Breast Growth For Genetic Males
"OMG" Moment Last Night - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Methods (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+--- Forum: Herbal Breast Enhancement (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: "OMG" Moment Last Night (/showthread.php?tid=19635)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

"OMG" Moment Last Night - Misty0732 - 19-02-2014

I've been on PM for about 13 months now, except for two short breaks for health reasons in May/June and November/December.

I can say that for the past year my breasts have been constantly sore, sensitive, and definitely growing. The buds behind my nipples are still there although they have been becoming less prominent.

The "brain-rewiring" has been dramatic. My GID is completely gone while I'm on the PM (but does come back within about two weeks when I stop). My desire to cross dress also largely disappears even though I still prefer women's panties to male underwear and will often wear a sports bra to make my growth less noticeable while at work.

Now for the OMG moment. My wife definitely prefers me on PM as I am a MUCH better person. She has never mentioned my breast growth before. I was on the floor last night doing my physical therapy (post-op for my back surgery) when out of the blue she said, and I quote, "Your boobs are HUGE! They're bigger than mine!"

They aren't, actually, but I guess the position I was in and the tee shirt I was wearing really made them stand out. When I kissed her good night she said, "Sweet dreams, boob-man".

I know the growth is permanent, and I also know it isn't done yet. She's a full C-cup, I'm probably an A+ right now. The day may come when I actually am bigger than her...Blush

Misty

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - Lotus - 19-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I know the growth is permanent, and I also know it isn't done yet. She's a full C-cup, I'm probably an A+ right now. The day may come when I actually am bigger than her...Blush

Misty

That's cool Misty! Cool

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - myboobs - 19-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 06:33 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  I've been on PM for about 13 months now, except for two short breaks for health reasons in May/June and November/December.

I can say that for the past year my breasts have been constantly sore, sensitive, and definitely growing. The buds behind my nipples are still there although they have been becoming less prominent.

The "brain-rewiring" has been dramatic. My GID is completely gone while I'm on the PM (but does come back within about two weeks when I stop). My desire to cross dress also largely disappears even though I still prefer women's panties to male underwear and will often wear a sports bra to make my growth less noticeable while at work.

Now for the OMG moment. My wife definitely prefers me on PM as I am a MUCH better person. She has never mentioned my breast growth before. I was on the floor last night doing my physical therapy (post-op for my back surgery) when out of the blue she said, and I quote, "Your boobs are HUGE! They're bigger than mine!"

They aren't, actually, but I guess the position I was in and the tee shirt I was wearing really made them stand out. When I kissed her good night she said, "Sweet dreams, boob-man".

I know the growth is permanent, and I also know it isn't done yet. She's a full C-cup, I'm probably an A+ right now. The day may come when I actually am bigger than her...Blush

Misty
defo OMG moment - booby-manBig Grin

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - Marina Kits - 19-02-2014

Hey Misty! Wow, it's good to see you again! How did the surgery go? Everything went well I hope? Did NBE or gyno come up through the process? I know you were debating what to do about NBE and decided to stop for a while prior to the operation.

Sounds like we're advancing at about the same pace. For some reason I thought you where ahead of me by more than a month. Last February (when I joined and started NBE) was quite a tumultuous time for me. I look back at it in amazement but now, almost a year after my jerky start, things are much better. I'm guessing I'm A- or maybe A cup for me as well. ALL those OMG moments sure are sweet moments aren't they? Best part though, has to be a wife that loves me as I am as I'm sure you would agree. I love the journey so sometimes it makes me sad to think there will come a day when the progress comes to an end. ...You've brightened my day to "see" you here again Misty. Smile

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - GoneGirl - 19-02-2014

Hi Misty, welcome back! Sounds like your DW is okay with your NBE. That's great! It really does make all the difference in the world. Just keep that love fire burning and all should be fine.

Clara Kay Smile

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - Misty0732 - 20-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 09:36 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  Hey Misty! Wow, it's good to see you again! How did the surgery go? Everything went well I hope? Did NBE or gyno come up through the process?

Hi Doodle (or do you prefer Kari or Kari Leigh now)?

My surgery went very well (although the doctor had to do more than he originally expected once he got an inside look). I was suffering from Spinal Stenosis brought on by osteoarthritis -- a hold-over from my hard-core weight lifting days. Spinal Stenosis is the narrowing of the spinal canal. In my case I had excessive tissue forming on the inside of my facet joints, progressing slowly but surely and starting to crush the nerve roots exiting my lumbar spine. If untreated I would eventually lose the use of my legs. So the doctor did a laminectomy decompression at L3 and L4. I'm 2 months post op and about half way through the recovery period. So far so good!

Quote:Sounds like we're advancing at about the same pace. For some reason I thought you where ahead of me by more than a month. Last February (when I joined and started NBE) was quite a tumultuous time for me. I look back at it in amazement but now, almost a year after my jerky start, things are much better. I'm guessing I'm A- or maybe A cup for me as well. ALL those OMG moments sure are sweet moments aren't they? Best part though, has to be a wife that loves me as I am as I'm sure you would agree. I love the journey so sometimes it makes me sad to think there will come a day when the progress comes to an end. ...You've brightened my day to "see" you here again Misty. Smile

Thank you! It's always nice to be missed. Smile I remember your early days and when you first reached out to me in a PM. I had actually been on NBE for several months but had just started PM a few weeks before you joined the forum. My earlier attempts (fenugreek, red clover, saw palmetto, etc.) did almost nothing for breast growth compared to the PM (I saw some modest growth but no budding).

For me, PM is nothing short of a miracle, and I can't see ever stopping it. I meant what I said above that I am a much better person now. My wife is supportive so long as I keep the growth concealed in public. We'll often go shopping together at Victoria's Secret and it's fun picking out panties together (I'm pretty sure I have more pairs than she does now Blush ).

I'm really glad that things are working out for you as well! I expect to be a much more frequent visitor and will post more often too. "I'm back"!

Misty

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - Misty0732 - 20-02-2014

(19-02-2014, 11:53 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Hi Misty, welcome back! Sounds like your DW is okay with your NBE. That's great! It really does make all the difference in the world. Just keep that love fire burning and all should be fine.

Clara Kay Smile

Thank you, for the welcome and the encouragement!

Misty

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - Annie-T - 20-02-2014

HI GIRLS.
I have been taking PM for over 3 yrs, I believe i have some sort of PM addiction.I cant seem to quit even tho i donot want or desire to.IT IS WHAT HELPS ME STAY GROUNDED TO MY GIRLY SIDE.I have been trying it in different ways and found a formula that seems to work nicely, if somebody shows interest i'll talk about it, i just need to know i'm not wasting my time if nobody's listening.
Annie

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - julie_txcd - 20-02-2014

Hi Annie-T,
I would definitely be interested to hear more.

Julie

RE: "OMG" Moment Last Night - GoneGirl - 20-02-2014

Hell yes, Annie. Three years on PM makes you a very long timer. Tell us all you can.

BTW, my understanding is that to preserve the beneficial effects of estrogen on the brain and body, I will need to take PM for life. To stop is to revert back to my former muddied mind and hairy body. Angry

Clara Smile