Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Health (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? (/showthread.php?tid=24349)

Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - Bambii - 05-10-2015

Hey everyone Cool

I am wondering which herbs you noticed to make you wetter down below? I know PM can *possibly* do this and same for PC, but did these, or another herb, noticably make a difference for you??

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - hannah - 05-10-2015

Pm definitely..for me at leastSmile

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - ellacraig - 06-10-2015

maca for me. while its not a herb per say it still influences hormones and was very effective for spicing up feelings etc..

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - Bambii - 08-10-2015

hmmmmm okay maybe I should add some maca to my pm-milk! thanks ladies!!

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - charrr - 08-10-2015

Okay, this is embarrassing. But I will just say that PM definitely did that. I hadn't read about it before it happened and I was mortified with the amount! It was torrential, like needed a little pad! I was kinda freaked out until I figured out what it was! So, be careful with the amount you take. Of course it doesn't happen to everyone. For me, I had that and it did weird things to my cycle. Later, it was just fine with more modest amounts. Good luck. I just realized that this might be a good thing for some people- maybe in menopause?
PS: Can you post a big picture of your avatar here? I am just so curious about what it is. :]

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - Bambii - 10-10-2015

Char how much PM were you taking when you were flooding like that? Lol! I take a very small amount, I think it's about 80mg 2x a day. I'm one of those girls who if I take too much, I'll end up having my period for 20+ days :S

Here's the pic too!

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - pom19 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 01:50 AM)Bambii Wrote:  Char how much PM were you taking when you were flooding like that? Lol! I take a very small amount, I think it's about 80mg 2x a day. I'm one of those girls who if I take too much, I'll end up having my period for 20+ days :S

Here's the pic too!
----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks bambii for this pic. I love what it says. POM

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - charrr - 12-10-2015

Thanks for the picture. It is so pretty and the message is nice.
It is hard to say how much I was taking, but I think it was about 1000 mcgs per day. I don't know. Maybe 1/4 teaspoon total. Uhhhhhhm. I am trying to think even as I type this because it has been a while. But let's say, it was maybe 4 regular capsules quantity per day? Anyway, it was way too much for me. I had no idea what I was doing. I researched it and read stuff and was still mistaken. Plus, my body reacts easily to supplements. I ended up missing a period, after taking it for a couple months, then (on the third period) I had the period from H which lasted over two weeks- only after I purposely stopped the PM to force my period out in the first place.

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - Bambii - 13-10-2015

ohh jeez! My body is very reactive to PM also

RE: Herbs that caused you More Vaginal Discharge?? - hannah - 14-10-2015

(13-10-2015, 01:20 AM)Bambii Wrote:  ohh jeez! My body is very reactive to PM also

ha ha abnormal not?! I wasnt even dry before so imagine..now you get why some women NEED panty liners.