Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Male mode bra? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Male mode bra? (/showthread.php?tid=24221)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Male mode bra? - Lovelybreasts86 - 25-09-2015

Feeling brave today wearing my sports bra and my new sliky cami today at WORK

RE: Male mode bra? - The First Aria - 25-09-2015

(25-09-2015, 02:56 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Feeling brave today wearing my sports bra and my new sliky cami today at WORK

Wow, from being timid about purchase to flaunting. LOL. Way to go!

I know I'm really self conscious thinking everyone can see what I'm wearing, feel like a kid getting caught with his hand In the Candy jar .

RE: Male mode bra? - The First Aria - 25-09-2015

(25-09-2015, 07:31 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  I know I'm really self conscious thinking everyone can see what I'm wearing, feel like a kid getting caught with his hand In the Candy jar .

Kind of exciting right now, it will become less so later.

RE: Male mode bra? - spoked451 - 25-09-2015

(25-09-2015, 07:31 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  I know I'm really self conscious thinking everyone can see what I'm wearing, feel like a kid getting caught with his hand In the Candy jar .

I used to feel like that. Now if someone says something I'm more likely to say "Is there something wrong with that?" or "Is that a problem for YOU?"

If it's someone that needs an explanation then you can always go into the whole gynocomastia spiel but might want to leave out the "self-induced" part of it.

I did come out about my growing to one of my coworkers we r bff's she was really excepting of it and she thought it was cool lol she even said lets go bra shopping lol so that helps to have someone to talk to about it.

RE: Male mode bra? - Femman - 21-10-2015

I have a couple of UA sports bras that are very nice at flattening me out but I too fear someone coming close for contact. I have been looking online at gynecomastia tank tops and would like to try one. My question is this. Has anyone bought one that can give me an actual review? Are they worth the money? Do they actually work? If they do, at what point is it irrelevant? I don't really trust reviews on the companys websites. I think they might be slightly biased. Thank you for your time.

RE: Male mode bra? - The First Aria - 21-10-2015

The only worry I have about tight fitting clothing is that if you are really wanting breasts, could it or would it damage the growth and the glandular tissue being "bound up" like that??

I feel like a good bra can help mold the breasts and if that is true, I would be concerned about anything negative about compression for all the time use.

RE: Male mode bra? - julieTG - 21-10-2015

iaboy

agreed

julie

RE: Male mode bra? - Femman - 21-10-2015

Thank you for your quick response. It's not for all the time but just at work. At home I can wear what I like. Do you still think it`s a bad idea, just as a work shirt? You brought up another point that I have questions about. Is there anthing I can do to help shape my breasts? Mine seem to be tuberous and I really want to fill them out. I hope that's not too akward of a question. Thank you.