Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Transgender (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Risk of transgendered people getting cancer (/showthread.php?tid=22954)

Pages: 1 2 3

Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - Stubbornfemme - 11-02-2015

Since I am paranoid about getting cancer from taking herbs I started thinking about transgendered people who doctors give actual hormones to,which they take for years. They even start at a young age now. So I was wondering wouldn't their injestion of actual hormones for years be a risk for cancer and how come there aren't that many cases. I am so paranoid about herbs but doctors use hormone replacement therapy for trans people all the time even for teens in some cases. I guess I am trying to reassure myself. Any thoughts on this?

RE: Risk of transgendered people getting cance - ellacraig - 11-02-2015

I hear you. I was taking lower doses of the lesser estrogenic phytos and I started getting signs of e dominance and subsequently we know what that can lead too :s so I see where you are coming from.
My approach now is to try and find growth with "balance" and diet etc now. Eliminate the risk.
I believe there is a risk for anyone on hormonal therapy. I'm sure the risks are made aware to anyone undergoing such therapy and for whatever their reasons may be for using it.
Lotus had some data about the risks for males somewhere recently.

RE: Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - ellacraig - 11-02-2015

Ps it can take many years for disease to develop so maybe it's a case of not connecting the dots if and when C was diagnosed by those on the therapy down the track Sad

RE: Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - Stubbornfemme - 11-02-2015

Yeah most of my fears are exaggerated. I'm scared I'll take a few herbs for a few months and bam cancer. I think I may have been traumatized as a child because my grandmother died of cancer in my house. She came to live with us when she was very ill and passed away in the living room. It was very scary for me at a young age. It wasn't breast cancer or ovarian though, it was colon cancer. My mom found a growth once but got it checked and it wasn't cancer. As you may tell I am now extremely paranoid. I wonder how people can take hormones for years or smoke for years and not get cancer. I wonder why doctors recommend hormone therapy even to teens transitioning and from all the documentaries I've seen for and against it nobody mentions cancer.

(11-02-2015, 05:21 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Yeah most of my fears are exaggerated. I'm scared I'll take a few herbs for a few months and bam cancer. I think I may have been traumatized as a child because my grandmother died of cancer in my house. She came to live with us when she was very ill and passed away in the living room. It was very scary for me at a young age. It wasn't breast cancer or ovarian though, it was colon cancer. My mom found a growth once but got it checked and it wasn't cancer. As you may tell I am now extremely paranoid. I wonder how people can take hormones for years or smoke for years and not get cancer. I wonder why doctors recommend hormone therapy even to teens transitioning and from all the documentaries I've seen for and against it nobody mentions cancer.

From a fellow sister with the same fears I think you should try another route of nbe instead of herbs. That fear wont go away hun, in fact you may start on even seemingly harmless herbs and because of your morbid fear of C your mind might start manifesting symptons because of that fear.
I know because ive been there and I recognise myself in you.
We put together a thread of non-herbal nbe for people to try first. Why don't you take a look.
As for HRT well these side effects come out of the woodwork much later down the track ie all those poor women who got C from the early HRT .
Sorry about your grandma. Mine had BC so if the genetic risk is there do yourself a solid and bypass herbs.

RE: Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - peggy - 11-02-2015

You could take Reishi which will lower DHT and therefore help with NBE. Furthermore Reishi is being recommended as a treatment AGAINST cancer. Smile There are many herbs which actually fights cancer but I would stay away from herbs which are highly estrogenic.

Yeah I have used the noogleberry for about a year,missed some months but was really consistent and did probably too many hours per day for the last three months and it was not effective. I was slacking on my massage barely ever doing that and not eating right so I decreased noogle hours this month and increased massage and started taking herbs and eating right. I'm not even close to my period and already seeing fuller breasts everyday now. I tried herbs in the past and had the same effect but I panicked when I felt a lump and stopped. (It was nothing,went away) It was enough to scare me though but I'm back at it.It's hard for me to stop now because it is working.Sad I guess if I start seeing signs of something or my period is off I will stop. Like my name says I am stubborn(yet paranoid at the same timeRolleyes )

(11-02-2015, 11:15 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Yeah I have used the noogleberry for about a year,missed some months but was really consistent and did probably too many hours per day for the last three months and it was not effective. I was slacking on my massage barely ever doing that and not eating right so I decreased noogle hours this month and increased massage and started taking herbs and eating right. I'm not even close to my period and already seeing fuller breasts everyday now. I tried herbs in the past and had the same effect but I panicked when I felt a lump and stopped. (It was nothing,went away) It was enough to scare me though but I'm back at it.It's hard for me to stop now because it is working.Sad I guess if I start seeing signs of something or my period is off I will stop. Like my name says I am stubborn(yet paranoid at the same timeRolleyes )

Funnily enough I'm MORE paranoid about noogling causing BC than herbs lol. That's the only reason I don't noogle more! Blush

But yeah much like i Googled to the ends of the earth and could only find good things about suction therapy. As long as you are gentle; )

Tongue I was paranoid about noogling as well. It's addicting though. One thing I will say is since taking herbs I've been getting headaches. I don't want to stop though the results are coming I can see it. (Very desperate lol)

RE: Risk of transgendered people getting cancer - Stubbornfemme - 12-02-2015

By the way Ella I'd love to stay updated with your progress because our stats look pretty similar! I'm 48kg, 35bust (not including swelling), 29 underbust,waist 24 and Hips 36.