Breast Growth For Genetic Males
My Progress - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: My Progress (/showthread.php?tid=24975)

My Progress - JennaSkye - 23-12-2015

My original name here was Katrina, then switched to Hurricane, now it's SkyeBlu82.
I am condensing all of my posts down into a single post, so others and myself can track my progress.

Brands Used:
Ainterol | Pueraria Mirifica R1 500mg Capsules

Iowa Select Herbs LLC | White Peony Extract | Liquid

Nature's Way | Fenugreek Seed | 610mg Capsules

Pure Health Trends | Natural Progesterone Cream: USP Pharmaceutical Grade | 24mg/pump

RiteAid | Prenatal Formula with Folic Acid | Multi-Vitamin

Metagenics | Wellness Essentials | Multi-Vitamin

Doctors Best | Saw Palmetto Standardized Extract | 320mg Capsules

Swanson | Full Spectrum Spearmint Leaf | 400mg Capsules

Weight: 145lbs
Height: 5'10"

Date: December 12th, 2013 (start)
Herbal/Synthetic Meds: Changes & Random Thoughts:
Date: December 13th, 2013
Herbal/Synthetic Meds: Medication Changes: Changes & Random Thoughts:
Date: December 17th, 2013 (1 week)
Date: December 20th, 2013
Date: January 10th, 2014
Date: January 20th, 2014 (1 month)
Date: Feburary 26th, 2014 (2 months)
Date: March 9th, 2014 (3 months)
Date: May 5th, 2014 (5 months)
Herbal/Synthetic Meds: Medication Changes: Changes & Random Thoughts: Measured my chest and the results are:
Date: June 15th, 2014 (6 months)
Date: June, 2015 (1.5 years)
Date: September, 2015 (1.75 years)
Date: December 18th, 2015 (2 years)
Herbal/Synthetic Meds: Medication Changes: Changes & Random Thoughts: Test Results:

RE: My Progress - Marcy - 24-12-2015

Wow.... that's an intense journey. You seem glad to be back! I'm definitely interested in following your progress and wish you all kinds of success.

RE: My Progress - JennaSkye - 25-12-2015

(24-12-2015, 04:47 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Wow.... that's an intense journey. You seem glad to be back! I'm definitely interested in following your progress and wish you all kinds of success.

Thanks MarcyAno. It has definitely been a rollercoaster, that's for sure! I made tons of mistakes, as you can see from the amounts taken and constant herbal changes above. Some of those above aren't correct. I only had a limited amount of documented history, the rest was memory. I constantly switched herbs in attempt to speed things up. I regret that, and should have listened to and followed more of the suggestions that were given to me. If I could do it over... I would have just made the doctor appointment and talked to him from the beginning, getting on a monitored plan. I figured by going the herbal route, I could take things slowly and discretely, stopping if I felt I wanted to.

1,000mg/d of PM and WP extract honestly worked the best for me. I kept pushing 3,000mg, thinking more is better. I have decent results to show for the last two years, but I am almost certain it could have been better.

I've been contemplating posting a before/after to show progress, but still haven't decided. We'll see.

Progress update:

I'm at 1 week today since switching over to Spiro/finasteride/PM. I am only going to take the PM until the last of this bottle. Probably another 7-10 days @ 1,000mg/d split. A few days ago, I randomly cried about really nothing. Was watching "127 hours" and just started crying. It lasted about two minutes and I was fine. Other than that, my mood has been all over the place. Cranky and bitchy would be two good words to describe it. Probably just the change in meds is doing it, I don't know. I am able to control my anger, so if I get mad, I can realize it and stop before bursting. Yesterday I noticed for the first time I was able to just not be mad anymore and move on without pouting. Maybe placebo.. That's about it. Chest is still sore, but has been for most of the last two years.

Thank you for replying! Merry Christmas everyone!

RE: My Progress - Marcy - 25-12-2015

Sorry to hear about the outburst. That sounds distressing! Are you happy with your progress? I understand you think you could have had more but things unfold on their own schedule. I really believe it is a journey worth taking. Best wishes for a growth filled 2016!

RE: My Progress - JennaSkye - 04-01-2016

(25-12-2015, 11:35 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Sorry to hear about the outburst. That sounds distressing! Are you happy with your progress? I understand you think you could have had more but things unfold on their own schedule. I really believe it is a journey worth taking. Best wishes for a growth filled 2016!

I am pretty happy with the progress while I was on PM. My last pill was sometime last week and yesterday I noticed I have VERY little soreness in my chest. That's new. For the last two years, it was consistently sore almost the whole time. I'm not on estrogen yet, so I'm HOPING that will pick up again once I am. Thank you for responding.