Breast Growth For Genetic Males
MichelleM's program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: MichelleM's program (/showthread.php?tid=17824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MichelleM's program - MichelleM - 11-02-2014

Right now, I don't really have a program! Sad It's a mishmash of herbal supplements that I've picked up over the last few weeks without much of an overall plan.

Here's what I have on hand:

At home (morning and evening): red clover, vitex, and SP (already had on hand, figure it would help prostate)

At my office (several doses, depending on how I'm feeling): red clover, vitex, FG, fennel, hops, spearmint.

I'm 59, 5' 9" tall (now Sad ), 250 lbs. Goal is to try to hang onto how good I found out I felt taking these supplements while trying to minimize the physical effects. (Given my age and weight (down from 310 a few years ago), I already had moobs when I started about 6 weeks ago. I'm also pretty furry.)

So, what should I try?

Thanks!

Michelle

RE: MichelleM's program - Lotus - 11-02-2014

Welcome Michelle,

It's not that simple just to say take this and that, you're gonna have to educate yourself here. Understanding the process will help you in knowing what works and doesn't, it will help in reducing your risk in health and finances.

I'll start you with some basics, it's going to be a bit complicating, asking questions when you don't understand is suggested:
This is one of the formulas for breast growth:

A solid cycle could look like:
1 estrogenic herb
1 pro-hormone
1 pro-aromatase
1 potentiator (vitamins/minerals, etc)

And of this, adding foods that block DHT is an great strategy, make the supplements work for you as in the cycle, i.e. When T/DHT peaks is early in the morning and decreases at night, and HGH occurs at rest. Blocking T/DHT in the morning and then your adding E midday, evening and before bedtime makes more sense imo. (Keep fighting DHT throughout the day) It's a good debate to have, but the main goal is this:

1) Increase Hormones

*Estrogen
*Prolactin
*Progesterone
*Growth Hormones

2) Reduce DHT/ unlock free testosterone / bind SBGH

3) Convert Aromatase

4) Slow the breakdown of estrogen metabolism

Breasts grow with a mixture of estrogen and growth hormone. This happens naturally, because your body reacts to estrogens by releasing growth hormone, but I'm thinking you could add supplement to this. Or that estrogen acts as the growth hormone. Bovine ovaries causes a whole cascade of estrogens and growth hormone release, which is why it seems like it is so effective.

An read this thread please,
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17658

Check other plans on the personal programs section

And this one is My plan :
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17438&page=19
Post #185

Good luck, we're here for ya! Wink I'll help with which supplements I think work the best!, let me know if you want the help!

RE: MichelleM's program - MichelleM - 12-02-2014

(Sorry, double posted.)

RE: MichelleM's program - MichelleM - 12-02-2014

Mistress~Lotus,

Thank you very much! Smile This is great information! I have read the links (in fact, that's where I got ideas for some of the things I've picked up Wink ), but I read them again this morning, and plan on re-reading them.

And, yes, I would love to hear your recommendations! :-)

(And, if you'd like, I can post my measurements, some of the other supplements I was already taking, etc.)

Thank you! Smile

Michelle

RE: MichelleM's program - Lotus - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 05:31 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  Mistress~Lotus,

Thank you very much! Smile This is great information! I have read the links (in fact, that's where I got ideas for some of the things I've picked up Wink ), but I read them again this morning, and plan on re-reading them.

And, yes, I would love to hear your recommendations! :-)

(And, if you'd like, I can post my measurements, some of the other supplements I was already taking, etc.)

Thank you! Smile

At home (morning and evening): red clover, vitex, and SP (already had on hand, figure it would help prostate)

At my office (several doses, depending on how I'm feeling): red clover, vitex, FG, fennel, hops, spearmint.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

RED CLOVER-Red Clover - Minor aromatase inhibitor, but highly estrogenic. Binds some to alpha estrogen receptors(boob growth receptor).
Although estrogenic it's not as strong as PM.

FG, FN, are both estrogenic and often used to assist in NBE

Vitex-Corrects Hormone imbalance -At low doses, it blocks the activation of D2 receptors in the brain by competitive binding, causing a slight increase in prolactin release. In higher concentrations, the binding activity is sufficient to reduce the release of prolactin.

You may want to rule this out!

Hops - Not as estrogenic as PM or red clover, but activates alpha estrogen receptors which stimulate breast growth.

Spearmint Ok to start with.

Bottom line:

Think about adding PM as your source for E, but also consider that perhaps because of bmi it's not going to take a lot to convert your aromatase enzyme. Reducing your DHT should be a goal in addition, are u taking hops at the office? I'm hung over when I take it bedtime, lol.

What do ya think? Smile

M.

RE: MichelleM's program - MichelleM - 13-02-2014

So, to summarize:

Drop the Vitex

Move from RC, FN, FG, and hops to PM

Spearmint ok for now

And, no, the hops doesn't appear to make me sleepy.

Given your comment re aromatase, should I leave T alone and let it be converted, and just try to reduce DHT?

Thanks!! Smile

RE: MichelleM's program - Lotus - 13-02-2014

(13-02-2014, 07:36 AM)MichelleM Wrote:  So, to summarize:
Drop the Vitex
Move from RC, FN, FG, and hops to PM
Spearmint ok for now
And, no, the hops doesn't appear to make me sleepy.
Given your comment re aromatase, should I leave T alone and let it be converted, and just try to reduce DHT? ,

Thanks!! Smile
Reducing DHT should be one of the goals considering its 10x stronger than Testosterone , again FG, FN, RC are estrogenic but don't have the potential that PM has. Keep them on hand just in case you'll want to experiment with some of them later!

We have a new FAQ sections with 2 helpful posts:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830&pid=100190#pid100190

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17827

What PM targets:

RE: MichelleM's program - MichelleM - 17-02-2014

Thank you for all this great information!

Let me take a moment to state my goals, because I know that they are different from most of you girls here.

For the time being, at least, I need to minimize the physical changes, while maximizing the mental benefits. (I know this might be somewhat controversial; I can create a thread over on the main forum to discuss this, if that makes sense.)

So given that, what are suggestions for a program to achieve that? My ad hoc program seems to be doing that, but I will be the first to admit that it's a hodge podge. For example, would taking a low dose of PM make more sense?

Thanks! Smile

Michelle

RE: MichelleM's program - Samantha Rogers - 17-02-2014

Hi, Michelle! Now that I have some time I was able to look at your program so disregard the questions in the PM.
I think your line of question is on the right track for you. Why not go with low dose PM for awhile, and just see what happens?
As you suggest, perhaps what we call a maintenance dosage (maybe 500 to 100 mg daily) will be all you need.

RE: MichelleM's program - Lotus - 17-02-2014

(17-02-2014, 08:03 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  Thank you for all this great information!

Let me take a moment to state my goals, because I know that they are different from most of you girls here.

For the time being, at least, I need to minimize the physical changes, while maximizing the mental benefits. (I know this might be somewhat controversial; I can create a thread over on the main forum to discuss this, if that makes sense.)

So given that, what are suggestions for a program to achieve that? My ad hoc program seems to be doing that, but I will be the first to admit that it's a hodge podge. For example, would taking a low dose of PM make more sense?

Thanks! Smile

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I'd keep it here, imo!. To have just the Emotional Benefits without the psychical? Well, thats a question! Low dose sounds like a better choice, for instance, the manufacture suggests 2 per day and only for 15 days (for bio-females). Nothing for suggested use of a bio-male. So, the wisdom was to double and beyond that for males. If you go by the suggested use you could enjoy the Emotional Beneifits, (or EB for short )with a smaller chance of breast enlargement. Just balance with something like zinc or in this case SP, which normally I don't recommend because of the anti-estrogenic properties (see any of the recent posts regarding SP).