the hypothetical question...

To be a complete, beautiful woman of my choice for a week (depending on the fine print, blah, blah) to me is worth the price of a 1 week's vacation for two in Bermuda, okay say Fiji. LOL. Yeah, I would take such a vacation if offered and pay the price. Tongue

Clara Smile

RE: (off topic) - SarahSchilling - 04-02-2014

My thoughts are pretty close to doodles, except I wouldn't trade anything for just a week. I will probably need the "boy bits" for SRS in the future

I fear I would spiral into a deep depression after this week was up, as well. Like a not wanting to live anymore kind of depression. I feel this weeklong fantasy is more ideal for a bigendered person or a fetishist than a TG person or an accountant....or both!Tongue

RE: (off topic) - Samantha Rogers - 04-02-2014

Aw...(whining just a little) Not fair! Sis...really...you don't get to play this game because, unlike most of us, before long your every week will be just exactly that! That one dream week will be your everyday (which is so bloody cool!). And that is something the rest of us can only imagine.Big Grin

RE: (off topic) - GoneGirl - 04-02-2014

I read somewhere that you should never answer a hypothetical question; it can only get you in trouble. Why do suddenly feel bad about answering this question?

Clara

RE: (off topic) - SarahSchilling - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 07:30 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Aw...(whining just a little) Not fair! Sis...really...you don't get to play this game because, unlike most of us, before long your every week will be just exactly that! That one dream week will be your everyday (which is so bloody cool!). And that is something the rest of us can only imagine.Big Grin

Thanks, but I'm pretty far off from my "dream girl", and will likely remain so no matter how much money I manage to save, how many surgeries I spend said money on, or how often I manage to pass as female.

But still, thanks.Blush