Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - SarahSchilling - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 04:07 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Nah Ive always had a very dirty mindWinkTongue Just happier and feeling a little better I guessBig Grin

I figure I might even try get Lotus over here to reprimand me for being too risque Tongue

Lotus would just move your thread, not reprimand you...although I guess you could take it that way.

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 09-03-2015

That last picture is fab, Eva. Remember, though, your face is going to continue to change in subtle ways for several months.

Clara

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 09-03-2015

Thanks Clara Im looking forward to it, seems to get better by the day....
I hope all these compliments dont start to go to my head!!! Its big enough LOL

Its a relief to me that the as the swelling is going down things are looking pretty good.... Scary to worry about looking weird, Im thinking this is gonna end up being a very successful and rewarding result for me thoughCool Thankfully the numbness seems like its SLOWLY getting better...One thing Im seeing thats disappointing, as the swelling goes down some of the deeper lines and wrinkles are coming backDodgy Im considering starting dermarolling on my face and on my scalp soon... http://www.drspiegel.com/2015/02/what-is-micro-needling/ I have the rollers and Ive researched it, they look like medieval torture devices.... But hey its numb and PAIN is my new middle nameRolleyes

RE: My program - GoneGirl - 09-03-2015

Eva, take at look at laser skin resurfacing by ablative fractional CO2 laser. It very effectively rejuvenates sun damaged, fine wrinkled, and even acne scared skin. I plan to have it done once my electro is completed. It rebuilds the collagen in the skin. Down time is 5 to 6 days.

Clara

RE: My program - Heather-H - 10-03-2015

Eva,
I read all your posts with great interest, admittedly I rarely comment, but to be honest I am so impressed at your focussed goal. OK, you do have the good fortune to be able to apply your financial reserves towards your goal.

Looking at your recent photograph I am utterly blown away, you have changed so much and look so naturally feminine. God Bless you Eva, I am so very jealous not just the way you look but your single mindedness and unswerved achievements.

Your life has changed, and for the better I may add, congrats again.

Love Heather XX

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 10-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 08:27 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Eva, take at look at laser skin resurfacing by ablative fractional CO2 laser. It very effectively rejuvenates sun damaged, fine wrinkled, and even acne scared skin. I plan to have it done once my electro is completed. It rebuilds the collagen in the skin. Down time is 5 to 6 days.

Clara

Hey that sounds painful and expensive!!! Right up my alleyRolleyes

Im sure its great but right now Im not looking to spend much more $$$ on my faceWink

I did get almost cleared today in a 1 1/2 hour electro sessionCool Still hurts despite the numbnessHuh Weird its like its numb and hypersensitive at the same time....

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 10-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 12:53 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  Eva,
I read all your posts with great interest, admittedly I rarely comment, but to be honest I am so impressed at your focussed goal. OK, you do have the good fortune to be able to apply your financial reserves towards your goal.

Looking at your recent photograph I am utterly blown away, you have changed so much and look so naturally feminine. God Bless you Eva, I am so very jealous not just the way you look but your single mindedness and unswerved achievements.

Your life has changed, and for the better I may add, congrats again.

Love Heather XX

Hi thanks I love the complimentsSmile Its not cheap I'll agree but this aint really a choiceWink Its good to see you back!!!Smile

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 12-03-2015

Well so far Im very happy with the results of this surgeryBig Grin I feel much more at ease and confident, I no longer worry if people are gonna see me as male at all most of the time, dont even think about it... Thats priceless, worth every pennyBig Grin It sure hasnt hurt my luck with men.... Ive had more than I can handle lately with my new look just from my cis dating site online profile... I had a nice date the other night with a respectful successful older straight man... He was too uncomfortable with the idea though, but still it was a a nice evening.... Oh well, next... Yea new guy I met last night is younger and I donno if it will amount to anything but it was fun anywayCool I thought we were a good fit though and I hope to hear from him again soon.... If he cant deal with it there are 3 more in lineSmile Really kinda amazing so soon after FFS to have things change so much for the better in the dating realm Wink

The swelling is still getting better, pain is no longer that bad... Im off all pain meds, not even ibuprofen.... It all looks very good to me but the scar on my forehead is pretty nasty looking.... I hope to successfully cover it with transplants eventually....

I did lose about 8 pounds after the surgery that so far Ive been able to keep offSmile Sadly Ive started smoking again.... I donno maybe I just feel like Ive been through so much and it is an old comforting friend... It does seem to help me eat less and with spring coming and less cloths to wear thats pretty important to me.... Id be very comfortable if I could drop 5 more lbs and keep it off....

I have noticed my tits seem a bit less full and not as perky and sensitive with the weight loss thoughSad Also my HRT hasn't seemed as effective but I wonder if thats more from my body being in recovery mode from surgery.... Could be the smoking have a bad effect I guess but for now Im not gonna worry about anything and just enjoy life for a while after so much surgery Wink

I donno... Im on 18mg EV every 5 days, Ive been taking 300mg of spiro a day lately and Im feeling fine on it.... Also 100mg P at night before bed and still on the Avodart.... Still after 3 days since my lastshot I feel like I want more EBlushRolleyes Maybe try 20mg next time....

My body hair seems very slow and under control, my skin is super soft as well... My beard seems nonexistent but Ive done a lot of electro and my six laser sessions seem to be a success so far.... Im also using Vaniqa but only once a day instead of twice like they recommend, its expensive but its mostly from laziness, once a day is enough to add to my routine....

I did get a Tria X4 and I used it on my pits and bikini line yesterday on full power... It hurt but its gotta hurt to work and PAIN is my middle name anyway, what would I do with out regular hits of good old painRolleyesHuhTongue

Hope I dont get booted to the Adult section for theseTongue

[Image: 1264_zpsll0okhd2.jpeg]

[Image: 1276_zpsiwok88gg.jpeg]

[Image: 1234_zps1lljba8i.jpeg]