Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - bobie - 12-07-2014

Also meant to say eva congrats, im kinda amazed your endo didnt go ape Big Grin so glad you got your letter too

RE: My program - Arielia - 12-07-2014

Do you take your E sblingial of just swallow. Sublingual is placing under your tounge and let disolve. (Don't drink anything for 5 min. after it disolves) This allows it to enter your bloodstream more directly then passing through the endrocrin system which can divert a lot of it away.

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 08:59 AM)Arielia Wrote:  Do you take your E sblingial of just swallow. Sublingual is placing under your tounge and let disolve. (Don't drink anything for 5 min. after it disolves) This allows it to enter your bloodstream more directly then passing through the endrocrin system which can divert a lot of it away.

Actually I usually put it between the cheek and gum and let it slowly dissolve, easier to talk that wayWink Ive tried it both ways and that just seems easier....

(12-07-2014, 08:49 AM)bobie Wrote:  Also meant to say eva congrats, im kinda amazed your endo didnt go ape Big Grin so glad you got your letter too

Thanks Bobie, I wish she was an endo... She's just a sympathetic regular general family practitioner....

(12-07-2014, 08:48 AM)bobie Wrote:  I do wonder if we really need the high estradiol level or not, once t is out of the way anyway, i was reading the endocrine society guide which has a table in it with the estradiol levels for cis girls at each of the tanner stages, its not until tanner 5 that they pass 200 pmol/l, i have attached a quick screenshot

Well the unit of measurement in that graphic is different than mine Wink

I was measured at 128pg/ml which would be converted to roughly 470pmol/L

http://www.endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Estradiol.php

Im actually plenty high according to that graphBlush

200pmol/L would be roughly 54.5pg/ml

RE: My program - SarahSchilling - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 01:23 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 08:48 AM)bobie Wrote:  I do wonder if we really need the high estradiol level or not, once t is out of the way anyway, i was reading the endocrine society guide which has a table in it with the estradiol levels for cis girls at each of the tanner stages, its not until tanner 5 that they pass 200 pmol/l, i have attached a quick screenshot

Well the unit of measurement in that graphic is different than mine Wink

I was measured at 128pg/ml which would be converted to roughly 470pmol/L

http://www.endmemo.com/medical/unitconvert/Estradiol.php

Im actually plenty high according to that graphBlush

200pmol/L would be roughly 54.5pg/ml

Yay! I love this graph! (I'm at 59 pg/ml lol)

Btw, my doc isnt technically an endo either, but sees lots of TGs considering the options are limited in my area. He's pretty willing to work with me though, so it's cool....or maybe I'm just more submissive. Either way lol

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 05:40 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yay! I love this graph! (I'm at 59 pg/ml lol)

Btw, my doc isnt technically an endo either, but sees lots of TGs considering the options are limited in my area. He's pretty willing to work with me though, so it's cool....or maybe I'm just more submissive. Either way lol

Sarah, girl, I can't see you as the submissive type, but then again....

.....can't wait to meet you up close and personal....Tongue

.....don't worry I'm totally harmless....LOL!

Did you ever notice our names rhyme?

Clara

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 15-07-2014

Well I got a call today from my doc's nurse... Apparently all my bitching might have paid off.... I have my first ever appointment with an OB/GYN on August 7th BlushSmile

I have no idea what he's going to want to do but Id think he will want to do more blood tests at least.... Im really hoping to get on weekly IM EV injections but Id be happy with a more competent doc and a better prescription.... Looking forward to seeing my new "pussy doc" in about 3 weeks Big GrinTongue

Another note... Ive been out of gel E for two days now and I really miss it Sad It really does make me feel better than oral E and I like that I can take it whenever I want... I can eat drink or whatever instead of waiting for so many damn pills to dissolve in my mouth, just slather it on and let it dry, LOVE that stuffCool

Should have another shipment of gel and two different kinds of 100mcg patches to try soon, cant wait for that Big GrinCool

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 15-07-2014

That's great, Eve. It's always good to have a doctor you trust.

Clara

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 15-07-2014

Well that remains to be seen, I do think he would be more knowledgeable on hormones though than my current doc...

Wont know until I see him though, I am excited but a bit nervous about going an all womens clinic I gotta sayBlush

At least by then my name and hopefully gender should be legally female Smile Id hate to have to present male ID at a place like that!!! Definitely puts some pressure on me to get my D/L and insurance changed over quickDodgy

If its not done by then though I'll still go of courseWink