Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - SarahSchilling - 06-03-2015

You look nice....younger. I'm sure you'll look even better once the swelling goes down!

Glad to hear you're not suffering as much, either. Smile

RE: My program - WantAPair - 06-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 11:25 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  ThanksWink

Still a LONG way to go... Its very hard to sleep, very hard to get comfortable with so many sore spots, still literally a MAJOR headache.... The Ibuprofen helps, Im off the Oxycodone now Sad Also all the stitches in my mouth along my lower gum line SUCK, they are self dissolving stitches and they are getting thinner but still very annoying... Every time I eat something (that HURTS to just to chew anythingSad ) they get all clogged up with food and its a literal pain to get it all out, I have some nasty tasting prescription mouthwash I use after eating... Its weird brushing my teeth too because Im NUMB in some spots....

Oh well at least it cant get worse from here I hope....

I'm sure you wouldn't want it 3 times a day but, maybe you should have soup for a while. I know soup by itself isn't very filling, but, I usually toss in LOTS of crackers with each bowl. Premium saltines (white box, blue print) are best, Zestas, I think they're called (red box, white print) turn to paste!! Also, until your healing is done and you can eat normal food again, you should actually eat baby food.
Are you going to get your bottom half done some day? From what I'm told, you'll HAVE to lay around in bed all day for a while with lots of ice between your legs!!

(06-03-2015, 01:10 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(05-03-2015, 11:25 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  ThanksWink

Still a LONG way to go... Its very hard to sleep, very hard to get comfortable with so many sore spots, still literally a MAJOR headache.... The Ibuprofen helps, Im off the Oxycodone now Sad Also all the stitches in my mouth along my lower gum line SUCK, they are self dissolving stitches and they are getting thinner but still very annoying... Every time I eat something (that HURTS to just to chew anythingSad ) they get all clogged up with food and its a literal pain to get it all out, I have some nasty tasting prescription mouthwash I use after eating... Its weird brushing my teeth too because Im NUMB in some spots....

Oh well at least it cant get worse from here I hope....

I'm sure you wouldn't want it 3 times a day but, maybe you should have soup for a while. I know soup by itself isn't very filling, but, I usually toss in LOTS of crackers with each bowl. Premium saltines (white box, blue print) are best, Zestas, I think they're called (red box, white print) turn to paste!! Also, until your healing is done and you can eat normal food again, you should actually eat baby food.
Are you going to get your bottom half done some day? From what I'm told, you'll HAVE to lay around in bed all day for a while with lots of ice between your legs!!

Its gonna be a worse than that. A week of hospital bedrest followed by three weeks of limited mobility before I can even go home.

Of course, different surgeons have different ideas about how to approach recovery. I think Eva's chosen surgeon, Brassard, has a more westernized view of it.

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 01:09 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You look nice....younger. I'm sure you'll look even better once the swelling goes down!

Thanks Sarah Smile Im hoping so... Maybe getting some of those post surgical blues I hear about... The swelling better go down and I better look better after going through with all thisDodgy

Im trying to remain optimistic but right now I cant stand how HUGE my jaw and lips are, everything else is great though so I hope it looks good when its all healed up... its WEIRD now looking at older pics thinking I looked betterHuh Either way they are ALL as of now useless to me and that includes my DL and passport.... Gonna have to change those again eventuallyRolleyes

Its doneWink

(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:09 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  You look nice....younger. I'm sure you'll look even better once the swelling goes down!

Thanks Sarah Smile Im hoping so... Maybe getting some of those post surgical blues I hear about... The swelling better go down and I better look better after going through with all thisDodgy

Im trying to remain optimistic but right now I cant stand how HUGE my jaw and lips are, everything else is gtreat though so I hope it looks good when its all healed up... its WEIRD now looking at older pics thinking I looked betterHuh Either way they are ALL as of now useless to me and that includes my DL and passport.... Gonna have to change those again eventuallyRolleyes

Its doneWink

I really think thats just the swelling Eva. Your jaw will eventually look smaller and less square than it was. You know this. About the lips, I don't think they are all that giant.

Then again, I have big ones and am biased lol.

Good luck with healing up! Don't overdo it!

Yea I dont even wanna think about it right now but I just got my first letter to Brassard... The guy sent it in already, he's such a tool... Im glad I have a copy anyway because its gonna be a little while before I can get my doc to write his and I haven't even seen my new psych yet Rolleyes But yea Im going to Brassard and yea thats gonna be a hard one to get through too I know!!!

Soup is good but the crackers are just the kind of thing (really anything) that gets stuck in the stitchesSadRolleyes Oh well they are starting fall out one by one so they should be gone soon...

(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Yea I dont even wanna think about it right now but I just got my first letter to Brassard... The guy sent it in already, he's such a tool... Im glad I have a copy anyway because its gonna be a little while before I can get my doc to write his and I haven't even seen my new psych yet Rolleyes But yea Im going to Brassard and yea thats gonna be a hard one to get through too I know!!!

Soup is good but the crackers are just the kind of thing (really anything) that gets stuck in the stitchesSadRolleyes Oh well they are starting fall out one by one so they should be gone soon...

You need a note from your doctor for SRS?

Hmm. With Chet, it's just one from a psychologist/psychiatrist and one from a gender therapist.

I guess Thai law is different.

(06-03-2015, 01:39 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:35 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  

Im trying to remain optimistic but right now I cant stand how HUGE my jaw and lips are, everything else is gtreat though so I hope it looks good when its all healed up... its WEIRD now looking at older pics thinking I looked betterHuh Either way they are ALL as of now useless to me and that includes my DL and passport.... Gonna have to change those again eventuallyRolleyes

Its doneWink

I really think thats just the swelling Eva. Your jaw will eventually look smaller and less square than it was. You know this. About the lips, I don't think they are all that giant.

Then again, I have big ones and am biased lol.

Good luck with healing up! Don't overdo it!

Thanks I know your right on the jaw... You cant take off bone and end up bigger right??? Just gotta heal up and Im NOT very patientRolleyes

Im still not sold on the lips but they will shrink too, they are still swollen and sore...

(06-03-2015, 01:45 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Yea I dont even wanna think about it right now but I just got my first letter to Brassard... The guy sent it in already, he's such a tool... Im glad I have a copy anyway because its gonna be a little while before I can get my doc to write his and I haven't even seen my new psych yet Rolleyes But yea Im going to Brassard and yea thats gonna be a hard one to get through too I know!!!

You need a note from your doctor for SRS?

Hmm. With Chet, it's just one from a psychologist/psychiatrist and one from a gender therapist.

I guess Thai law is different.

Two independent psych recommendations and a note from my doc saying its been one year on HRT... Shouldn't be a problem and Im gonna get started on that soon... Gotta heal up first though, I dont want to talk to either one in the shape Im in... It will just be a formality thoughWink

RE: My program - WantAPair - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 01:41 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Soup is good but the crackers are just the kind of thing (really anything) that gets stuck in the stitchesSadRolleyes Oh well they are starting fall out one by one so they should be gone soon...
Here's how I do it: get a big stack of crackers and crumble them in my hands into the bowl, then put a few ladles of soup into the bowl so that all you have are wet crackers. Then just eat that in spoonfuls and you can just suck it right down without it ever touching your teeth/gums. Second bowl, same thing, third bowl, same thing, but add the noodles into it, too. Because of all the crackers, you'll be good & stuffed by the time you're done!