Breast Growth For Genetic Males
gender dysphoria - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: gender dysphoria (/showthread.php?tid=21474)

Pages: 1 2

gender dysphoria - breastman59 - 17-08-2014

Its pretty bad today....very anxious....pm still has not arrived...depesperate to try it to see if it eases me a bit
took two of those silly on line tests this morning...further confirms what I have been fighting....
Cogiati score...240..probable transexual
Sage....630.....mostly feminine brain....Came out as a gay man 6 years ago....was that just a first step??? a new name even came to me overnight....Charlotte.....now where in the hell would this have come frm....

RE: gender dysphoria - Heather-H - 17-08-2014

(17-08-2014, 12:55 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  Its pretty bad today....very anxious....pm still has not arrived...depesperate to try it to see if it eases me a bit
took two of those silly on line tests this morning...further confirms what I have been fighting....
Sage....630.....mostly feminine brain....Came out as a gay man 6 years ago....was that just a first step??? a new name even came to me overnight....Charlotte.....now where in the hell would this have come frm....

Breastman,
I have been on PM for 6months and still get occasionally anxious. What sites did you go to? I would love to see what score I obtain, not that it would make any difference to my attitude or desire.
As for your feminine name, Charlotte is so lovely , sexy and modern all in one. It is one of those names that will never be out of fashion. Yes Charlotte is a great choice and generally is not abbreviated.

Hugs
Heather

RE: gender dysphoria - breastman59 - 17-08-2014

Thanks Heather

The desire/need is so very strong this morning...seems to build more severe every day....and today is one of the worst mornings in a long time..not sure where this came from today, can usually fight it off...

RE: gender dysphoria - tanysquirrel - 17-08-2014

sorry to hear of your anxieties. unfortuantely it seems to go with the territorySad

i believe our 'awaiting' femininity speaks to us, urging us, telling us her name,thus helping us unify ourselves...do you have/want a middle name? perhaps charlotte anne...or something else

RE: gender dysphoria - Missed Miss - 17-08-2014

(17-08-2014, 03:23 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  
(17-08-2014, 12:55 PM)breastman59 Wrote:  Its pretty bad today....very anxious....pm still has not arrived...depesperate to try it to see if it eases me a bit

Breastman,
I have been on PM for 6months and still get occasionally anxious. What sites did you go to? I would love to see what score I obtain, not that it would make any difference to my attitude or desire.
As for your feminine name, Charlotte is so lovely , sexy and modern all in one. It is one of those names that will never be out of fashion. Yes Charlotte is a great choice and generally is not abbreviated.

Hugs
Heather

Modern???? It's as old as the hills!! Lol.
I have two friends that are called, Char instead of Charlotte. I think "Charly" comes from Charlotte.

RE: gender dysphoria - breastman59 - 20-08-2014

PM came on Monday....have started out at 1000...originally intended to start at just 500 per day....but by yesterday afternoon seems to have calmed me very much....almost no anxiety at all...but crushing exhaustion was felt last night about 8....this morning feel great,,i mean REALLY great...but woke up with this intense ache in the upper chest area....almost like something sitting on my chest....and it feels GREAT.... so if this is just the beginning......can't wait to see how I feel in a week...

RE: gender dysphoria - Heather-H - 20-08-2014

(20-08-2014, 10:42 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  PM came on Monday....have started out at 1000...originally intended to start at just 500 per day....but by yesterday afternoon seems to have calmed me very much....almost no anxiety at all...but crushing exhaustion was felt last night about 8....this morning feel great,,i mean REALLY great...but woke up with this intense ache in the upper chest area....almost like something sitting on my chest....and it feels GREAT.... so if this is just the beginning......can't wait to see how I feel in a week...

Hi Charlotte,
I know that 500mg is supposed to be the starting point thus allowing your body to acclimatise to the PM, however, I started at 1000mg (2 capsules) based on some supplier info that said one capsule per day is intended for bio females. Males may require a higher dose to overcome the obstacles of testosterone and of course the liver etc.
I am delighted you are feeling REALLY GREAT and hope that feeling continues. Good Luck dear sister.

Hugs
Heather X

Just as an added note,while sitting here this morning, just the thought in my head as to what is starting to circulate through my body is such an incredible feeling...hard to imagine, but what a feeling...as I am a bit overweight,and having gotten dressed in my usual shorts and t-shirt(on vacation) with a bra on I have this tent thing going on today....looking in the mirror??? priceless....!!!

RE: gender dysphoria - Marina Kits - 20-08-2014

I don't want to create false hope Breastman but it only gets better! I can remember the unrest and anxiety I used to feel. I remember the first time I popped a PM pill. I can't describe the relief I felt as that very first dose of 'estrogen" went down. As I look back, I can't believe I didn't burst into happy tears. Then as the stuff actually goes to work slowly altering your internal chemistry, you'll experience a peace never felt before. If you're like me and several others here, the longer you're on PM and whatever else you decide to take, the better you'll feel until a new normal sets in for keeps. If you choose to do an anti androgen some day, you'll feel your libido slowly diminish which at least for me, has been a huge demon I'm glad to be rid of! I hated being led around by it. Glad to have you here and contributing to the conversation.

Kari

thanks so much for the reply...while not sure where i fit into all this right now..I do know that i feel some sort of relief...3rd day...and at least feel calm....not sure how far I want to or should go....but only time will tell..was more concerned at this point for some relief to the extreme inner turmoil that has been building stronger and stronger every day......actually started about 6 years ago (again) when I divorced and came out as gay....and has just quietly been building ever since...started with the realization that I should (have to) start growing breasts as something I felt always should have been there as far back as 10 or 11 when I kept going to sleep hoping i would wake up with them hanging off my chest.....that never happened.....