Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Detoxing your body - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Health (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Detoxing your body (/showthread.php?tid=19789)

Pages: 1 2

Detoxing your body - Mirah - 03-03-2014

After taking too much MSM last october and feeling detox symptoms I realized that my body is pretty toxic. Not surprising considering I havent had the healthiest lifestyle (lots of junk food, drinking coffee 24/7 basically, smoking, not sleeping enough). I also realized that if I want to try NBE then I should detox at first/have a healthier lifestyle, I doubt Id see any growth right now.

In the last months Ive been trying to eat more healthy (and cut back on coffee which Im basically addicted to lol) and Ive been taking a little bit of MSM and I felt fine. But then I started taking black walnut for parasites, I took like a quarter of what it said on the label to take daily. After a week of taking it I felt extreme nausea and chills. I stopped taking it but I still felt the nausea and chills for a few weeks (even up until now)

Now I think I should start taking milk thistle to support my liver and this way maybe making detox easier for my body. I mean the nausea got so bad I couldnt stay at work and had to come home. I searched for threads about milk thistle but Im still confused on how long you should take it. I know a lot of you take it only for a few days or a week every 3-6 months. I def know to start very little and very slowly. It has gotten to a point where Im even scared to try something new, because I always get some awful detox symptoms ugh.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to make the detox symptoms easier? I already drink a lot of water, cut out any junk food and included a lot more veggies in my menu. I realize that some uncomfort comes with the territory but I dont want it to get so bad I have to leave work early feeling like crap :/ Any help would be appreciated Smile

RE: Detoxing your body - ellacraig - 03-03-2014

(03-03-2014, 12:51 PM)Mirah Wrote:  After taking too much MSM last october and feeling detox symptoms I realized that my body is pretty toxic. Not surprising considering I havent had the healthiest lifestyle (lots of junk food, drinking coffee 24/7 basically, smoking, not sleeping enough). I also realized that if I want to try NBE then I should detox at first/have a healthier lifestyle, I doubt Id see any growth right now.

In the last months Ive been trying to eat more healthy (and cut back on coffee which Im basically addicted to lol) and Ive been taking a little bit of MSM and I felt fine. But then I started taking black walnut for parasites, I took like a quarter of what it said on the label to take daily. After a week of taking it I felt extreme nausea and chills. I stopped taking it but I still felt the nausea and chills for a few weeks (even up until now)

Now I think I should start taking milk thistle to support my liver and this way maybe making detox easier for my body. I mean the nausea got so bad I couldnt stay at work and had to come home. I searched for threads about milk thistle but Im still confused on how long you should take it. I know a lot of you take it only for a few days or a week every 3-6 months. I def know to start very little and very slowly. It has gotten to a point where Im even scared to try something new, because I always get some awful detox symptoms ugh.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to make the detox symptoms easier? I already drink a lot of water, cut out any junk food and included a lot more veggies in my menu. I realize that some uncomfort comes with the territory but I dont want it to get so bad I have to leave work early feeling like crap :/ Any help would be appreciated Smile

Hi milk thistle is an all round detoxer. Ive taken it off and on for as long as I can remember and only ONE time did I have a reaction of sorts and I spent a 'little' bit of time on the toilet the following morining but what came out was pure waste and I was good from then on in. I find it very mild and suitable for everyday use but if you are sensitive the first thing id do is consult a local health shop or start with half a capsule daily and work up from there.
By rights water should be doing the trick and flushing you out, I think you need to be "regular" for starters and if your not milk thistle should get you there. IDK - hope this helps.

RE: Detoxing your body - surferjoe2007 - 04-03-2014

The most concentrated sources of antioxidants I know of are rice bran, spirulina and turmeric. 6+ teaspoons of rice bran, 8+ grams spirulina or 1+ teaspoon turmeric. I think chia seeds have a little too. Rice bran is the most tolerable on the stomach by a good margin, extremely cheap at health food stores, and nutritious in other ways. Antioxidants protect the liver from free radical damage as it removes toxic substances, and these free radicals are the biggest issue in attempting to neutralize toxic substances.

To keep it from being too harsh I think the best way is to start with a small amount like 1/2 teaspoon and gradually increase. Water and rest never hurt.

It's very noticeable.

RE: Detoxing your body - Missed Miss - 04-03-2014

I've been taking 3 MSM a day for over two months and don't feel any different at all!! :-(

RE: Detoxing your body - ellacraig - 04-03-2014

Ditto to that but that said... who knows my bad knee would be like if i stopped... one thing i do notice on msm though.. the DREAMS!!!! Omg vivid realistic and for the most part scary as hell dreams :s -natural disasters lately... not cool!

RE: Detoxing your body - tinker - 06-03-2014

Milk thistle is wondrous and I've not experienced any wobbly moments when using.

I hate the preaching for it, but honestly for a speedy and efficient detox a brief juice cleanse is satisfying for the entire body. Three days can do the trick cleansing your body while also giving your digestive system a break.

If you're feeling ambitious, a five day cleanse you can reap the rewards of clear skin, bright eyes, visibly healthier hair (+ drop a little excess weight)

RE: Detoxing your body - Missed Miss - 06-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 11:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ditto to that but that said... who knows my bad knee would be like if i stopped... one thing i do notice on msm though.. the DREAMS!!!! Omg vivid realistic and for the most part scary as hell dreams :s -natural disasters lately... not cool!

I don't know that MSM is effecting my dreams, but I have had a few kinda odd ones, but, nothing new there. I fell flat on my face (okay, on my stomach) about a month ago and, although I didn't land on my knee, it's been sore ever since! Also, I'm dealing with a pretty bad case of water retention in my right leg for the past three weeks (as of tomorrow night). Otherwise, I haven't noticed ANY changes via MSM. Not to say that what I just mentioned had ANYTHING to do with MSM. One weird thing I noticed a week or so ago, but it COULD be my severe lack of sleep, I dozed off at the kitchen table while eating dinner. When I was just starting to open my eyes, the newspaper on the table looked fluorescent yellow instead of white!! After a second or three, it became white again!! So far, that's only happened 2 or 3 times, although I've dozed off a number of times.

RE: Detoxing your body - ellacraig - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 12:55 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(04-03-2014, 11:23 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ditto to that but that said... who knows my bad knee would be like if i stopped... one thing i do notice on msm though.. the DREAMS!!!! Omg vivid realistic and for the most part scary as hell dreams :s -natural disasters lately... not cool!

I don't know that MSM is effecting my dreams, but I have had a few kinda odd ones, but, nothing new there. I fell flat on my face (okay, on my stomach) about a month ago and, although I didn't land on my knee, it's been sore ever since! Also, I'm dealing with a pretty bad case of water retention in my right leg for the past three weeks (as of tomorrow night). Otherwise, I haven't noticed ANY changes via MSM. Not to say that what I just mentioned had ANYTHING to do with MSM.

Swollen leg doesnt sound too good missed Sad

Detoxing-warm water and honey on am empty stomach first thing in morn if it hasnt been mentioned.

RE: Detoxing your body - Missed Miss - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I don't know that MSM is effecting my dreams, but I have had a few kinda odd ones, but, nothing new there. I fell flat on my face (okay, on my stomach) about a month ago and, although I didn't land on my knee, it's been sore ever since! Also, I'm dealing with a pretty bad case of water retention in my right leg for the past three weeks (as of tomorrow night). Otherwise, I haven't noticed ANY changes via MSM. Not to say that what I just mentioned had ANYTHING to do with MSM.

Detoxing-warm water and honey on am empty stomach first thing in morn if it hasnt been mentioned.
I know, Ella. I've been taking water pills, but the swelling isn't going down. I lie down for a while with my feet above my body and SOME of the swelling goes away, but, as soon as I put my feet back on the floor, they swell up again! Being at work isn't helping because I tend to sit around doing NOTHING all bloody day and, even when they DO have work for me, it's so limited I get NO exercise from it at ALL!!

RE: Detoxing your body - ellacraig - 06-03-2014

(06-03-2014, 01:03 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-03-2014, 01:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I know, Ella. I've been taking water pills, but the swelling isn't going down. I lie down for a while with my feet above my body and SOME of the swelling goes away, but, as soon as I put my feet back on the floor, they swell up again! Being at work isn't helping because I tend to sit around doing NOTHING all bloody day and, even when they DO have work for me, it's so limited I get NO exercise from it at ALL!!

Well i do hope you get to the source of that... can imagine how aweful it must be esp at work :s best wishes eh Smile