Breast Growth For Genetic Males
creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Other Appearance Issues (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. (/showthread.php?tid=24132)

Pages: 1 2

creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Pinnochia - 03-09-2015

Many of us have Love handles, and their nearly impossible to get rid of, (at least that was true in my case.) But like my gynocomastia, ive found that Michelin tire might be a blessing in disguise. I was about 15 pounds overweight, and the worst of it was in my pot belly , and my love handles. I had searched for an exercise to be rid of it and found something that ( i thought was kinda silly) but it seemed to worked quickly and incredibly well, so i came up with this idea. I was trying to restructure my body into a more feminine mold. One that was more in keeping with the boobs i now had. And i thought, women often have a rounded belly,( not large,,) but sensually rounded,, They also had breasts and varying forms of a waste. Men have that struggle to create hips, we cant exercise to make it rounded on the sides, we have to (in most cases) use padding to achieve the effect. But if we already carry weight there in the form of love handles, they can be shaved, sculpted with this exercise to look much more like (womens hips.)
Heres how it works-
I do two exercises, Donkey kicks, and what i call Sitting Waste Twists .
First i do( ALOT of Donkey kicks), im up to 1500 a day, they aren't done strictly ,,,their done quickly loosely more in a cardio type exercise. But they are turning my butt into and anvil none the less,, and my thighs are remaining muscular but full and tight, what i would call sensual in appearance.

Next i do Sitting waste twists,,,
You sit on the edge of a bed or chair, and using a small pillow, turn to one side placing the pillow behind you. You then turn the other direction and grab it from behind you repeating this circular exercise. I do 50 to one side and then 50 to the other side. i do 3 or 4 hundred sometimes. What these do ,is tighten the skin under your arms on the side of your torso and they carve away at the (top of your love handles.)? Your love handles are then lower, on the side of your hips slightly above, and look very much like womens hips. you upper torso is thinner than this lower area and that only increases the effect. You could do them until you burn up all your love handles,( but that's would be a waste wouldn't it,,) when many men would love to have that fullness of their hips. You get a Shapely athletic looking lower body, yea and voluptuous to a degree. All i know is it works for me,, (and another plus is, We have to feed these girls generally to get growth out of them,, that often gets us fat building that extra tissue.

Doing these exercises you can add weight to the upper chest and control the amount below your breasts in your lower torso. you can condition and shape your hips keep your sides free of (saggage) and still give those breasts the nutrition they call out for.

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - pom19 - 09-09-2015

Thank for these tips. will you post a pic of your waist and hips?
Also, what are your waist and hip measurements?

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Pinnochia - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 07:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank for these tips. will you post a pic of your waist and hips?
Sure,, ill get some together, Pom19 ( I don't have a willowy waste,) I started out with a torso like a block, very rectangular and strait, except for the addition of love handles that stuck out a little. I knew i had (around) 20 pounds of extra weight on my torso,and hips (with 185-190 as my ideal weight for my height.) I started a soy diet , and began the exercises i talked about. ( If your already willowy there wont be anything to work with.) If your very thin id advise putting on some weight, (as long as its medically healthy for you) . If you try this, you'll be giving your heart plenty of exercise,, believe me, but first chow down enough to get some weight around your middle,, like i said you cant sculpt material that ain't there. I hope these images help. They were clothed in the paint program for modesty,,.lol

(09-09-2015, 06:50 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(09-09-2015, 07:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Thank for these tips. will you post a pic of your waist and hips?
Sure,, ill get some together, Pom19 ( I don't have a willowy waste,) I started out with a torso like a block, very rectangular and strait, except for the addition of love handles that stuck out a little. I knew i had (around) 20 pounds of extra weight on my torso,and hips (with 185-190 as my ideal weight for my height.) I started a soy diet , and began the exercises i talked about. ( If your already willowy there wont be anything to work with.) If your very thin id advise putting on some weight, (as long as its medically healthy for you) . If you try this, you'll be giving your heart plenty of exercise,, believe me, but first chow down enough to get some weight around your middle,, like i said you cant sculpt material that ain't there. I hope these images help. They were clothed in the paint program for modesty,,.lol
--------------------------------------------------------
You really look good. I am sure you can achieve what you want. If you want to see my pics see the following under my threads:

post #68, 78:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21578&page=7

and post #13:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21437&page=2

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Pinnochia - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 08:01 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
You really look good. I am sure you can achieve what you want. If you want to see my pics see the following under my threads:

post #68, 78:

and post #13:

I like the one of you from the back alot, i can see what your going for and your not far off. Easy to see your very dedicated. I was doing alot of upper body for awhile, but it seemed to be diminishing the appearance of my breasts. They were blending into a no neck look i had,, Your keeping lean though, so its different. I finally had to give up upper body to try to soften that area,, find my neck again, lol, and as silly as it sounds my new challenge was to get a pear shaped torso and more shapely legs,LOL,,, Life is a strange old ride brother.

(09-09-2015, 08:15 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

post #68, 78:

and post #13:
I like the one of you from the back alot, i can see what your going for and your not far off. Easy to see your very dedicated. I was doing alot of upper body for awhile, but it seemed to be diminishing the appearance of my breasts. They were blending into a no neck look i had,, Your keeping lean though, so its different. I finally had to give up upper body to try to soften that area,, find my neck again, lol, and as silly as it sounds my new challenge was to get a pear shaped torso and more shapely legs,LOL,,, Life is a strange old ride brother.
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your compliment. It’s funny that my journey toward what I call carving started like the way you stated that first you need to add some weight. I added about 20-25 lbs!!! And then started to carve off, now I am about 20lbs lighter. You are right a lean body will cost you boobies, but I really do not want big ones, and only suitable one for my frame which is not large. I am trying to carve a beautiful body, more like an hourglass one, but looks like it a lean hourglass body. Smile
What are your measurements-waist, hips, height and weight?

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Pinnochia - 10-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 09:09 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

post #68, 78:

and post #13:
Thanks for your compliment. It’s funny that my journey toward what I call carving started like the way you stated that first you need to add some weight. I added about 20-25 lbs!!! And then started to carve off, now I am about 20lbs lighter. You are right a lean body will cost you boobies, but I really do not want big ones, and only suitable one for my frame which is not large. I am trying to carve a beautiful body, more like an hourglass one, but looks like it a lean hourglass body. Smile
At this point their not what they should be ,(yet)lol, (my measurements)
I see what you mean the hour glass is forming,, looking good brother. Its a matter of choice,, and personal taste, i know could have smaller more tight ones,, and be slimmer, but i have this May West thing going,lol,, I have always loved large soft breasts and im afraid thats what im going to be addicted to for life. Its my personal hunt at least . Smile

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - pom19 - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 03:11 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(09-09-2015, 06:50 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Sure,, ill get some together, Pom19 ( I don't have a willowy waste,) I started out with a torso like a block, very rectangular and strait, except for the addition of love handles that stuck out a little. I knew i had (around) 20 pounds of extra weight on my torso,and hips (with 185-190 as my ideal weight for my height.) I started a soy diet , and began the exercises i talked about. ( If your already willowy there wont be anything to work with.) If your very thin id advise putting on some weight, (as long as its medically healthy for you) . If you try this, you'll be giving your heart plenty of exercise,, believe me, but first chow down enough to get some weight around your middle,, like i said you cant sculpt material that ain't there. I hope these images help. They were clothed in the paint program for modesty,,.lol

post #68, 78:

and post #13:
I see what you mean the hour glass is forming,, looking good brother. Its a matter of choice,, and personal taste, i know could have smaller more tight ones,, and be slimmer, but i have this May West thing going,lol,, I have always loved large soft breasts and im afraid thats what im going to be addicted to for life. Its my personal hunt at least . Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------
You look so good the way you are. Smile

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Pinnochia - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 04:01 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-09-2015, 03:11 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(09-09-2015, 08:01 PM)pom19 Wrote:  --------------------------------------------------------

post #68, 78:

and post #13:
-------------------------------------------------------------
You look so good the way you are. Smile
Thanks,, Smile

RE: creating the look of waste and hips without padding. - Jaded Jade - 16-09-2015

Thanks for sharing this. This hits a muscle group that I was otherwise missing, and I think it will decrease the minimum amount of weight I have left to lose before my waist looks right. Smile

I've already been doing leg-butt-thigh exercises to a point that I have moved my centre of gravity quite noticeably lower. Which is of course wonderful for letting you move differently. But I didn't think there was a way to add targeted mass to the upper hip region like that for us!

- JJ