Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My program - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: My program (/showthread.php?tid=20024)

RE: My program - Heather-H - 05-04-2015

Eva, you have completely evolved from just about every angle. YES you are so gorgeous and so feminine.

There are good grounds for you to write a book 'Eva, my story' OR ' Eva Boy to Beautiful' your road deserves the record and is surely to be of interest to many coming behind you.

Well done you lovely girl, how I wish I was just as gorgeous.

Love

Heather XXX

RE: My program - myboobs - 06-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 05:36 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hey thanks SisBig Grin Yes Im starting to really like the results nowCool Its a hard thing to go through and I was scared Id look like some kind of freak for a while I'll admitBlushRolleyes It just keeps SLOWLY getting better by the dayCool

Actually Im already used to it and I have a hard time remembering what I used to look like... Its very nice to see a much more feminine face in the mirror every day for sureCool

I can say that so far blondes DO have more fun!!! The quality and quantity of men who are interested is sure a lot better nowBig Grin I wont go into details here but just WOW Big Grin I gotta ask "did that REALLY happen???" Ahh yes hon it sure did!!!

Why do I get the feeling you are gona behave like a tart !
Than again I say why not ? It's discovering your feminity Smile
Just be careful and don't do anything daft .

Lots of love Wink

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 09-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 09:58 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Eva, you have completely evolved from just about every angle. YES you are so gorgeous and so feminine.

There are good grounds for you to write a book 'Eva, my story' OR ' Eva Boy to Beautiful' your road deserves the record and is surely to be of interest to many coming behind you.

Well done you lovely girl, how I wish I was just as gorgeous.

Love

Heather XXX

Thanks Heather sweetheartSmile Im nowhere near "done" though, nowhere near ready to write a book LOL... I still have my bad days where I just see every flaw and the old me Sad I get scared that this is as good as it will get... Im not sure I'll ever be happy with my looks but my worst day as a woman so far has been better than any day I can remember as a day as a "man" Wink I look at other girls cis and trans and get really jealous myself... Not sure there is a way around that either, I think its just a woman thingRolleyes

Its good to see you back here and I hope things are going good for youSmile

(06-04-2015, 01:04 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-04-2015, 05:36 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Hey thanks SisBig Grin Yes Im starting to really like the results nowCool Its a hard thing to go through and I was scared Id look like some kind of freak for a while I'll admitBlushRolleyes It just keeps SLOWLY getting better by the dayCool

Actually Im already used to it and I have a hard time remembering what I used to look like... Its very nice to see a much more feminine face in the mirror every day for sureCool

I can say that so far blondes DO have more fun!!! The quality and quantity of men who are interested is sure a lot better nowBig Grin I wont go into details here but just WOW Big Grin I gotta ask "did that REALLY happen???" Ahh yes hon it sure did!!!

Why do I get the feeling you are gona behave like a tart !
Than again I say why not ? It's discovering your feminity Smile
Just be careful and don't do anything daft .

Lots of love Wink

A "Tart" LOL, love your way with words MBBig Grin I take it when I can get it I guess Tongue

OK back to the program... Lately Im feeling totally stalled out here, I know I hopefully have a couple more years left at least to see feminization but the last few months seem like Ive gone nowhereSadHuh

Ive had to start tapering down my E again for my one year complete labs on TuesdaySad It really sucks having to do this so often but I need to keep him happy at least until I can get through SRS hopefully in the late fall... Im really hoping my doc will give me an increase in my E script, Im gonna ask him for it anyway... Im also hoping that he will make my testing every 6 months now that its been a year instead of every 3 months....
He is a very experienced highly regarded OB/GYN but unfortunately he has little experience with MTF HRT.... Im do look forward to the day I can be one of his REAL patients and then I intend to tell him what I was REALLY on when he wants to reduce my dosage post opBig Grin I can tell for sure that going on just his script is not enoughSad Cant wait to get this over with and get back on the higher dosage shots.... I feel so much better at 17-20mg every five days than I do on just 7mg.... As I taper down I feel worse and worse on the last days before my shotSad I just took my last 7mg shot this morning and Im already feeling better but this next 5 days will be roughSad I have it timed to be five days after this shot for my labs.... I have seen some HRT protocols that call for dosage closer to mine... I think I might need to print them out and show them to him to help my argument....

My experiment with the patches has just confirmed to me that they are just a little better than worthless so farRolleyes Ive been on 300mg of spiro for a while now and it doesn't seem to do much for me anymore good or bad.... Im gonna keep that there and stay on 200mg of P for this next round of tests to see where everything comes out....

The only other things Im considering trying are maybe trying a progestin/antiandrogen like CPA and reducing the spiro and progesterone by a lot... I guess that will depend on where my T level is, but even if its still cratered I feel like I need to try something different to hopefully get things going again... Maybe even a little ethinyl estrogen... EE and CPA is very tempting to try but Ive read they greatly increases clotting risks Dodgy

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 10-04-2015

My "Biker bitch" look LOL Smile Hope I can keep my hair on going 80 mph on the back of a Harley Blush Going riding tomorrow around the Black Hills SD if he don't flake on me Cool Something tells me he wont after sending him these pics and having a nice phone conversation this morningBig Grin

[Image: 043_zps8eoj7tkf.jpg]
[Image: 20150410_125601_zpstes8vbjx.jpg]

RE: My program - krystal3838 - 11-04-2015

Gorgeous Girly....Have fun on your ride and be safe...smooches...

RE: My program - WantAPair - 11-04-2015

Now, THAT is what a girl looks like!! Congrats!!!! :-) You look pretty!!

RE: My program - EvaMarie - 11-04-2015

THANKS reallySmile I appreciate it, coming from where I have I sure as hell don't always feel that way but it is finally starting to get betterBig GrinCool

RE: My program - jannet.duff - 11-04-2015

(10-04-2015, 09:48 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  My "Biker bitch" look LOL Smile Hope I can keep my hair on going 80 mph on the back of a Harley Blush Going riding tomorrow around the Black Hills SD if he don't flake on me Cool Something tells me he wont after sending him these pics and having a nice phone conversation this morningBig Grin

[Image: 043_zps8eoj7tkf.jpg]
[Image: 20150410_125601_zpstes8vbjx.jpg]

Oh my, your gorgeous .

I ride in drab, but not in Jannet mode. I know for sure the Helmet will make a mess of my wig. Sometimes is hard to decide, does Jannet take the car, or drab boy take the bike. decisions decisions !!Huh