Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 05-08-2014

(02-08-2014, 05:17 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Yeah. My state is the same way about not changing the sex marker until after srs. It's silly. I do like your idea of that pesky M getting into an accident. These things happen, right?

lol

Im thinking it SUCKS that South Dakota wont put an F on my new drivers license without proof of surgery AngryRolleyes Id hate to see that pesky little M get somehow scratched out in an unfortunate accident with that shiny new DL DodgyRolleyesTongue

BUT Im also thinking I like the new picture and name a hell of a lot better than the old one Big GrinCool

[Image: Scan-140805-0002croppeddl2_zpsca8d479c.jpg?t=1407270037]

[Image: Scan-140805-0002croppeddl_zps69f5bf9e.jpg]

RE: My program - Lotus - 06-08-2014

(05-08-2014, 09:28 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Im thinking it SUCKS that South Dakota wont put an F on my new drivers license without proof of surgery AngryRolleyes Id hate to see that pesky little M get somehow scratched out in an unfortunate accident with that shiny new DL DodgyRolleyesTongue

BUT Im also thinking I like the new picture and name a hell of a lot better than the old one Big GrinCool

Eva,

I'm thinking you're crazy brave!!, lol. Big Grin

Well done!, congrats!......

RE: My program - RobinMurphy - 06-08-2014

That is one good looking drivers license picture. I think that is what most people look at is your picture and you name. But if the M would become damaged that would make it perfect. I think you have a good plan. Robin.

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 06-08-2014

Thanks Lotus Big Grin Crazy??? maybe a littleTongue Brave??? Nahh I dont think so, just Me being ME and just a little help from my new friends E and P Smile

Its getting easier and easier now and Ive NEVER been happierBig Grin

OHH and also it helps a lot to have the "I REALLY JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK" attitude!!! WinkTongue

Thanks Whybreasts, yea for a DL pic I think its pretty goodSmile

Definitely better than my old one... This miserable bastard is DEAD Wink

My apology's in advance!!! I can hardly bear to look my old self BlushRolleyesTongue

[Image: IMAG00721_zps42228f9f.jpg]

[Image: HPIM1523_zpscddeb14a.jpg]

Much better now, BUT still a LONG WAY TO GOBig Grin

[Image: 008_zps8d3d3f34.jpg]

[Image: Fucksociety_zps6ab0a0e6.jpg]

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 06-08-2014

Wow!

Clara

RE: My program - Lotus - 06-08-2014

Good god girl, I'm gonna modify (ad lib) this saying, lol.

You can take the man out of me, but you can't take the country out of this girl. Big GrinTongue

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 06-08-2014

Eva, please tell us the time difference between these photos....I'm still in awe!

Clara

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 06-08-2014

Hi thanks LotusBig Grin

Clara The top pic was last year, early fall in Wyoming shortly before things started changing for the better.... At the time I was even fatter than the second one that is from about 3 years agoRolleyes

Bottom pic was 2 days ago and I got my new DL yesterdayCool

RE: My program - AnnieBL - 06-08-2014

(06-08-2014, 06:25 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hi thanks LotusBig Grin

Clara The top pic was last year, early fall in Wyoming shortly before things started changing for the better.... At the time I was even fatter than the second one that is from about 3 years agoRolleyes

Bottom pic was 2 days ago and I got my new DL yesterdayCool

I find the speed and extent of that transformation almost unbelievable: not quite so because you've done it.Rolleyes And here am I believing that I can do a quick change between my pseudo-male shell and Annie unbound, but that is because I am tall Sad, and older than I would like Sad, and the changes in my body have not yet seriously compromised my ability to pass as male Dodgy. I bet that you can't still do that kind of quick change: but then why in your situation should you ever want or need to?Big Grin

RE: My program - RobinMurphy - 06-08-2014

EvaMaria your certainly a inspiration to me. Robin