Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Went to VS and got sized! - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Any Other Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Went to VS and got sized! (/showthread.php?tid=21142)

Pages: 1 2

Went to VS and got sized! - TibetanPrincess - 12-07-2014

So I wandered into VS this afternoon. I couldnt help but try on a couple bras. I have to say, there is a lot of foam type padding in most of their bras!

She had me try on some 32DD's and they fit, all but one. It was strange. One seemed to be a bit larger by a half cup. It was a pretty black and white lace one.

However, int he dream angels collection, the 32DD fit. I feel like the center gore could be moved in abit but the cups are well fitted.

All in all, I still believe, they are VANITY SIZED! And in reality, I am indeed a 30D. Its gotta be at least 1 cup size small in VS sizing. I heard 2 cups, but I thik its 1 cup size.

I hate to burst some bubbles here, these bras make you look bigger than what you really are!

[attachment=7378]
[attachment=7379]

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - peggy - 12-07-2014

Amazing, tibetan! Your breasts are so huge, they look much bigger to me than DD's. Very lovely bras btw. Smile

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - TibetanPrincess - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:24 AM)peggy Wrote:  Amazing, tibetan! Your breasts are so huge, they look much bigger to me than DD's. Very lovely bras btw. Smile

LOL! Thanks, trust me, its these camera lenses. They distort big globular objects to be bigger than they really areBig Grin

The bra itself (dream angels) has a little volume itself.

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - Lotus - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:36 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 02:24 AM)peggy Wrote:  Amazing, tibetan! Your breasts are so huge, they look much bigger to me than DD's. Very lovely bras btw. Smile

LOL! Thanks, trust me, its these camera lenses. They distort big globular objects to be bigger than they really areBig Grin

Tibetan, you and the bras are gorgeous!, Peggy is right!, and the camera doesn't lie, simply amazing!!, you've always been the role model! Tongue

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - peggy - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:36 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  LOL! Thanks, trust me, its these camera lenses. They distort big globular objects to be bigger than they really areBig Grin

In that case I want your camera, maybe my boobs will look bigger then, lol. Tongue Big Grin

Seriously, you look great. Smile What's your current NBE program?

(12-07-2014, 03:15 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 02:36 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  LOL! Thanks, trust me, its these camera lenses. They distort big globular objects to be bigger than they really areBig Grin

In that case I want your camera, maybe my boobs will look bigger then, lol. Tongue Big Grin

Seriously, you look great. Smile What's your current NBE program?

Thanks Peggy Smile
I am now experimenting with PM (ainterol drops). I am going to do 6 months and post. My last 6 month attempt with PM was very poor (fasting etc). So I am back at my pre size after BO.
now I am good on my BMI and will do a more thorough PM protocol. This is my first real month (just completed)
I am waiting on placenta!

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - lovedebbii - 12-07-2014

There is a absolutely no way those boobs are 30D. They're huge! Bigger than mine and I take at least a 28F. The bra does not lie. I think all the padding in the bras makes gives them less volume than most but they wires are true to size because I compared them with other bras. You could definitely be a 30E/F
You look AMAZING Big Grin

(12-07-2014, 04:18 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  There is a absolutely no way those boobs are 30D. They're huge! Bigger than mine and I take at least a 28F. The bra does not lie. I think all the padding in the bras makes gives them less volume than most but they wires are true to size because I compared them with other bras. You could definitely be a 30E/F
You look AMAZING Big Grin

LOL! Thanks so much Deb, can we trade boobs? Id much rather have yours, they are much nicer in shape and your areolas are perfect!

Its possible my broad shoulders make them seem smaller than what they are eh?

I still think they are off by a cup. The other bra I tried that was slightly too big, I feel was more true to size. Based on what I have researched, each line they carry is different. Some run true and some are off by a cup.

RE: Went to VS and got sized! - Samantha Rogers - 12-07-2014

Oh, good God, girl, you are amazing! Sigh....my "bubbles" are certainly burst...lol

Thank you Lotus and @samanthaBig Grin