Breast Growth For Genetic Males
What is the hardest for you to hide? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Other Appearance Issues (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: What is the hardest for you to hide? (/showthread.php?tid=22587)

Pages: 1 2 3

What is the hardest for you to hide? - Demon Lord Etna - 28-12-2014

This is an extension idea to my other "voices are hard" thread, but really needs it's own. I know it's also oriented more towards those that are trying to go out and about en femme, but if everyone feel free to add your input. It's a bit depressing to see 100 views and 2 comments.

At first, I had the most trouble with my stature. I'm very tall (6'3) and a bit wide, so I looked like an obelisk of confused girl parts on a guys frame. Once I started slimming down and formed a few curves, I realized that I still have a pretty pronounced Adams apple. I've been working on getting my neck a bit thicker to try and hide it. It's helping, but it's slow, and I don't want to go so big that I lose my chin.

RE: What is the hardest for you to hide? - Marina Kits - 28-12-2014

Oooh, I feel like I HAVE to respond now otherwise I'll just ring up your count Smile
If you're simply asking what we don't like about ourselves, I'd say my top three dislikes are my nose, my thin and receded hairline and my Adams apple. My breasts, while present, are hardly more than golf balls under a blanket but strangely, I'm kinda OK with that. I know it's the pinnacle of femininity but there are a lot of flat chested women in the world so I feel like I'm not much of an outlier. About the other stuff, I wish it were different but I'm sure something would replace my top three if they were magically (or surgically) altered. It's a fact of life that there's going to be something about us that we don't like.

If you want to know what to do about the things YOU don't like, I'm not sure I have much for good advice. Scarves are really in right now. Trachea shave??? Actually LDE, I'd trade bodies with you if it were possible. You look a lot more passable all things considered than I do in my opinion.

RE: What is the hardest for you to hide? - Misty0732 - 28-12-2014

While I'm not actively trying to pass and have never gone out en femme, I have often thought about what I would need to do if my plans were different. I already know that I have a lot of feminine characteristics (just naturally) -- I have almost no body hair at all and very light facial hair. My skin is very light, however, so even the little facial hair I have definitely shows later in the day (5 o'clock shadow). That and a masculine jaw line would probably be the hardest things for me to hide.

I have long noticed that my adam's apple is almost imperceptible. My voice, however, would take a lot of work to pass as female. I don't have a very deep voice but it is unmistakeably male.

I also have fairly broad shoulders (a hold-over from my younger attempts to "masculinize" by over compensating with weight-training). That is starting to change now as I've shed training with heavy weights for over two years now.

So, if I were to be passable, I would think I would have to work on my facial hair (probably electrolysis), my voice (one of the premier MTF voice coaches happens to practice in Denver), and lose additional weight (probably another 30 to 40 pounds). I'm not really overweight as a male (maybe 10 pounds or so right now) but losing 30 to 40 pounds would make my weight about right for a woman of my height. So long as I don't work to keep my shoulders broad with weight lifting I would certainly lose inches across my shoulders.

As far as my jaw line, that would probably require FFS. I do notice some really pretty women with wider jaws but I think that wouldn't work with the shape of my head.

Misty

RE: What is the hardest for you to hide? - WantAPair - 28-12-2014

Try being 6' 9"!! It's hard enough to find GUY clothes to fit, let alone girl clothes!! As obvious a person as I am, nearly everyone around knows who I am, and it's kinda hard to just blend right in! Imagine my having big tits to go along with it!! It's a real drag (no pun intended), but, I may come here and get lots of bolstering from what I read here and get an "I don't give a fuck!" attitude from it, so I go upstairs and put my tits on and maybe a skirt and pantyhose, but then, as soon as I'm ready to walk out the door, I notice how obvious my tits are and decide to either hide them or take them off or not go out at all! At least while I was in the band I could EASILY wear this stuff and get away with it!!
If I put my finger on my throat, I can FEEL my apple, but I'm not so sure it's very obvious to the eye.

RE: What is the hardest for you to hide? - SarahSchilling - 29-12-2014

I had no idea you were so tall Etna.

I'm 5'9'' with a non visible adams apple....and apparently a passable enough voice. Smile

I guess if I had to pick something that used to be hard to hide, its muh giant forehead.

After being fulltime for awhile, it doesn't bother me as much, since no one else seems to care. I've seen other chicks with giant ones too.

Cant wait to get rid of one part in particular!!! LOL

RE: What is the hardest for you to hide? - WantAPair - 29-12-2014

(29-12-2014, 12:02 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I had no idea you were so tall Etna.

I'm 5'9'' with a non visible adams apple....and apparently a passable enough voice. Smile

I guess if I had to pick something that used to be hard to hide, its muh giant forehead.

After being fulltime for awhile, it doesn't bother me as much, since no one else seems to care. I've seen other chicks with giant ones too.

Cant wait to get rid of one part in particular!!! LOL
THIS is a giant forehead!!!

[attachment=8606]

These days, she combats it by having bangs. Did you ever think of trying that?

ya, i have bangs now lol. Thats why i said it used to be hard to hide.

Either way, no big deal. Nobody scrutinizes other people like they do themselves.

(29-12-2014, 12:48 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  ya, i have bangs now lol. Thats why i said it used to be hard to hide.

Either way, no big deal. Nobody scrutinizes other people like they do themselves.

True!! True!! But, I'd also think that if you have your hair parted on one side and have the front swept across your forehead, that'd help to "hide" it. You know, the sultry look. I'm SURE you can pull it off!!

lol *looks at avatar*

I thought thats what I was doing! Tongue

(29-12-2014, 01:18 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  lol *looks at avatar*

I thought thats what I was doing! Tongue

Yes, I know, but I was thinking of a deeper swoop. There was an episode of The Outer Limits called, "ZZZZZ". A queen bee transforms herself into a human so she can have sex with one and make a new strain of bee that is much stronger, etc. Joanna Frank, the girl that plays the bee, has a very deep hair swoop.
[attachment=8615]