Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Emily Ann's progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Emily Ann's progress (/showthread.php?tid=19804)

Pages: 1 2

Emily Ann's progress - Emilyann75 - 05-03-2014

I'm starting this at the beginning to track my progress and get suggestions.
My program:
item amount times per day
PM 1000 3
SP 1800 2
flax seed oil 1000 2

Stats:
inches
under bust 41
bust 48
over bust 45
waist 44.5
hips 46.5

weight 248 lbs

Goals: loose 50 or more pounds ,find out real bra size and add to it and work up the courage to talk to my psychiatrist about transitioning.
Suggestions are welcome.Big Grin

RE: Emily Ann's progress - GoneGirl - 05-03-2014

It was a very good move on your part to capture your starting point in a photo and numbers, Emily Ann. Your plan to lose weight is also a good move. It will enhance the feminizing effect of the PM. It appears you have done a fair amount of reading posts here on the forum, so no need to give you any specific advice right now. Don't hesitate to ask questions, though. I and many others are more than pleased to help.

Clara Kay Smile

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Lotus - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 03:25 AM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  I'm starting this at the beginning to track my progress and get suggestions.
My program:
item amount times per day
PM 1000 3
SP 1800 2
flax seed oil 1000 2

Stats:
inches
under bust 41
bust 48
over bust 45
waist 44.5
hips 46.5

weight 248 lbs

Goals: loose 50 or more pounds ,find out real bra size and add to it and work up the courage to talk to my psychiatrist about transitioning.
Suggestions are welcome.Big Grin

Congrats Emily Ann,

Looks like a solid start!, I admire your courage, good luck! Big Grin

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Emilyann75 - 18-03-2014

Little update i decided to add fenugreek to my program does anyone have any advice on if this is a good addition and if so how much would help if not what would help better

Thanks
Emily AnnSmile

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Lotus - 18-03-2014

(18-03-2014, 04:42 AM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  Little update i decided to add fenugreek to my program does anyone have any advice on if this is a good addition and if so how much would help if not what would help better

Thanks
Emily AnnSmile

I think it's a good choice, I take it as a galactogogue source. Fenugreek Flavonoids (phytoestrogens), whose action in regulating the hormonal production facilitates the development of the mammary glands which 'feed' on estrogens. Fenugreek seeds have recently obtained some interest as a source of Diosgenin, which is used in the synthesis of steroid hormones.

You'll need to build yourself up to it, but a breast feeding site suggests 9 tabs per day. I've tried it and can say for myself it added some fullness. Here's some more info below.

FAQ-Is Fenugreek a Phytoestrogen?
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19654

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Emilyann75 - 18-03-2014

That was eyeopening looks like i need to up what i have been taking. Although I am only seeing minor changes (less agitation, nipple soreness) i know that what i have is having the effect that i want.

On a lighter note i went swimming for the first time since starting NBE and WOW, i jumped into the water and it was almost like my nipples got tazed for a minute. it was weird but in a semi pleasant kind of way.

Thank you
Emily Ann

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Lotus - 18-03-2014

(18-03-2014, 07:52 PM)Emilyann75 Wrote:  That was eyeopening looks like i need to up what i have been taking. Although I am only seeing minor changes (less agitation, nipple soreness) i know that what i have is having the effect that i want.

On a lighter note i went swimming for the first time since starting NBE and WOW, i jumped into the water and it was almost like my nipples got tazed for a minute. it was weird but in a semi pleasant kind of way.

Thank you
Emily Ann

Ha! lol,

I don't think I've ever heard anyone quite explain it that way before. Cool

Oh btw, Its been reported that FG's chemical compound regulates hormones and thereby increases breast growth.

RE: Emily Ann's progress - rachel-rache - 14-04-2014

Hi! I am new here and am wondering what some of these acronyms are. Is there a sticky somewhere? For example, what's PM? Progesterone related?

Thanks.

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Samantha Rogers - 14-04-2014

Pueraria Mirifica, honey. Besy yo take a peak at the FAQ section.Smile

RE: Emily Ann's progress - Emilyann75 - 05-07-2014

So here is a new update.
I ran out of PM about 2 months ago after my growth was just getting to really start, also i got scared because i started to have a clear fluid coming from my nipple when i squeezed them and i was afraid it was a problem. It still hasn't stopped completely but it hasn't really hurt so I am thinking it was similar to lactating without the actual milk. Also my wife is totally against my cross dressing/TG tendencies. we are separated but i am afraid if my breasts get too big she will stop me from seeing my daughter. But i think i am at the point where I am ready to tell my doctor that i would like to transition but I'm still scared of what others will say. Also i work for a religious company and i could get fired if they find out. HELP I NEED ADVICE!!! Sad
sorry for rambling but i'm all jumbled up right now
also i have put on 20 lbs since stopping

Emily Ann