Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Self observations - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+--- Thread: Self observations (/showthread.php?tid=23334)

Pages: 1 2

Self observations - Sofia Bunny - 17-04-2015

It feels like it has been a while since I've really posted anything worthwhile, so I guess I'll give it a shot.

So it has been nearly 5 months since I have started. I have seen some development of my chest, and some possible slight changes in my mental state. Of course, the later is not exactly in the most stable of states to begin with. Wink

So a few nights ago, in the interest of a sort of self measurement, as I was getting ready for bed, curiosity got the better of me. As I was massaging my chest I wondered if I could lick my nip. To my surprise I was able to reach. By all means I am not that developed so that was interesting to me. Next day in the morning, getting ready for work, I wondered if I had just imagined that I could reach. Sadly it turned out, that perhaps it was a dream and it really didn't happen. It's not like I kept at it, so it is possible that it was just my imagination. I didn't think any more of it.

That evening I figured, what the heck, I will give it one more try just to be sure I wasn't going crazy. Again I was surprised, I could reach! Okay, so that was a bit weird. Next morning, nada, couldn't reach again. So apparently my chest is slightly fuller in the evening. I wasn't aware that was possible. Yes I know our bodies retain water etc, and there's a greater chance that by the time the evening comes we're retaining a lot more water than the start of the day. I just didn't think it would affect the size of my chest. Anyways, that was an interesting self observation of myself. Got me thinking that perhaps I should drink a lot more water. Wink

Another self observation I've noticed is that I've had a strong desire to wear a dress. Perhaps it stems from some nighties that I bought recently. Usually I wear camisoles, but someone suggested I try a slip, chemise, etc. I hadn't really given them much thought, but I figured sure why not. Well as it turns out, I liked them. I liked the way the looked and felt. So it has left me wanting to try some dresses. I am on the fence, as I cannot see that practicality of it. It's not like I am going to go out in public wearing a dress, so what's the point? Why the sudden desire as well? There could be a myriad of factors. Who knows.

There are some other observations I want to share, but perhaps I'll save those for another time.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, or personal experiences as well. But please keep it PG. Cool

RE: Self observations - flamesabers - 18-04-2015

Hello Fire.

I think it's not uncommon to have varying and sometimes contradicting perspectives on our NBE. Sometimes it seems like we may have really good progress, other times we may wonder if we're stalling. I haven't tried the nipple licking thing though.

As for wanting to wear a dress, it sounds like you're just curious about expanding your journey in femininity. Who knows where you may end up? Big Grin

RE: Self observations - jannet.duff - 18-04-2015

I`m sure my neck is not going to assist me in the nipple licking project at this stage, but I too have that desire to wear a dress. I did try a few weeks ago to pick up a nice black skirt to go with a top I have, my S.O suggested that this was an idea she would not like. Sigh !! Its a long road, but we all get there in the end. Dodgy

RE: Self observations - karen557 - 19-04-2015

That is cool Fire and Ice
I would love to do that i'm really into nipple play since I was a kid, I always imagined having breasts and feeling what a woman feeling like when she becomes aroused and sexy. I think that is what lead me to all this to feel sexy and understand what it means from a more female mind set. I think we all have deep down emotions that are blocked by what society wants us to think and behave. I'm just right now enjoying the soft skin and my muscle are not as tight . I can think for clearly and handle my Mirco management boss Tongue . I feel my face is changing a little but again it might be mind or matter. If you think about reality is only our reality in actuality. In other words are mind controls are body . Dressing and make up I know that will come latter for me . when i'm more free from my male control . That false contol that made me feel I always had to prove myself to develop that perfect image of a man . Was just creating more tension and holding me back to find my true self .

RE: Self observations - Sofia Bunny - 19-04-2015

(18-04-2015, 06:40 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
Quote:Hello Fire.

I think it's not uncommon to have varying and sometimes contradicting perspectives on our NBE. Sometimes it seems like we may have really good progress, other times we may wonder if we're stalling. I haven't tried the nipple licking thing though.

Thank you Flame for the response. For me the tape measure just wasn't meaningful. It really doesn't seem to be changing, yet physically I can see change. So part of the "testing" I performed was to see if I could reach. I figured if I could reach then I would know for sure there was progress. I know, not very exact, but it was something else to measure against, well for me at least.

Quote:As for wanting to wear a dress, it sounds like you're just curious about expanding your journey in femininity. Who knows where you may end up? Big Grin

Ha ha, the journey into the unknown can be daunting. I know I am not passable, and I doubt I could ever be, I suppose it could be curiosity, who knows. I guess that's just one of those things that will be revealed by time.

(18-04-2015, 11:08 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I`m sure my neck is not going to assist me in the nipple licking project at this stage, but I too have that desire to wear a dress. I did try a few weeks ago to pick up a nice black skirt to go with a top I have, my S.O suggested that this was an idea she would not like. Sigh !! Its a long road, but we all get there in the end. Dodgy

Thanks Jannet for the response. As to your ability to reach, if that is something you're wanting to do, then best of luck. Blush

I'm sorry your s.o. is not supportive of your choice of clothing. It is no wonder some choose to remain secretive in this regards. Perhaps she may come around later, or you two can find a good median to agree upon. Best of luck to you. Smile

(19-04-2015, 01:35 AM)karen557 Wrote:  That is cool Fire and Ice
I would love to do that i'm really into nipple play since I was a kid, I always imagined having breasts and feeling what a woman feeling like when she becomes aroused and sexy. I think that is what lead me to all this to feel sexy and understand what it means from a more female mind set. I think we all have deep down emotions that are blocked by what society wants us to think and behave. I'm just right now enjoying the soft skin and my muscle are not as tight . I can think for clearly and handle my Mirco management boss Tongue . I feel my face is changing a little but again it might be mind or matter. If you think about reality is only our reality in actuality. In other words are mind controls are body . Dressing and make up I know that will come latter for me . when i'm more free from my male control . That false contol that made me feel I always had to prove myself to develop that perfect image of a man . Was just creating more tension and holding me back to find my true self .

Thank you Karen for your insight. Smile It does take time to break down all that which we have become accustom to. Perhaps there will come a day when none of that will matter anymore, and there will be a greater percentage of acceptance by everyone. The clothes don't make the person, it's what is on the inside that makes up the individual. Unfortunately more people tend to judge a book by its cover. Best of luck into your journey of finding yourself. Smile

RE: Self observations - Sofia Bunny - 22-04-2015

So recently I had to go to the doctor due to some minor injuries. I was a bit hesitant as I wasn't sure what all the exam was going to entail. I am not sure if it was all just in my head, or what, but it was a bit awkward to me. As my doctor is checking my breathing I felt a somewhat slight lifting of my breast. I am not sure if that was just my imagination or what, but that's sure what it felt like. It could have just been my nerves, who knows.

As we proceeded, the doctor asks if it's okay to lift my shirt to check for bruises, and I agree. Since I was laying on my back everything looks much flatter than when I am sitting up. The doctor continued with the examination and everything was fine. No mention at all about my chest.

I suppose I have some mixed feelings about this. One the one hand I am kind of glad nothing was brought up, as I am not sure I am ready to explain, or try to explain myself. Plus then I don't know if additional examinations would be required, testing, blood samples etc.

On the other hand, a part of me was hoping for some recognition or inquiry letting me know that what little I have developed is recognizable. Now granted, I do not see my doctor frequently enough, so there's the possibility that what I do have is just chalked up to fat build up from lack of exercise. I can't really say.

I guess as time progresses future visits may be a bit more interesting. Smile

RE: Self observations - flamesabers - 23-04-2015

Fire,

If you wanted to make your doctor visit more interesting, you should have worn your favorite bra! Big Grin

In all seriousness though, I think time will tell and sooner or later your breasts will get the notice of your doctor.

RE: Self observations - The First Aria - 23-04-2015

When I changed Doctor's, I decided not to care rather a female or a male. My old Doctor I felt was sort of the cause for me having multiple heart attacks.

Anyways, my original Doctor, for months said my breasts were just fat accumulations. DUH.... after he noticed they had grown significantly, the then announced that I might have pseudo Gynecomastia. I asked him what that meant. He said he suspected I had some real breast tissue hiding amongst the "accumulated fat".

He wanted x-rays, ran blood test's etc. Nothing was found. He even ran ultra sounds on my kidney's. This all about a year before I adopted the attitude to "make lemonade from lemons"

My new Doctor just casually mentioned that I had gynecomastia and asked how long I had the condition. She further asked if I was comfortable with it. My reply was that I had them long enough that I was used to them and it was a part of me now and it was too expensive to worry about surgically removing them.

She then said in her opinion that was all that mattered, but with my fluctuating blood pressure she ordered another study of blood flow knowing I had PAD anyways. She seems accepting and maybe even mildly curious about my reactions to the answer I game her when quizzed about my feelings having breast.

One day, I probably will wear at least an athletic bra to my office visit just to gage her reaction. LOL

RE: Self observations - The First Aria - 23-04-2015

By the way F & I, great thread. I hope it doesn't get hijacked like mine did.

RE: Self observations - elainecd - 23-04-2015

Isn't it fun Fire and Ice when you can first do it.
My first nipple lick was in the shower and it was great to reach the milestone.

And yes, feminine cloths are just part of things. I have some time coming soon where I will have five or six days to dress and wear makeup. Not at work but at home?...Lookout, lost a lot of weight and there's some shorts I'm dying to try on as well as a little shopping is in the works.

On your subject of observations, a while back I leaned against a door frame....whoa! There's quite a "node" there.