Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Our own labels are changing ? - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Related Subjects (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Males Staying Male (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Our own labels are changing ? (/showthread.php?tid=24874)

Pages: 1 2 3

Our own labels are changing ? - julieTG - 10-12-2015

Even the labels we assign here are changing
Ie
Some members in their profile start
Male
Then Genderfluid
Then Female
Ummm
Lets hear from those who upped the ante and why ?
Julie

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - -Tasha- - 10-12-2015

Switched from 'male' to 'undisclosed' because the labels were messing with my head Big Grin

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - WendyA - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 12:22 PM)Ellie Wrote:  Switched from 'male' to 'undisclosed' because the labels were messing with my head Big Grin

Girl, your profile pic messes with my head. Smile

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - -Tasha- - 10-12-2015

Apologies! ^_^

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - Happyme - 10-12-2015

I was going to pick my usual "female' when I joined. But I realized that there are real female here and it gets too confusing.
Some advice on herbs effect males different than females, so to make sure I was getting the right answers to my question I opted for not female yet. :-)
Bobbi

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - julieTG - 10-12-2015

LOL

must admit I like

the persons here name

"not quite male"

excellent

Julie

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - dcdee - 10-12-2015

I like gender fluid as my identity shifts with the ebb and flow of the hormones running threw my system.

I do enjoy things that are considered traditionally exclusive to the male domain, even though I have a huge female shift in my psyche

I wish there was a clearer distinction between gender and biological sex. Female and woman are used interchangeably. However in my mind, female refers to biological sex and woman is a gender term. I know that distinction is not universally accepted, but it makes me happy.

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - julieTG - 10-12-2015

Dc

Female shift in psyche

or

Opening up of female psyche

There is quite a difference

Thin carefully and examine yourself pre answer ?

Julie

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - AlexisM - 10-12-2015

I think that anyone here should be able to identify in any way they choose. So why not open up the sex identification field. At the same time, to avoid confusion, it would be helpful to know, genetically where a person is coming from. It would be useful if everyone told us if they were GM (genetically male), GF ( genetically female) or GX ( genetically intersex). Everyone fits into one of these three categories. Reading a post of someone who is cis female for me is interesting but not directly relevant to me. If a self identified "female" happens to be a GM then things get confusing.

RE: Our own labels are changing ? - jannet.duff - 10-12-2015

I just went in and changed mine to gender fluid. Some days I feel closer to male, others, female.