Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Shae's plan - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Shae's plan (/showthread.php?tid=24456)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shae's plan - Shae - 22-10-2015

I am new here, and after reading for several days i have signed up so i can share things with you guys.

First i have to say that this is an amazing forum, with some great people. It is the first place i’ve encountered with such a productive and friendly discussion of breast enhancement and feminization generally.

In the past few days i’ve made a decision to move ahead with a tentative NBE plan, and wanted to run it by people here who are way ahead of me on this path.

First a little background : Although i was born male, i’ve lived as a woman for over 15 years, so i just want to make a small improvement to sort of complete things, accept my new gender, and close a chapter. That must sound strange, but i sort of accidentally changed genders just by following my preferences. Now i find i like it so much that i could never go back. So this is all about closure and acceptance.

Some years ago i did come across a breast cream that contained PM, and it did actually make a noticeable difference, but i was only exploring and not really on a serious mission to grow boobs. The little pokies that it grew quickly disappeared when the stuff ran out, and i went back to being completely flat-chested. That was maybe 10 years ago, so i don’t think it really counts. Other than that i have not taken any herbs or drugs, except that today i started Saw Palmetto.

However, this does not mean that i am starting into my PM plan flat-chested. In fact i am currently a comfortable 38-B and my measurements are : bust 41, waist 36, hips/butt 43.

After reading so many stories here, i would like to share something that i have taken for granted, but it is apparently not widely known. The reason why i am a B-cup and not flat-chested, without any pharmacological assistance, is that i am taking advantage of the little-known fact that if you keep testicles warm they will produce more estrogen and less testosterone. Growing boobs this way is a slow process, but i really like that it’s natural and you don’t have to keep taking anything to retain your bust line.

It has taken about 5 years to go from flat-chested to 38-B, by doing nothing more complicated than always keeping testicles tucked up inside where they will stay warm, and always wearing tight undies and tight jeans/leggings to hold them there. (When i say “always” i mean only when dressed, not while sleeping.)

So that’s that background, and my little secret. Now i want to grow my boobs to a comfortable C-cup, and no larger. But ideally i want to do it in such a way that i can eventually stop taking PM and my body will naturally maintain the size i have – as it probably would if i just did what i'm doing now for another 5 years.

So here’s my plan. Today i started taking Saw Palmetto extract – 160 mg twice a day, making a daily total of 320 mg. A couple hours after taking the first capsule my nipples got sensitive, so i guess it’s already working Wink

As for PM, i have not even ordered any yet, and am not in a hurry to because i’d like to give the SP some time to do it’s magic and for my body to settle into that before being shocked by a big whack of phyto-estrogen. Actually, maybe not that big a whack, because i was considering starting out with 500mg of PM daily (capsules), and maybe increasing that to 1000 mg/day. I am also considering using the Ainterol PM spray. Probably i will cycle 3 weeks at full PM and week 4 at a reduced amount.

If i go to 1000mg/day, i will possibly use a bit of progesterone cream, just to make sure my breasts stay nice and round and don’t go tubular because of estrogen dominance. But getting the right amount of progesterone may be tricky, as i don’t want it to negate the estrogenic effect completely, but do want it to help maintain a somewhat normal balance and avoid estrogen dominance as much as possible.

Since it is mostly my testes that are providing the estrogen that maintains my current boob size and figure, i probably need to be careful not to go overboard on SP or PM, because i don’t want to shut down my natural estrogen-making machine. I certainly don’t want to end up with negative growth.

So in this context, as you might guess, i have some questions about the right levels of SP, PC and PM – wanting to increase boobs without shutting down natural estrogen production.

Sorry to be so long winded, but i felt that context was important. Not only do i want to share this with you, and to ask questions, but if my plan actually gets off the ground and flies, i hope to log my progress here.

RE: Shae's plan - julieTG - 22-10-2015

Hi Shae

well thats a new one on me ?

warm testicles, got to be one for Lotus ??

Anyway welcome and we are all sat here intrigued

Julie

RE: Shae's plan - Shae - 22-10-2015

Well hi there julieTG Wink

Yes, i thought people might be intrigued by the warm testes trick. I got the idea many years ago after hearing about some Egyptian doctor who had invented underwear that do this as a novel means of birth control. Then years later i came across how this works - that the ratio of testosterone/estrogen output of the testes is a function of temperature. So even before i started doing it i was pretty confident it would work. And it definitely has.

Take note - This practice does not prevent erections, but it definitely can change your semen so it's clear and watery - meaning you are likely infertile. I don't know if that's reversible.

RE: Shae's plan - julieTG - 22-10-2015

LOL

you can almost hear the whirr, of the Lotus keyboard checking this theory out

Come on Lotus

Were waiting ?

Julie

RE: Shae's plan - Lotus - 22-10-2015

(22-10-2015, 03:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  LOL

you can almost hear the whirr, of the Lotus keyboard checking this theory out

Come on Lotus

Were waiting ?

Julie

Ok, lol. Way ahead of yah. Big Grin I think (imo) it is no necessary to hibernate the boys, L-arginine (nitric oxide), coconut oil (warn it then apply directly, food grade plastic wrap), green tea, progesterone cream (applied directly too), horny goat weed (which the iicarin in it, is strong aromatase (3 fold strong). As I've said 3beta diol (5alpha-Androstane-3beta,17beta-diol aka 3beta-diol) had a back end respond to DHT, and is an estrogen action).

Btw, welcome Shae Big Grin

(02-02-2014, 11:29 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Keep the bits warm!

2 degree lower temp-Under certain conditions, such as exercise, exposure to cold, and sexual arousal in particular, the muscle fibers in the scrotum cause the entire sac to contract and wrinkle up, drawing the testicles closer to the body.

In response to heat or total relaxation, the scrotum becomes very loose and soft, with a smooth surface, and the relaxed muscle fibers cause the testicles to hang farther from the body. These changes in the scrotum illustrate the primary function of the scrotum, which is to act as a natural climate control center for the testicles.

The temperature in the scrotum is a degree or two lower than the usual body temperature of 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. The testicles need this lower temperature in order to carry out their job of producing viable sperm.

Testosterone and DHT have a role in determining blood flow through the penis and testes, affecting nitric oxide production which in turn affects erectile function and "quality". High (E2) causes the atrophy of the testicles, Vitamin E can be used to prevent scar tissue buildup and muscular atrophy in the collagen based penile tissue.

If the testes are exposed to either too high or too low levels of estrogens, such as estradiol (E2) spermatogenesis can be disrupted.=atrophy in other words, create a estrogen favorable environment and you'll increase synthesis favoring feminization.

RE: Shae's plan - Highhope - 22-10-2015

Many, many years ago I read of a study along these ends. Doctors found if men wore a jockey strap with kleenex wrapped inside, the testes would be warmer and produce less sperm. The study said nothing about hormones if I remember correctly - just the reduction in sperm. Over the years I have read articles warning about tucking too much as it could cause "damage" to the testes - maybe they meant atrophy? But Shae is only tucking half the day. So I think Shae has figured out the "system" quite nicely.

keeping the bits warm - Shae - 22-10-2015

Hey hi Lotus Wink

Yep, looks like you are way ahead of us. I chose to keep testes warm rather than other solutions simply because it's such a simple and non-invasive approach - no need to figure out the biochemistry, and for anyone who is gonna tuck anyway, it just fits right in.

For me this one thing alone has been almost a complete solution to feminization. I am planning on taking PM only to hurry up a process that i think would happen anyway if i give it enough time.

Now that i've started taking Saw Palmetto to block DHT, i can already tell that estrogen levels have gone up a notch. So it's not completely clear yet whether PM will even be necessary in my case. That's why my plan as it now stands is only to use 500mg of PM daily, at least initially, and probably not go beyond 1000mg/day. I expect those levels to be reasonably safe in terms of the short and long term risks of taking estrogen.

You mention progresterone cream and also coconut oil as DHT blockers, and these are on my list of alternatives to SP if the low-level headache from SP becomes a problem. But i'm guessing that the headache is from estrogen increase, not SP per se, much as migraines are caused by estrogen dominance. So likely my next step will be progresterone cream, to deal with the headache and also to maintain balance generally.

To put my plan in a bit more context, i am also working on a somewhat under-active (or under effective) thyroid, so am trying to make choices that won't overly impact that - even though i know that T3 and estrogens compete for the same receptor sites. In conjunction with this i am (still, forever it seems) working on androgenic alopecia, the solutions for which have a lot in common with treating hypothyroidism. A week ago i made up a coconut oil concoction for my hair, so have been soaking of lots of coconut oil the past week.

keeping the bits warm - Shae - 22-10-2015

Thanks Highhope Wink

Atrophy doesn't seem to be happening. Good thing, because i need those glands to be working since they are producing estrogen for me - probably a lot more than my adrenals or fat cells.

Although i only do this during waking hours, i find now that much of the time the testes stay up inside when i'm sleeping, especially "lefty" Wink

RE: Shae's plan - Lotus - 22-10-2015

Sounds great Shae, if one can bypass supplements it takes out the risks associated with them. (Bravo)

Coconut oil up-regulates metabolism (T-3) R.Peat is a wealth of CO science, have you read?. Internally is optimal though (damned taste lol) Rolleyes

Btw, Lycopene is a 5 alpha inhibitor. Eat mo maters Rolleyes

5 alpha inhibitors - Shae - 22-10-2015

@Lotus ...

I'm really not sure yet if i even will be going down the DHT blocking path, although i have just started Saw Palmetto. In some ways i prefer what i've been doing for 5 years up to this point - simply reducing testosterone output at source (with warmer testes) rather than blocking it.

My guess is that i may end up just using progesterone cream to balance the PM a bit, and a side-effect will be a bit of DHT blocking. However, for now i am trying the more 'conventional' approach of using SP. We'll see how that goes...

Thanks for mentioning Ray Peat - i will check that out. I had not heard that Coconut oil impacts T3, but i have noticed that i am a bit warmer since starting to use it.