Breast Growth For Genetic Males
New Section Doing Well - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: New Section Doing Well (/showthread.php?tid=23863)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Section Doing Well - The First Aria - 16-07-2015

Hey all, I would like to thank everyone of you who have at least taken a peek at our new section. We, as of right now, have had over 1500 items or threads looked at, and about 70 active replies to them.

That's pretty good, for a new section that is not even a week old. But, I would love to see the active replies at around 150 or more. After all, that is about 5%. But, I suppose if the questions get answered that's as good as having say.... 200 active replies.

Cudo's to Val, Spanky, Wap and Lotus for such great replies and contributions. Yes, I know there were other's and don't want to short anyone just have a Fog Bank for a brain. Sorry Flame, forgot about you as well.

I have been thinking about asking Lotus to move my Program here under our new Section, but I don't want to appear to be snubbing anyone else, so I will have to think about that a little more before I decide.

I would like to see a few more Poll's or external links to the personal side of wanting to stay male while pursuing breast or feminization. But I am sure that will eventually take place.

So thanks all, for backing and participating in our new section.

RE: New Section Doing Well - Lotus - 16-07-2015

Hi iaboy,

Yes the new section is doing well, good job to all. Smile

RE: New Section Doing Well - Epicene - 17-07-2015

I'm also glad to see it doing well. I may have to post more now.

RE: New Section Doing Well - The First Aria - 17-07-2015

(17-07-2015, 05:24 PM)Epicene Wrote:  I'm also glad to see it doing well. I may have to post more now.

Everyone of the same mindset or heart should. We appreciate all who wants to have a civil conversation and tell a joke or two.

RE: New Section Doing Well - ZOE - 18-07-2015

I am pleased with this section's inclusion. Although interested in and empathetic to other sections, I am more comfortable posting here. Actually, my first post in along time. Thank you iaboy.

RE: New Section Doing Well - The First Aria - 18-07-2015

(18-07-2015, 02:37 AM)ZOE Wrote:  I am pleased with this section's inclusion. Although interested in and empathetic to other sections, I am more comfortable posting here. Actually, my first post in along time. Thank you iaboy.

You don't have to thank me. Thank all of us, because with out all of us showing interest, we probably would have created our own place somewhere in the internet world. And, I can tell you it's a real pain to be worried about all the tripe that goes into starting, maintaining and day to day of a open forum like BN.

All the thanks we need is just to post contributions and generally participate.

RE: New Section Doing Well - AngelRock - 18-07-2015

I am still very new here, but I also want to thank you for creating this section. I'm a male who wants to stay a male even though I want larger breasts. Smile

RE: New Section Doing Well - The First Aria - 18-07-2015

(18-07-2015, 10:28 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I am still very new here, but I also want to thank you for creating this section. I'm a male who wants to stay a male even though I want larger breasts. Smile

If that is a real picture of you, it looks like you are off to a great start. Welcome to BN, feel free to contribute and look around. There is some great info, and thought provoking items.

RE: New Section Doing Well - AngelRock - 20-07-2015

(18-07-2015, 10:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(18-07-2015, 10:28 PM)HuckCub Wrote:  I am still very new here, but I also want to thank you for creating this section. I'm a male who wants to stay a male even though I want larger breasts. Smile

If that is a real picture of you, it looks like you are off to a great start. Welcome to BN, feel free to contribute and look around. There is some great info, and thought provoking items.

Yep, that is my picture. I have only been on PM for about a month now. I haven't noticed any real changes yet, except for my nipples and areolas. Both seem to be slightly bigger, but that could be just my imagination.

RE: New Section Doing Well - The First Aria - 20-07-2015

You really need to document your breasts, even if you don't post them here. When they change, you can see the difference from a straight on and profile pic far easier than you just looking down, or trying to see yourself in profile on a mirror.